1. Ahmadvand M. A., Ahmadvand A., Irandooset Tari M. A. (2017). Effectiveness of mind-consciousness-based therapies on inhibiting anger and competitive anxiety of athletes. 8th International Conference on Psychology and Social Sciences, Tehran. In Persian.
2. Arabian A., Khodaphahi M. K., Heidari M. Saleh Sedghpour, B. (2004). The relationship between self-efficacy beliefs on mental health and academic achievement of students. Journal of Psychology, 8 (4), 360-371. In Persian.
3. Baer R.A. (Ed.). (2015). Mindfulness-based treatment approaches: Clinician's guide to evidence base and applications. Elsevier Publication.
4. Bagheri E. (2018). The effect of mindfulness protocol on anxiety, self-efficacy and athlete's performance. Master's thesis for sports psychology, Islamic Azad University, Tabriz Branch; 2018. In Persian.
5. Bamber M.D., Schneider J. K. (2016). Mindfulness-based meditation to decrease stress and anxiety in college students: A narrative synthesis of the research. Educational Research Review, 18, 1-32.
6. Britton W. B., Shahar B., Szepsenwol O., Jacobs W. J. (2012). Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy improves emotional reactivity to social stress: results from a randomized controlled trial. Behavior therapy, 43(2), 365-380.
7. Chialà O., Vellone E., Klompstra L., Ortali G. A., Strömberg A., Jaarsma, T. (2018). Relationships between exercise capacity and anxiety, depression, and cognition in patients with heart failure. Heart & Lung, 47(5):465-470.
8. Creswell J. D., Pacili L. E., Lindsay E. K., Brown K. W. (2014). Brief mindfulness meditation training alters psychological and neuroendocrine responses to social evaluative stress. Psychoneuroendocrinology, 44, 1-12.
9. Dallmann P., Bach C., Zipser H., Thomann P. A., Herpertz S. C. (2016). Evaluation of a stress prevention program for young high-performance athletes. Mental Health & Prevention, 4(2), 75-80.
10. Dana A, Shams A, Allafan N, Bahrami A. The relationship between attention and static balance disturbance in patients with Parkinson's disease. Neurol Sci. 2021 Mar 27. doi: 10.1007/s10072-021-05184-4. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33774761.
11. Dana A., Shams A. (2019). The Efficacy of Brain Cognitive Rehabilitation Interventions on Executive Functions in Children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Neuropsychology, 5(18), 131-140. In Persian
12. Dana, A., Shams, A. (2021). The Effectiveness of the TGFU and SDT Approach on Motor development and achievement Motivation in Children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Sports Psychology, 5(2), 71-85. In Persian
13. Delaware A. (2017). Research Methods in Psychology and Educational Sciences. Tehran: Virayesh. In Persian.
14. Friese M., Messner C., Schaffner Y. (2012). Mindfulness meditation counteracts self-control depletion. Consciousness and cognition, 21(2), 1016-1022.
15. Gardner F. L., Moore Z. E. (2017). Mindfulness-based and acceptance-based interventions in sport and performance contexts. Current opinion in psychology, 16, 180-184.
16. Gardner F., Moore Z. (2006). Clinical sport psychology. Human kinetics.
17. Goodman F. R., Kashdan T. B., Mallard T. T., Schumann M. (2014). A brief mindfulness and yoga intervention with an entire NCAA Division I athletic team: An initial investigation. Psychology of Consciousness: Theory, Research, and Practice, 1(4), 339-356.
18. Gucciardi D. F., Gordon S., Dimmock J. A. (2008). Towards an understanding of mental toughness in Australian football. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 20(3), 261-281.
19. Hamidi S., Besharat M. A. (2010). Perfectionism and competitive anxiety in athletes. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 5, 813-817.
20. Jafari A., Shahabi S. R. (2017). Effectiveness of mindfulness-based stress reduction on state/trait anxiety and quality of life in women with obesity. Feyz, 21(1), 83-93. In persion
21. Kabat‐Zinn, J. (2003). Mindfulness‐ based interventions in context: past, present, and future. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 10(2), 144-156.
22. Kashani, V., Mostafayi Far, E. (2016). Psychometric Properties of Persian Version of the revised Competitive State Anxiety Inventory-2. Sports Psychology Studies, 16, 35-54. In Persian.
23. Lesani, A., Shahbazi, M. (2017). The effect of self-control exercises on basketball free-throw performance and self-efficacy of female students. Sports Psychology Studies, 6 (21), 61-76. In Persian.
24. Lichtenstein M. B., Nielsen R. O., Gudex C., Hinze C. J., Jørgensen U. (2018). Exercise addiction is associated with emotional distress in injured and non-injured regular exercisers. Addictive Behaviors Reports, 8, 33-39.
25. Llewellyn D. L., Sanchez X., Asghar A., Jones L. (2008). Self-efficacy, risk taking, and performance in rock climbing. Personality and Individual Differences, 45, 75-81.
26. Luberto, C. M., Cotton, S., McLeish, A. C., Mingione, C. J., & O’Bryan, E. M. (2014). Mindfulness skills and emotion regulation: The mediating role of coping self-efficacy. Mindfulness, 5(4), 373-380.
27. MacDonald, L. A., Oprescu, F., & Kean, B. M. (2018). An evaluation of the effects of mindfulness training from the perspectives of wheelchair basketball players. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 37, 188-195.
28. Musculus, L., Raab, M., Belling, P., & Lobinger, B. (2018). Linking self-efficacy and decision-making processes in developing soccer players. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 39, 72-80.
29. Rahmanian, Z., VaezMousavi, M. (2013). The effects of mindfulness meditation on sport and exercise performance. Sports Psychology Studies, 5, 13-26. In Persian.
30. Roohbakhsh Ejtemaie, M., Aeini M., Sobhi Gharamaleki N. (2020). The Efficacy of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Intervention on Anxiety of Team and Individual Athletes. Sport Psychology Studies, 8(30), 113-128. In Persian.
31. Sundling V., Sundler A. J., Holmström I. K., Kristensen D. V., Eide H. (2017). Mindfulness predicts student nurses’ communication self-efficacy: A cross-national comparative study. Patient Education and Counseling, 100(8), 1558-1563.
32. VaezMousavi M, Shams A. (2017). Mental Health of Iranian Elite Athletes. Iran J Health Educ Health Promotion. 5(3): 191-202. In Persian
33. Zeidan F., Gordon, N. S., Merchant J., Goolkasian P. (2010). The effects of brief mindfulness meditation training on experimentally induced pain. The Journal of Pain, 11(3), 199-209.