1. Alexandris,K. (2002). Perceived constraints and motivation for recreational sport participation: Evaluating their relationship. Available at:https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/bb91/8097184a61bc905e2143b4791e69f2275ec9.pdf
2. Alizadeh, MH. & Tejari, F. (2006). Investigating the Safety of Sports Facilities in Tehran State Universities and Providing Appropriate Solutions, Journal of Research in Sport Sciences, 5(15): 23 - 39. In Persian.
3. Andam, R., Asgari, M., Salimi, M. (2015). Studying the Obstacles of Developing Native and Local Games from the Students' Viewpoint. Journal of Research in University Sport, (2): 49-61. In Persian.
4. Azizi, B., Jalali Farahani, M., Khabiri, M. (2011). A Survey of Students' Attitude Toward Public Exercise in Dormitories of Tehran University. Sport Management, (8): 75-91. In Persian.
5. Crawford, D. W., Jackson, E. L., & Godbey, G. (1991). A hierarchical model of leisure constraints. Leisure Sciences, 13(4): 309–320. https://doi.org/10.1080/01490409109513147
6. El-Gilany, AH., Badawi, K., El-Khawaya, G., Awadalla, N. (2011). Physical activity profile of students in Mansur University, Egypt. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal, 17(8): 694-702.
7. Fagaras, SP., Radu, LE., Vanvu, G. (2015). The Level of Physical Activity of University Students. Social and Behavioral Sciences, (197): 1454–1457.
8. Gomez-Lopez, M., Gallegos, AG., & Exteremera, AB. (2010). Perceived barriers by university students in the practice of physical activities, Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, 9 (3): 374-381.
9. Grigore, V., & Courteix, D. (2014). Perceiving the Value of Practicing Physical Exercise as a Positive Motivation for Students, Social and Behavioral Sciences, (117): 729–734.
10. Hashim, HA. (2012). Perceived barriers to recreation sport participation in university students: A comparison between international and local students in the United States. Journal of Social Science and Humanities, 20(1): 197-203.
11. Mahdi Zadeh, R., Andam, R (2014). Public Sports Development Strategies in Iranian Universities. Sport Management Studies, (12): 15-38. In Persian.
12. Mahdizadeh, R., Andam, R., Roozbahani, Sh. (2013). Obstacles to the Development of Public Sports in Universities, Journal of Research in Academic Sport, 1 (3): 109 -126. In Persian.
13. Manafi, F., Ramadzan Nejad, R., Gohar Rostami, HR., Pourkiani, M. (2015). The Impact of Infrastructure and Management Factors on the Development of Sport Participation in Iranian Public Universities. Journal of Research in University Sport, (9): 65-90. In Persian.
14. Mannel, RC., & Hubbard, J. (2001). Testing Models of the leisure constraint Negotiation process in a corporate Employee Recreation setting. Leisure Sciences, 23(3): 145-163.
15. Moshkelgosha, E. (2006). Obstacles to women's athletic participation and their relationship to motivation, M.A Dissertation, Isfahan University.
16. Naderian, M., Zulaktaf, V., Moshkelgosha, E. (2009). Barriers to Women's Sport Participation and Their Relationship with Motivation, Journal of Research in Sport Management and Motor Behavior, (13): 145-156. In Persian.
17. Namazian, Sh. Sajjadi, A. (2006). Female students' view of sports. M.A Dissertation, University of Esfahan. In Persian.
18. Nazarianmadovani, A., Ramezani, A. (2013). Evaluating Barriers and Strategies for Developing the Share of Student Leisure Activities. Journal of Research in University Sport, 1(3): 13-28. In Persian.
19. Sadat Emami, S., Heydarinejad, S, Shafi Nia, P. (2013). Motivational Factors Analysis of Student Participation in University Extracurricular Activities. Journal of Research in University Sport, (5): 65-80. In Persian.
20. Safari, M. (2012). Design of Iranian Public Sports Pattern, PhD Thesis, Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran. In Persian.
21. Singh, D., & Saini, S. (2013). Sports achievement motivation among wrestlers and judokas - a comparative study. International Journal of Behavioral Social and Movement Sciences, 2)1(: 70-75.
22. Spivey, L., Hritz, NA. (2013). Longitudinal study of recreational sport participation and constraints. Recreational Sports Journal, (37): 14-28.
23. Tejari, F., Ismaili, Gh., Hojatkhah, E.(2011). Social benefits of extracurricular sports. National Conference on New Scientific Achievements in the Development of Sport and Physical Education, University of Gilan. In Persian.
24. Yerlisu Lapa, T. (2015). Physical Activity Levels and Psychological Well-Being: A Case Study of University Students. Social and Behavioral Sciences, 186, 739–743.