1. Ahmadi, M A., Zar, A., Vahdatpoor, H., Ahmadi F. (2018). The Role of Professional Sports on Quality of Sleep and Life in Veterans and Disabled Professional Cycling Team Athletes. Health Develop J, 7(2), 111-120. In Persian.
2. Alyson J.Littman., Erin D.Bouldin., Jodie K.Haselkorn. (2017). “This is your new normal: A qualitative study of barriers and facilitators to physical activity in Veterans with lower extremity loss”. Disability and Health Journal, 10(4), 600-606.
3. Azami, M K., Mohammadi, S., Wise-Nejad, A., and Bagheri, A. (2016). Comparison of quality of life of athlete and non-athlete veterans in Kurdistan province. First National Conference on Sport Science in Health, Prevention and Championships, Qazvin, Imam Khomeini International University pp, 167-172. In Persian.
4. Bakhshi Mashhadloo, R., Gol Sanam Leo, M., and Keyvani Hafshejani, Z. (2017). "Correlation of the interests and barriers of participation in motor and sport activities with the participation of veterans in these activities; Case study of Ardabil province". Journal of Veterinary Medicine, 9)3(. In Persian.
5. Brent, L., Hawkins, Brandi M. Crowe. (2018). “Contextual Facilitators and Barriers of Community Reintegration Among Injured Female Military Veterans: A Qualitative Study”. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 99(2), S65-S71.
6. Danaei Fard, H., Alwani, S. M., Azar, A. (2004). "Methodology of qualitative research in management: a comprehensive approach". First Printing, Tehran: Publication of Saffar. In Persian.
7. Davari, A., and Rezazadeh, A. (2014). Structural Equation Modeling with PLS Software. Publishing House Jihad University. Number of pages: 248, pp,167.
8. Jahangiri, M., Sohrabi, Mir M., and nurse, F. (2014). "Motivational atmosphere of mentor, psychological needs, inner motivation and continuous sport participation in athletic teenage girls". Motion Detection, 17. In Persian.
9. Jimes, A., Tandy, R., Busser L. (2010).” The influence of perceived competence activity importance and barriers on adolescent leisure participation”. J Europ Physic Educ, 66(2), 305-9.
10. Hemayat talab, R., Bagherzadeh, F., Homenian, D., and Afshari, J. (2014). "Identification of classification and prioritization of factors affecting the participation of youth in sport in Tehran through group hierarchy". Journal of Psychological Sciences, Thirteenth period , No. 49, 34-25. In Persian.
11. Mahmoudi, A. (2017). Determining the Role of Sport Activity in Leisure Time for Veterans and Physically Disabled. First International Conference on Modern Research in Sport Science and Physical Education. Hamadan, Conference Secretariat. In Persian.
12. Meera Abdullah, N., Abdul Hamid, N., Ismail, S., Parnabas, V. (2014). "Motives for sporting activities participation among wheelchair athletes". International Conference on Global Trends in Academic Research, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Ratri Wahyuningtyas /GTAR-2015/Full Paper Proceeding/Vol-1,206-212.
13. Mireousefi, S J & Rahimi, Y (2017). The Relationship between Sport Participation and Social Capital of Veterans and Practitioners: A Case Study of Kerman. Journal of Veterinary Medicine, 9(3), 147-153. In Persian.
14. Mohammadpour, A. (2009). "Combined research methods as the third methodological movement: theoretical foundations and practical principles". Journal of Applied Sociology (Journal of Humanities Research, Isfahan University), 21(2), 100-77. In Persian.
15. Moosavirad, ST., Keshavarz, L. (2015). “Relation of between how leisure and mental health teacher's athletes and nonathlet Shahin Shahr city”. Organ Behav Manag Sport Stud, 2(6), 73-80. In Persian.
16. Omar-Fauzee, M. O., Mohd-Ali, M., Kim Geok, S., Ibrahim, N. (2010). "The participation motive in the Paralympics". Journal of Alternative Perspectives in the Social Sciences, 2(1), 250-272.
17. Parsaei, S., Ataei Gharache, N., Robabe Rostamei, R. (2017). "The relationship between mental toughness and happiness in veteran and disabled athletes in Shiraz in 2016". Pars Journal of Medical Sciences, 15(3) pp, 37-54.
18. Pour Soltani Zarandi, H., Ghasemi, H., Seal, M., and Moradi, F. (2017). "Identifying Barriers to the Participation of Veterans and Disabled in Alborz Province in Sport". Journal of Applied Research of Sport Sciences Without Borders, 1)4) pp, 51-67. In Persian.
19. Sobhani A, Andam R, Zarifi M. (2015). "Study and prioritizing the factors and barriers to sport participation of Disabled people of Ahvaz city". Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies, 2(6), 41-48. In Persian.
20. Yar-Ahmadi, J., Nikbakht, M., Nezhad Waghani, F., and Zare'ian, H. (2016). "Study on the leisure time of veterans and disabled people with an emphasis on sports activities." The 5th National Conference on Applied Sciences in Sport, Aliabad Katoul, Islamic Azad University of Aliabad Katoul Branch. In Persian.
21. Yazicioglu, K., Yavuz, F., Goktepe, A. S., Kenan Tan, A. (2012). "Influence of adapted sports on quality of life and life satisfaction in sport participants and non sport participants with physical disabilities". Disability and Health Journal, 5, 249-253.