1. Akın, A. (2008). Self-compassion and achievement goals: A structural equation modeling approach. Egitim Arastirmalari-Eurasian Journal of Educational Research, 31, 1-15.
2. Al Awamleh, A., Mansi, T., & Ermeley, Z. (2014). The Effect of Mental Training Skills Program on Self-Compassion and Mindfulness. Asian Social Science, 10(18), 90.
3. Bekker, M. H.J., & Belt, u. (2006). Autonomy-connectedness and its relation toanxiety and depression among patients in primary health care. Depression andanxiety, 23,274-280.
4. Besharat, M. A., & Kashanaki, H. (2018). Perfectionism Dimensions and Interpersonal Problems: Gender Differences. Rooyesh-e- Ravanshenasi Journal, 21(4)73-92. In Persian
5. Campbell, J. D., & Paula, A. D. (2002). Perfectionistic self-beliefs: Their relation to personality and goal pursuit in Flett, G. L., & Hewitt, P. L. (2002). Perfectionism and maladjustment: An overview of theoretical, definitional, and treatment issues. American Psychological Association, Washington, DC (2002), pp. 181-198.
6. Ceccarelli, L. A., Giuliano, R. J., Glazebrook, C. M., & Strachan, S. M. (2019). Self-compassion and psycho-physiological recovery from recalled sport failure. Frontiers in psychology, 10, 1564.
7. Cowden, R. G., Crust, L., Jackman, P. C., & Duckett, T. R. (2019). Perfectionism and motivation in sport: The mediating role of mental toughness. South African Journal of Science, 115(1-2), 1-7.
8. Cowden, R.G., & Worthington, E.L. (2019). Overcoming failure in sport: A self-forgiveness framework. Journal of Human Sport and Exercise, 14(2), 254-264. doi:https://doi.org/10.14198/jhse.2019.142.01
9. Crocker, P. R., Tamminen, K. A., & Gaudreau, P. (2015). Coping in sport. Contemporary advances in sport psychology: A review, 28-67.
10. Crozier, A. J., Mosewich, A. D., & Ferguson, L. J. (2019). The company we keep: Exploring the relationship between perceived teammate self-compassion and athlete self-compassion. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 40, 152-155.
11. Dana. A., Hamedi. S., Rafiee. S., Rahimizadeh. F. (2016 Spring & Summer). The Role of Unconditional Self-Acceptance in Perfectionism and Burnout Relationship among Collegiate Basketball Players. Research on Educational Sport, 5(12): 189-212. )In Persian(
12. Davis, M. C., & Wosinski, N. L. (2012). Cognitive errors as predictors of adaptive and maladaptive perfectionism in children. Journal of Rational-Emotive & Cognitive-Behavior Therapy, 30(2), 105-117.
13. DiBartolo, P. M., Frost, R. O., Dixon, A., & Almodovar, S. (2001). Can cognitive restructuring reduce the disruption associated with perfectionistic concerns?. Behavior therapy, 32(1), 167-184.
14. Fayyazi, I., & Kiani, J. (2009). Epistemological study of students' irrational beliefs. Journal of Cultural Strategy Research. 1(4),.117-99.
15. Ferguson, L. J., Kowalski, K. C., Mack, D. E., & Sabiston, C. M. (2014). Exploring self-compassion and eudaimonic well-being in young women athletes. Journal of sport and exercise psychology, 36(2), 203-216.
16. Ferguson, L. J., Kowalski, K. C., Mack, D. E., & Sabiston, C. M. (2015). Self-compassion and eudaimonic well-being during emotionally difficult times in sport. Journal of Happiness Studies, 16(5), 1263-1280.
17. Ferrari, M., Yap, K., Scott, N., Einstein, D. A., & Ciarrochi, J. (2018). Self-compassion moderates the perfectionism and depression link in both adolescence and adulthood. PloS one, 13(2), e0192022.
18. Flett, G. L., Besser, A., Davis, R. A., & Hewitt, P. L. (2003). Dimensions of perfectionism, unconditional self-acceptance, and depression. Journal of Rational-Emotive and Cognitive-Behavior Therapy, 21(2), 119-138.
