1. Ajordlou, Y. (2000). Learn the basics of gun shooting. Tehran: Mobtakeran. . [In persian].
2. Bikic, A., Leckman, J, F., Lindschou, J., Christensen, T. and Dalsgaard, S. (2015). Cognitive computer training in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) versus no intervention: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Institute of Clinical Research, 16:480. DOI 10.1186/s13063-015-0975-8.
3. Birrell, JM., Brown, VJ. (2000). Medial frontal cortex mediates perceptual attentional set shifting in the rat. J Neurosci, 20: 4320-4324. PubMed.
4. Dehghanizadeh, J, Razavi, H, Afkarishahrestani, R. (2017). Comparison of the effectiveness of psychological intervention based on cognitive-behavioral model and intervention Mindfulness-based sports shooter performance: A two-month follow-up Fundamentals of Mental Health, 19(3), 335-345. [In persian].Dempster, F. N., and Corkill, A. J. (1999). Interference and inhibition in cognition and behavior: Unifying themes for educational psychology. Educ. Psychol. Rev, 11, 1-88.
5. Hofmann, Scheichel & Baddeley. (2012). Executive functions and self-regulation. Trends in Cognitive Sciences, 16 (3): 174 – 180.
6. Ionescu, T. (2012). Exploring the nature of cognitive flexibility. New Ideas in Psychology, 30: 190-200.
7. Jack, M. F, Lynn, S., and Mareia. A.B. (2001). Learning Disability from Identification to Intervention. A Division of Guilford Publication, Inc.72 spring Street, New York, NY, 10012.
8. John KS, Kumar VS, Lal KG. (2012). the effect of music therapy and meditation on sport performance in professional shooters. IJRAP; 3(1), 133-6.
9. Karbach J., Kray, J. (2009). How useful is executive control training? Age differences in near and far transfer of task-switching training. Dev Sci, 12: 978–990. Doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2009.00846.x.
10. Karimi, M. (2015). Physical fitness in shooting. Online: http://trainingshooting.persianblog.ir/page/9. [In persian].
11. Mark D. R, Sarah A. O., Michael J. K, Lauren M. F. (2013). Do programs designed to train working memory, other executive functions, and attention benefit children with ADHD? A meta-analytic review of cognitive, academic, and behavioral outcomes. Clinical Psychology Review, 33, 1237–1252.
12. Miller, D. C. (2013). Essentials of school neuropsychological assessment (2nd Ed.).Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
13. Minear, M., Shah, P. (2008). Training and transfer effects in task switching. Mem Cognit, 36: 1470–1483.
14. Motamedi, M., Bierman, K., and Cynthia L. H-P. (2015). Rejection Reactivity, Executive Function Skills, and Social Adjustment Problems of Inattentive and Hyperactive Kindergarteners. Social Development, Vol 00 No.25 (00 22), 00322–00329, doi: 10.1111/sode.12143.
15. Naji M., & Naji A. N. (2019). The Effectiveness of Short Term Situational Awareness Training (SA) on Emotional Regulation and Shooting Performance. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 26; Pp: 167-78. In Persian. Doi: 10.22089/spsyj.2018.4595.1490. [In persian].
16. Neisser, U. (1967). Cognitive Psychology. New York: Appleton-Century-Croft.
17. Olvet, & Hajcak. (2008). the error-related negativity (ERN) and psychopathology: Toward an endotype. Clinical Psychology Review, 28: 1343 – 1354. doi:10.1016/j.cpr.2008.07.003.
18. Orban, S, A., Rapport, M, D., Friedman, L, M., & Kofler, M, J. (2014). Executive Function/Cognitive Training for Children with ADHD: Do Results Warrant the Hype and Cost? The Guilford Press. The ADHD Report.
19. Richards, T.L., Aylward, E. H., Berninger, V. W., Field, K. M., Grimme, A. C., Richards, A. L., et al. (2006). Individual fMRI activation in orthographic mapping and morpheme mapping after orthographic or morphological spelling treatment in child dyslexics. Journal of Neurolinguistics, 19, 56–86.
20. Rostaman, H., Talepassand, S., & Nazifi, M. (2011). Effect of computer-based executive education training on performance and behavioral symptoms of children with attention deficit / hyperactivity disorder Impact of computer-implemented executive training on executive performance and behavioral symptoms in children with attention deficit / hyperactivity disorder. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 5 (1), 106-93. [In persian].
21. Samadi H, Gorki H, Bidaki, R,Sawada, Y., Nishio, Y., Suzuki, K., Hirayama, K., Takeda, A., Hosokai, Y., Ishioka, T., Itoyama, Y., Takahashi, S., Fukuda, H. & Mori, E. (2012). García, Antonio Verdejo, ed. Attentional Set-Shifting Deficit in Parkinson's disease is associated with Prefrontal Dysfunction: An FDG-PET Study. PLoS ONE, 7 (6), e38498.
22. Scott-Hamilton J, Schutte NS, Brown RF. (2016). Effects of a mindfulness intervention on sports-anxiety, pessimism, and flow in competitive cyclists. Appl Psychol, 8(1), 85-103.
23. Soveri A., Waris O., & Laine M. (2013). Set Shifting Training with Categorization Tasks. PLoS ONE, 8 (12), 816-93.
24. Thompson RW, Kaufman KA, De Petrillo LA, Glass CR, Arnkoff DB. (2017). One year follow-up of mindful sport performance enhancement (MSPE) for archers, golfers, and long-distance runners. J Clin Sport Psychol, 5, 99-11.
25. Truelove A. (2014). Mental toughness training intervention for collegiate track and field athletes. Dissertation. University of Western Ontario, 2014.
26. USA shooting news. (2011). Fundamentals of Rifle Shooting: Aiming & the Eye Part II. Inviolable in: https://www.usashooting.org. 14,7,2018.
27. Young, S., Khondoker, M., Emilsson, B., Sigurdsson, J. F., Philipp-Wiegmann, F., Baldursson, G., Olafsdottir, H., and Gejdenson, G. (2015). Cognitive - behavioural therapy in medication-treated adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and co-morbid psychopathology: a randomized controlled trial using multi-level analysis. Psychological Medicine, 45, 2793–2804.