1. Asadzandi, M. (2018). Spiritual health consulting model for health promotion in clients. Health, Spirituality and Medical Ethics Journal, 5(2), 1-14.
2. Ashrafi, M., Samani, S., Hosseini, M. (2011). Predicting Consistency Based on Parenting Styles, Second National Conference on Psychology - Family Psychology. Marvdasht, Islamic Azad University of Marvdasht Branch. In Persian.
3. Bashar, F. R., Vahedian-Azimi, A., Salesi, M., Hajiesmaeili, M., Shojaei, S., Farzanegan, B., ... & Moghaddam, H. J. (2018). Spiritual health and outcomes in Muslim ICU patients: A nationwide cross-sectional study. Journal of religion and health, 57(6), 2241-2257.
4. Bai, M., & Lazenby, M. (2015). A systematic review of associations between spiritual well-being and quality of life at the scale and factor levels in studies among patients with cancer. Journal of palliative medicine, 18(3), 286-298.
5. Besharat, M. A., Ramesh, S., & Moghimi, E. (2018). Spiritual health mediates the relationship between ego-strength and adjustment to heart disease. Health psychology open, 5(1), 2055102918782176.
6. Blake, A. L., McVicar, C. L., Retino, M., Hall, E. E., & Ketcham, C. J. (2019). Concussion history influences sleep disturbances, symptoms, and quality of life in collegiate student-athletes. Sleep health, 5(1), 72-77.
7. Brewer, B. W. (1994). Review and critique of models of psychological adjustment to athletic injury. Journal of applied sport psychology, 6(1), 87-100.
8. Cotton, S. P., Levine, E. G., Fitzpatrick, C. M., Dold, K. H., & Targ, E. (1999). Exploring the relationships among spiritual well‐being, quality of life, and psychological adjustment in women with breast cancer. Psycho‐Oncology: Journal of the Psychological, Social and Behavioral Dimensions of Cancer, 8(5), 429-438.
9. De Sivatte, I., Gordon, J. R., Rojo, P., & Olmos, R. (2015). The impact of work-life culture on organizational productivity. Personnel Review, 44(6), 883-905.
10. Dekker, J., & de Groot, V. (2018). Psychological adjustment to chronic disease and rehabilitation–an exploration. Disability and rehabilitation, 40(1), 116-120.
11. Dufner, M., Gebauer, J. E., Sedikides, C., & Denissen, J. J. (2019). Self-enhancement and psychological adjustment: A meta-analytic review. Personality and Social Psychology Review, 23(1), 48-72.
12. Gaskin-Wasson, A. L., Walker, K. L., Shin, L. J., & Kaslow, N. J. (2018). Spiritual well-being and psychological adjustment: mediated by interpersonal needs? Journal of religion and health, 57(4), 1376-1391.
13. Hawks, S. R., Hull, M. L., Thalman, R. L., & Richins, P. M. (1995). Review of spiritual health: definition, role, and intervention strategies in health promotion. American Journal of Health Promotion, 9(5), 371-378.
14. Hungelmann, J., Kenkel-Rossi, E., Klassen, L., & Stollenwerk, R. M. (1985). Spiritual well-being in older adults: Harmonious interconnectedness. Journal of religion and Health, 24(2), 147-153.
15. Hough, H., Proeschold-Bell, R. J., Liu, X., Weisner, C., Turner, E. L., & Yao, J. (2019). Relationships between Sabbath Observance and Mental, Physical, and Spiritual Health in Clergy. Pastoral Psychology, 68(2), 171-193.
16. Killeya-Jones, L. A. (2005). Identity structure, role discrepancy and psychological adjustment in male college student-athletes. Journal of Sport Behavior,28(2), 167.
17. Landis, B. J. (1996). Uncertainty, spiritual well-being, and psychosocial adjustment to chronic illness. Issues in Mental Health Nursing, 17(3), 217-231.
18. Lee, J. S., Back, K. J., & Chan, E. S. (2015). Quality of work life and job satisfaction among frontline hotel employees: a self-determination and need satisfaction theory approach. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 27(5), 768-789.
19. Mozafarynia, F., Shakouri, F., Heidarnia, A. (2014). The Relationship between Spiritual Health and Happiness of Students. Quarterly Journal of Health Education and Promotion of Health, 2 (2), 108-97. (In Persian).
20. Narimani, M., Ghaffari, M., Abolghasemi, A., Ganji, M. (2006). Comparison of the place of control and mental health in professional and non-professional athletes. Harkat, 30: 28-15. In Persian.
21. Nazrieh, S; Bahrami, m. (2017). Mental health and psychological adjustment based on perceived social support in women with infertility, International conference on women and urban life, Tehran, Tehran Municipality.
22. O’Connor, M., Guilfoyle, A., Breen, L., Mukhardt, F., & Fisher, C. (2007). Relationships between quality of life, spiritual well-being, and psychological adjustment styles for people living with leukaemia: An exploratory study. Mental health, religion and culture, 10(6), 631-647.
23. Purnell, J. Q., & Andersen, B. L. (2009). Religious practice and spirituality in the psychological adjustment of survivors of breast cancer. Counseling and values, 53(3), 165-182.
24. Rafat, F., Rezaie-Chamani, S., Rahnavardi, M., & Khalesi, Z. B. (2019). The relationship between spiritual health and health-promoting lifestyle among students. International journal of adolescent medicine and health.1-13.
25. Saifpanahi, J., Qajar, S. (2016). The Relationship between Quality of Work Life and the Psychological Empowerment of General Staff of Sports and Youth in Kurdistan Province. The first national conference on the development of sport science in the field of health, prevention and heroism, Qazvin, Imam Khomeini International University. In Persian.
26. Sivatte , I.D., Gordon , J.R., Rojo , P., Olmos , R. (2015) "The impact of work-life culture on organizational productivity", Personnel Review, Vol. 44 Iss: 6, pp.883 – 905.
27. Theory, S., Bahrami, M. (2016). Mental health and psychological adjustment based on perceived social support in women with infertility. International Conference on Women and Urban Life, Tehran, Tehran Municipality. In Persian.
28. Wilson, C. S., Forchheimer, M., Heinemann, A. W., Warren, A. M., & McCullumsmith, C. (2017). Assessment of the relationship of spiritual well-being to depression and quality of life for persons with spinal cord injury. Disability and rehabilitation, 39(5), 491-496.
29. Yazicioglu, K., Yavuz, F., Goktepe, A. S., & Tan, A. K. (2012). Influence of adapted sports on quality of life and life satisfaction in sport participants and non-sport participants with physical disabilities. Disability and Health Journal, 5(4), 249-253.