19. González-Hernández, J., Capilla Díaz, C., Gómez-López, M., & Raimundi, J. (2019). Impulsiveness and cognitive patterns. Understanding the perfectionistic responses in Spanish competitive junior athletes. Frontiers in psychology, 10, 1605.
20. Gotwals, J. K., Stoeber, J., Dunn, J. G. H., & Stoll, O. (2012). Are perfectionistic strivings in sport adaptive? A systematic review of confirmatory, contradictory, and mixed evidence. Canadian Psychology, 53, 263e279. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/ a0030288.
21. Hill, A. P., & Curran, T. (2016). Multidimensional perfectionism and burnout: A meta-analysis. Personality and Social Psychology Review, 20(3), 269-288.
22. Hill, A. P., Hall, H. K., Appleton, P. R., & Kozub, S. A. (2008). Perfectionism and burnout in junior elite soccer players: The mediating influence of unconditional self-acceptance. Psychology of sport and exercise, 9(5), 630-644.
23. Hill, A. P., Mallinson-Howard, S. H., & Jowett, G. E. (2018). Multidimensional perfectionism in sport: A meta-analytical review. Sport, Exercise, and Performance Psychology, 7(3), 235-270. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/spy0000125
24. Killham, M. E., Mosewich, A. D., Mack, D. E., Gunnell, K. E., & Ferguson, L. J. (2018). Women athletes’ self-compassion, self-criticism, and perceived sport performance. Sport, Exercise, and Performance Psychology, 7(3), 297.
25. Laurenti, J. H., Bruch, A. M., & Haase. R. F. (2008). Social anxiety and socially prescribed perfectionism: Uniqueand interactive relationships with maladaptive aPPraisal of interpersonal situations. Personality and Individual Differences, 45: 55–61.
26. Leary, M. R., Tate, E. B., Adams, C. E., Batts Allen, A., & Hancock, J. (2007). Self- compassion and reactions to unpleasant self-relevant events: Implications of treating oneself kindly. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 92, 887e904.
27. Lizmore, M. R., Dunn, J. G., & Dunn, J. C. (2017). Perfectionistic strivings, perfectionistic concerns, and reactions to poor personal performances among intercollegiate athletes. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 33, 75-84.
28. Lundh, L. G. (2004). Perfectionism and acceptance. Journal of rational-emotive and cognitive-behavior therapy, 22(4), 251-265.
29. Mohebi, M., Zarei, S., & Sohbatiha, M. (2017). The Relationship between Emotion Regulation Strategies and Mental Toughness in Super League Taekwondo Athletes. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 21; 29-42. In Persian
30. Mohebi, M., Zarei, S. (2019). The Relationship between Mental Toughness and Self-Compassion in Elite and non- Elite Adolescent Taekwondo Athletes, Journal of Motor and Behavioral Sciences, 2(1): 21-31.
31. Mosewich, A. D., Crocker, P. R., Kowalski, K. C., & DeLongis, A. (2013). Applying self-compassion in sport: An intervention with women athletes. Journal of sport and exercise psychology, 35(5), 514-524.
32. Mosewich, A. D., Kowalski, K. C., Sabiston, C. M., Sedgwick, W. A., & Tracy, J. L. (2011). Self-compassion: A potential resource for young women athletes. Journal of sport and exercise psychology, 33(1), 103-123.
33. Mosewich, A. D., Sabiston, C. M., Kowalski, K. C., Gaudreau, P., & Crocker, P. R. (2019). Self-Compassion in the Stress Process in Women Athletes. The Sport Psychologist, 33(1), 23-34.
34. Neff, K. D. (2003). The development and validation of a scale to measure self-compassion. Self and identity, 2(3), 223-250.
35. Neff, K. D., & McGehee, P. (2010). Self-compassion and psychological resilience among adolescents and young adults. Self and identity, 9(3), 225-240.
36. Nicholas S. M (2018). "The Mediation of Perfectionism and Rumination on Mindfulness and Burnout in Collegiate Athletes" Master of Science in Kinesiology (M.S.) .Georgia Southern University .
37. Noetel, M., Ciarrochi, J., Van Zanden, B., & Lonsdale, C. (2017). Mindfulness and acceptance approaches to sporting performance enhancement: A systematic review. International Review of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 1-37.
