1. Abolqasemi, A & Narimani, M. (2006). Psychological tests. Tehran،Garden of Rezvan publishers. In Persian.
2. Ahmadpour, R. (2008). Better to live with sports. Tehran: Mehr Publishers.
3. Banson, W.)2006). role of hope and study skills in predicting test anxiety level of university students highschool and psychological health, self-esteem, positive thinking and socialcommunication. Journal of personality Disorders,27,2,83.
4. Baseri, B; Farhadi Kia, A.R. (2008). Analysis of factors affecting the human development index in Zanjan province. Journal of Researchand economic policies, p47. In persian
5. Brenneman, E. C. Kuntz, A. B. Wiebenga, E. G. and Maly, M. R. (2015). A yoga strengthening program designed to minimize the knee adduction moment for women with knee osteoarthritis: a proof-of-principle cohort study. PLoS ONE, p 109
6. Dadsetan, P. (1998). Tension or Stress New Civilization Disease. Tehran: Roshd Publishers.in persian
7. Ebnezar, J. Nagarathna, R. Yogitha B. B. et al. (2012). Effects of an integrated approach of hatha yoga therapy on quality of life in osteoarthritis of the knee joint: a randomized control study. International Journal of Yoga, 4,55–63.
8. Ernst, E. Pittler, M. H. Wider B. et al. (2008). Oxford Handbook of Complementary Medicine. Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK.
9. Feldman, D. B. & Snyder C. R. (2005). Hope and the Meaningful Life: Theoretical and Empirical Associations between Goal-directed Thinking and Life Meaning, Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology, 24, 401-421.
10. Gropman, J. (2005). How do doctors think. Translator: Aboul Hassan Zia Zarifi (2008). Tehran: Mirmah Press.
11. Hadi. n. & Hadi. n. (2004). Does yoga work well in health. Medical. Journal of Hormozgan, 10(3) 85, 243-250
12. Kamar Zarrin, & H.; Shooshtari, M. (2012). Effect of yoga on resiliency and components of psychological welfare of women in Isfahan. Journal of Research in Psychology of Healthpp, 18. . In Persian.
13. Kaplan HI, & Sadock VA. (2003). synopsis of psychiatry. 9th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
14. Kazemipour, Sh. (2005). Demographic bases. Tehran: Center for Asian and Pacific Studies In Persian.
15. Keykhai Hosseinpour.A.(2013). Laughter yoga exercises on psychomotor effects of Parkinson's patients Journal of Research in Rehabilitation Sciences No. 1p 20
16. Khalsa SB. (2005). Yoga as a therspeutic intervention: a bibliometric analysis of published research studies. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol, 48(3), 269-85.
17. King, L. (2006). A ‘Positive Affect and the Experience of Meaning in Life’.Journal of Personality and Social Psychology .p90
18. Lazaridou, A. Philbrook, P. & Tzika, A. A. (2013). Yoga and mindfulness as therapeutic interventions for stroke rehabilitation: a systematic review. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, p90
19. Lucas, D &, Mir, P. (2005). Income on Demographic Studies. Hossein Mahmoudian, Tehran: Tehran University Press.
20. Mahdavipour, M. (1978). Practical of Yoga Practices. Tehran: Behjat press.
21. Menotti A, Lanti M, Maiani G, Kromhout D. (2006). Determinants of longevity and all-cause mortality among middle-aged men. Role of 48 personal characteristics in a 40-year follow-up of Italian Rural Areas in the Seven Countries Study. Aging. 18(5), 394–406.
22. Miller, J. F. & Powers. M. (1988). Development of an instrument to measure hope. Nursing Cousins Research،37.
23. Pezeshki. M. (2012). Power laugh، Tehran: Now Andish. . In Persian.
24. Pressat, R; (1985). The Dictionary of demography.edited by Christopher Wilson .London: oxford.
25. Samitz G, Egger M, Zwahlen M. (2011) Domains of physical activity and all-cause mortality: systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of cohort studies. International Journal of Epidemiology. 40(5),1382–1400.
26. Sarai, H. (2012). Introductory methods of population analysis. Tehran: Tehran University Press. In Persian.
27. Sarmad, Z. Bazargan, A. & Hejazi, E (2011). Research Methods in Behavioral Sciences. Tehran: Agah.
28. Sepahrian, F. (2011). Effects of Asanaha and Lifestyle based on yoga on women's sleep problems during premenopausal period. in Persian.Journal of Nursing and Midwifery faculty, Urmia University of Medical Sciences, p1. In Persian.
29. Sheikhi, M. T. (2001). Urban Sociology.Tehran: Nogiti press. . In Persian.
30. Snyder C R. (2006). The discursive proportion of hope: a qualitative analysis of cancer patients' speech. qualitaive health research, p12
31. Snyder, C. R (2002). The Role of Hope in Cognitive Behavior Therapies”. Cognitive Therapy and Research, 24, 747-763
32. Staats, S. (1986). Hope: Expected Positive Affect in an Adult Sample, Journal of Genetic Psychology. 148(3), 357-364.
33. Taherkhani, H, Hosseini Naeini, F, Mostafavi, H, Hosseini, H. (2004). Investigate of effect yoga in the treatment of compulsive obsessive compulsive patients treated with standard drugs. journal of thought and behavior.Year ninth. P6. .In Persian.
34. Taqavi, N. (1999). Demography library. Tabriz:Press: Research community and Danial. .In Persian.