1.Al Shbail, M. O., & Zalailah Salleh, M. N. M. N. (2018). The effect of ethical tension and time pressure on job burnout and premature sign-off. Journal of Business and Retail Management Research, 12(4).
2. Bakhtiar, A. (2008). The Relationship between Health Motivational Factors and Job Analysis of Male and Female Elderly Students of Tehran Universities, Master's Degree, Faculty of Physical Education and Sports Sciences of Tehran University.
3. Bell J, Breslin JM.(2008). Healthcare provider moral distress as a leadership challenge. JONAS Healthc Low Ethice Regul; 10(4): 94-7.
4. Brown, S. (2016). Learning to be a ‘goody-goody’: Ethics and performativity in high school elite athlete programmes. International Review for the Sociology of Sport, 51(8), 957-974.
5. Cavanaugh, M. C. (2018). The Relationship of Factors Contributing to Burnout and Grit Among Division I Collegiate Athletes (Doctoral dissertation, The University of Mississippi).
6. Clark, M. (2017). Straight A's and Perfect 10's: The Effects of Perfectionism and Anxiety on Sleep Disturbances and Burnout in Gymnasts. Bachelor tehsis, Scripps College
7. Ebrahimi, H; Kazemi, A; Asghari, M; Azarm, A. (2013). Ethical Stress in Nurses Working in Educational-Therapeutic Centers of Northwest Medical Sciences Universities, Iranian Journal of Ethics and Medical History, 6 (4), 80-89.
8. Everall, R. D., & Paulson, B. L. (2004). Burnout and Secondary Traumatic Stress: Impact on Ethical Behaviour. Canadian Journal of Counselling, 38(1), 25-35.
9. Gould, D., and Whitley, M. A. (2009). "Sources and consequences of athletic burnout among college athletes" . Journal of intercollegiate sports. 2, pp:16-32.
10. Goodger, K., Gorely, T., Lavallee, D., and Harwood, C. (2007). "Burnout in sport: a systematic review". The sport psychologist, 21,pp: 127-151.
11. Granz, H. L., Schnell, A., Mayer, J., & Thiel, A. (2019). Risk profiles for athlete burnout in adolescent elite athletes: A classification analysis. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 41, 130-141.
12. Gustafsson, H., Hassmen, P., Kentta, G., and Johansson, M. (2008). "A qualitative analysis of burnout in elite Swedish athletes" . Psychology of sport and exercise, 9, pp:800-816.
13. Harvey, A., & McNamee, M. (2019). Sport Integrity: Ethics, Policy and Practice: An Introduction. Journal of Global Sport Management, 4(1), 1-7.
14. Huhtala, M., Feldt, T., Lämsä, A.-M., Mauno, S. & Kinnunen, U. (2011). Does the ethical culture of organisations promote managers’ occupational well-being? Investigating indirect links via ethical strain. Journal of Business Ethics, 101, 231-247.
15. Jameton, A. (1984). Nursing practice: The ethical issues. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
16. Madigan, D. J. (2017). A Longitudinal Examination of the Relationships between Perfectionism, Burnout, and Training Distress in Athletes (Doctoral dissertation, University of Kent).
17. Mitchell DL, Bennett MJ, Manfrin-Ledet L. (2006). Spiritual development of nursing students: developing competence to provide spiritual care to patients at the end of life. J Nurs Educ;45(9):365-70.
18. Maslach C.& Liter, M. P.(1997). “The truth about burnout, Sanfrancisco”, Jossey-Bass, 1997.
19. Mobley, M. J., Rady, M. Y., Verheijde, J. L., Patel, B., & Larson, J. S. (2007). The relationship between moral distress and perception of futile care in the critical care unit. Intensive and Critical care nursing, 23(5), 256-263.
20. Radzvin, L. C. (2011). Moral distress in certified registered nurse anesthetists: implications for nursing practice. AANA journal, 79(1), 39.
21. Raedeke, T. D. (1997). " Is athlete burnout more than just stress? A sport commitment perspective" . Journal of sport and and exercise psychology, 19, pp:396-417.
22. Sharif, Z. (2015). Intention Towards Whistle-Blowing Among Internal Auditors in the UK. University of Huddersfield.
23. Sharma, S; Sharma O. (2016). Spirituality Leads to Happiness: A Correlative Study. The International Journal of Indian Psychology. 3(2), 10, DIP: 18.01.178/20160302
24. Walt V, Alletta E. (2006). A descriptive and exploratory study towards a spiritual intelligent transitional Model of organizational communication University of South Africa. J Nurs Res;35(2):273-80
25. Wong KF, Yau SY.(2010). Nurses' experiences in spirituality and spiritual care in Hong Kong. Appl Nurs Res;23(4):2424.-
26. Wilkinson, J. M. (1987). Moral distress in nursing practice: experience and effect. In Nursing forum. Oxford, UK: Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 23 (1), 16-29.