38. Pacewicz, C. E., Gotwals, J. K., & Blanton, J. E. (2018). Perfectionism, coping, and burnout among intercollegiate varsity athletes: A person-oriented investigation of group differences and mediation. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 35, 207-217.
39. Powers, T. A., Koestner, R., Zuroff, D. C., Milyavskaya, M., & Gorin, A. A. (2011). The effects of self-criticism and self-oriented perfectionism on goal pursuit. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 37(7), 964-975.
40. Reis, N. A., Kowalski, K. C., Ferguson, L. J., Sabiston, C. M., Sedgwick, W. A., & Crocker, P. R. E. (2015). Self-compassion and women athletes’ responses to emotionally difficult sport situations: An evaluation of a brief induction .Psychology of Sport .Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 16, 18–25.
41. Rezaei; Faeze Jahan (2015). Predicting Depression based on the Components of Perfectionism: The Mediating Role of Self-criticism. clinical sport psychology, 5(18): 1-18 )In Persian(
42. Röthlin, P., Horvath, S., Birrer, D., & Grosse Holtforth, M. (2016). Mindfulness promotes the ability to deliver performance in highly demanding situations. Mindfulness, 7(3), 727-733.
43. Sagar, S. S., & Stoeber, J. (2009). Perfectionism, fear of failure, and affective responses to success and failure: The central role of fear of experiencing shame and embarrassment. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 31(5), 602-627.
44. Shahbazi, M., Rajabi, G. H., Maghami, E., & Jelodari, A. (2015). Confirmatory factor analysis of the Persian version of the self-compassion rating scale-revised. Psychological methods and models. 19(6), 31-47.
45. Shafiabadi, A., Niknam, M. (2015). The relationship between perfectionism and job burnout in nurses: the mediating role of unconditional self-acceptance. Psychological study, 1(11): 115-140. In Persian
46. Short, M. M., & Mazmanian, D. (2013). Perfectionism and negative repetitive thoughts: Examining a multiple mediator model in relation to mindfulness. Personality and Individual Differences, 55(6), 716-721.
47. Siegle, D., & Schuler, P. A. (2000). Perfectionism differences in gifted middle school students. Roeper Review, 23(1), 39-44.
48. Stoeber, J., Otto, K., Pescheck, E., Becker, C., & Stoll, O. (2007). Perfectionism and competitive anxiety in athletes: Differentiating striving for perfection and negative reactions to imperfection. Personality and Individual Differences, 42(6), 959-969.
49. Stoeber, J. (2011). The dual nature of perfectionism in sports: Relationships with emotion motivation, and performance. International Review of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 4, 128e14.
50. Van Assen,M., Bekker,M.H.J (2009).Sex differences in autonomy- connectedness. The role of personality factors.Personality and individual differences, 47,12-17.
51. van der Kaap-Deeder, J., Soenens, B., Boone, L., Vandenkerckhove, B., Stemgée, E., & Vansteenkiste, M. (2016). Evaluative concerns perfectionism and coping with failure: Effects on rumination, avoidance, and acceptance. Personality and Individual Differences, 101, 114-119.
52. Wilson, D., Bennett, E. V., Mosewich, A. D., Faulkner, G. E., & Crocker, P. R. (2019). “The zipper effect”: Exploring the interrelationship of mental toughness and self-compassion among Canadian elite women athletes. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 40, 61-70.
53. Zarei, S., Zandi, H. G., Mohebi, M (2018). The Relationship between Sport Perfectionism and Mental Skills in Elite Taekwondo Athletes. Journal of Development and Motor Learning. 11(1): 547-568. )In Persian.(
54. Zhang, H., Watson-Singleton, N. N., Pollard, S. E., Pittman, D. M., Lamis, D. A., Fischer, N. L., ... & Kaslow, N. J. (2019). Self-criticism and depressive symptoms: mediating role of self-compassion. Omega-Journal of Death and Dying, 80(2), 202-223.
55. Zarei, S., Zandi, H. G., Nazaritaba, N., & Mohebi, M (2018). The relationship between dimensions of perfectionism and emotion regulation in elite taekwondo athletes. Journal of Psychological Science. 16(64): 568-580. )In Persian(