1. Abdoli, B. (2010). Psychosocial basics of physical education and exercise. Third edition. Tehran, Bamdad Book. In Persian.
2. Arruda, A. F., Aoki, M. S., Paludo, A. C., & Moreira, A. (2017). Salivary steroid response and competitive anxiety in elite basketball players: Effect of opponent level. Physiology & Behavior, 177, 291-296.
3. Behncke, l. (2004). Mental skills training for sports: A brief review. Athletic insight. journal of sport psychology, 6(1), 1-24.
4. Capranica, L., Condello, G., Tornello, F., Iona, T., Chiodo, S., Valenzano, A., Cibelli, G. (2017). Salivary alpha-amylase, salivary cortisol, and anxiety during a youth taekwondo championship: An observational study. Medicine, 96(28), 1-6.
5. Coelho, R. W., Kuczynski, K. M., Paes, M. J., Greboggy, D., Santos, P. B., & Rosa, P.D., Stefanello, J. F. (2014). Effect of a mental training program on salivary cortisol in volleyball players. Journal of Exercise Physiology, 17(3), 46-57.
6. Davis, H., Baron, D., & Gillson, G. (2009). Salivary cortisol and mood reductions in an olympic athlete using cognitive behavioral methods. Handbook of Sports Psychology. Nova Science Publishers, Inc.
7. Ebrahimpoor, Z., Sharifi., Gh. R., Marandi M., Farzanegi, P., Afshani A. R., Asgari, B. (2008). Winning and losing influence on mood quality profile and salivary cortisol concentration of the quality of female handball players. Knowledge and research in psychology, 37, 21-40. In Persian.
8. Fletcher, D., & Hanton, S. (2001). The relationship between psychological skills usage and competitive anxiety responses. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 2, 89-101.
9. Ghahramani, M. H., Besharat, M. A., Atarzahehosseinin, S. R., Akbarnejad, A. (2015). Different effects of coping with stress on the sources of acute stress and salivary cortisol wrestlers. Growth and learning motor sports, 6(4), 531-547. In Persian.
10. Ghalehkhanisafat, S., Iravani, M., Sayah Bargard, M., Latify, M. (2018). Efficacy of cognitive behavioral therapy-based self- management intervention on labor outcome in nulliparous women. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci, 28(160), 123-132. In Persian.
11. Hasker, S. M. (2010). Evaluation of the Mindfulness-Acceptance-Commitment (MAC) Approach for Enhancing Athletic Performance. Doctoral Dissertation, Indiana, PA: Indiana University of Pennsylvania.http://dspace.iup.edu/handle/2069/276
12. Hellhammer, D. H., Wüst, S., & Kudielka, B. M. (2009). Salivary cortisol as a biomarker in stress research. Psychoneuroendocrinology, 34(2), 163-71.
13. Humara, M. (1999). The Relationship Between Anxiety and Performance: A Cognitive-Behavioral Perspective. Athletic insight. sport psychology, 1(2), 1-14.
14. John, S., Verma, S. K., Khanna, G. L. (2010). The effect of music therapy on salivary cortisol as a reliable marker of pre competition stress in shooting performance. Journal of Exercise Science and Physiotherapy, 6(2), 70-77
15. Khabiri, M., Moghadamzadeh, A., Mehrsafar, A. H., Abrishamkar, H. (2018). Comparison of the effectiveness of progressive muscle relaxation with imagery -based relaxation on cortisol levels, competitive anxiety and selfconfidence in elite athletes. Research in psychological health, 11(1), 62-72. In Persian.
16. khabiri, M., Mansorikalash, R., Moghadamzadeh, A., Asadi, A., Hafezi, E., Mehrsafar, A. H. (2018). The effect of positive self-talk intervention on psychophysiological responses of competitive anxiety and self-confidence in elite athletes. Neuropsychology, 4(11), 91-102. In Persian.
17. Khanjari, Y., Arab Ameri, E., Garooei, R., Motashareei, E., Hemayattalab, R. (2013). The effect of a course of psychological skills training (PST) program on selected mental skills and the performance of teenager female Taekwondo Athletes of Iranian National Team. Research in sport management and motor behavior, 3(11), 1-11. In Persian.
18. Mamassi, G., & Doganis, G. (2004). The effects of a mental training program on juniors and pre-competitive anxiety, self-confidence, and tennis performance. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 16, 118-137.
19. Moeeni, M., Rawasi, A., Ibrahim, A., Aminian, T. (2006). The effect of competitive pressure on the concentration of cortisol, testosterone and salivary IgA in coaches of the Iranian football league. Olympics Quarterly, 14(3), 15-21. In Persian.
20. Ong, N. C., & Griva, K. (2016). The effect of mental skills training on competitive anxiety in schoolboy rugby players. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 15(5), 1-31.
21. Patrick, T. D., & Hrycaiko, D. W. (1998). Effects of a mental training package on an endurance performance. The Sport Psychologist, 12, 283-299.
22. Pavlidou, M., Doganis, G. (2008). The Effects of a Psychological Intervention Program in Swimming. Journal of Excellence, 12, 71-77.
23. Rahimi, A., Sohrabi, N., Rezaee, A., Sarvghad, S. (2018). Comparison of the efficacy cognitive behavioral therapy and acceptance and commitment therapy on signs in stimulants substance users (Methamphetamine). Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology, 19(3), 79-89. In Persian.
24. Röthlin, P., Birrer, D., Horvath, S., & Holtforth, M. G. (2016). Psychological skills training and mindfulness based intervention to enhance functional athletic performance: design of a randomized controlled trial using ambulatory assessment. BMC Psychology, 39(4), 1-11.
25. Rumbold, J., Fletcher, D., & Daniels, K. (2012). A systematic review of stress management interventions with sport performers. Sport, Exercise, and Performance Psychology, 1 (3), 173-193.
26. Samadi, H. (2016). Comparison the effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral strategies training and mindfulness based intervention on shooter's competitive state anxiety and sport performance: two-month follow-up. Thesis Doctoral Dissertation, Iran, Urmia University. In Persian.
27. Shahintab, M. (2011). The effects of a psychological training program on theemotional intelligence, personality profile, competitive state anxiety and performance of elite basketball players.Doctoral Dissertation, Iran, University of Shahid Beheshti. In Persian.
28. Slimani, M., Taylor, L., Baker, J. S., Elleuch, A., Ayedi, F. M., Chamari, K., & Chéour, F. (2017). Effects of mental training on muscular force, hormonal and physiological changes in kickboxers. J Sports Med Phys Fitness, 57(7), 1069-1079.
29. Theodorakis, Y., Hatzigeorgiadis, A., & Chroni, S. (2008). Self-talk: It works, but how? Development and preliminary validation of the functions of self-talk questionnaire. Measurement in Physical Education and Exercise Sciences. 12, 10-30. Truelove, A. (2014). Mental Toughness Training Intervention for Collegiate Track and Field Athletes. Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Repository. https://ir.lib.uwo.ca/etd/2303.
31. Whelan, J. P., Mahoney, M. J., Meyer, A. W. (1991). Performance enhancement in sport: a cognitive behavior domain. Behavior therapy, 22, 307-327.