Abbas Zadeh, H., Mahmoudi, A., and Nouri, A. (2014). Positive organization behavior and its impact on the relationship between citizenship behavior and quality of work life. Quarterly Journal of Improvement Management Studies, 23(74), 137-159. In Persian
2. Aghaie, M. (2011). The Relationship between Coaching Leadership Styles and sport Identity in Students Selected Teams in Urmia. Master's Thesis, Urmia University. In Persian
3. Ahmadi, S. (2007). The study the effects of results the national football team of Iran in the 2006 World Cup on the national identity of citizens. Olympics, 15 (1), 89-95. In Persian
4. Aliyev, R. and Tunc, E. (2015). Self-efficacy in counseling: The role of organizational psychological capital, job satisfaction, and burnout. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 190, 97-105.
5. Anderson, C. B., Mâsse, L. C., Zhang, H., Coleman, K. J., & Chang, S. (2009). Contribution of athletic identity to child and adolescent physical activity. American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 37(3), 220-226.
6. Arab, N., Rezai-Badafshani, F. and Rahimi, M. (2015). The mediating role of quality of work Life between psychological capital and Life satisfaction. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion, 3(1), 49-58.
7. Boyle, B. A., & Magnusson, P. (2007). Social identity and brand equity formation: A comparative study of collegiate sports fans. Journal of Sport Management, 21(4), 497-520.
8. Bowman, M., Flower, N., Machuga, J., Morris, M., Pasternak, A., & Raudenbush, B. (2001, June). Motivational differences between group and individual athletic teams participating in intercollegiate and intramural sports. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology ,23, S29-S30.
9. Burns, G. N., Jasinski, D., Dunn, S. C., & Fletcher, D. (2012). Athlete identity and athlete satisfaction: The nonconformity of exclusivity. Personality and Individual Differences, 52(3), 280-284.
10. Cabrita, T. M., Rosado, A. B., Leite, T. O., Serpa, S. O., & Sousa, P. M. (2014). The relationship between athletic identity and career decisions in athletes. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 26(4), 471-481.
11. Cieslak, T. J. (2004). Describing and measuring the athletic identity construct: Scale development and validation . Doctoral dissertation. The Ohio State University.
12. Dehnavi, A. (2012). Relationship between Perceive the coach's behavior and quality of work life with the success of coaches seasonal performance from the athlete's attitude participant in the 2012 Athletics League. Master's dissertation, Islamic Azad University, Tehran University Center. In Persian
13. Derrick, W. (2008). Online social networks: Educational benefits and dangers. Distance Learning, 5(1), 43.
14. Hatami, H., Mirjehfari, S. A. and Mojahedi Jahromi, S. (2011). The relationship between quality of work life and organizational commitment and productivity in employees of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences. New Approach Journal in Educational Management, 2(3), 25-39. In Persian
15. Jalali Farahani, M. (2011). Leisure management and recreational sports. Tehran: Tehran University Press. In Persian
16. Kim, M., Kim, A. C. H., Newman, J. I., Ferris, G. R., & Perrewé, P. L. (2019). The antecedents and consequences of positive organizational behavior: The role of psychological capital for promoting employee well-being in sport organizations. Sport Management Review, 22(1), 108-125.
17. Kokaridas, D., Perkos, S., Harbalis, T., & Koltsidas, E. (2009). Sport orientation and athletic identity of Greek wheelchair basketball players. Perceptual and motor skills, 109(3), 887-898.
18. Lamont-Mills, A., & Christensen, S. A. (2006). Athletic identity and its relationship to sport participation levels. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 9(6), 472-478.
19. Luthans, F., Avey, J. B., Avolio, B. J., Norman, S. M., & Combs, G. M. (2006). Psychological capital development: toward a micro‐intervention. Journal of Organizational Behavior: The International Journal of Industrial, Occupational and Organizational Psychology and Behavior, 27(3), 387-393.
20. Luthans, F. and Youssef, C.M. (2007). Emerging positive organizational behavior. Journal of management, 33(3), 321-349.
21. Luthans, F., Luthans, K.W. and Luthans, B.C. (2004). Positive psychological capital: Beyond human and social capital. Business Horizons, 47(1), 45-50.
22. Luthans, F., Norman, S.M., Avolio, B.J. and Avey, J.B. (2008). The mediating role of psychological capital in the supportive organizational climate—employee performance relationship. Journal of organizational behavior, 29(2), 219-238.
23. Luthans, F., Vogelgesang, G.R. and Lester, P.B. (2006). Developing the psychological capital of resiliency. Human Resource Development Review, 5(1), 25-44.
24. Moghreb, M., Riasi, H. R., Hedayati, H. and Moghreb, M. (2013). Evaluation of quality of work life of nurses working in Birjand educational hospitals in 2011. New Care (Journal of Research in Birjand School of Nursing and Midwifery), 10(1), 84-90. In Persian
25. Nasr Esfahani, A. and Aghababapour Dehkordi, T. (2013). The Relationship between Organizational Identity and Organizational Silence in Isfahan University Staff. Journal of Applied Sociology, 24(4), 139-162. In Persian
26. Nastizayee, N., Jena Abadi, H. and Nowruzi Koohdasht, R. (2017). The Relationship of Positive Organizational Behavior with Organizational Citizenship Behavior and Quality of Work Life of Faculty Members. Iranian Journal of Occupational Health, 14 (3),164-177. In Persian
27. Nguyen, T.D. and Nguyen, T.T. (2012). Psychological capital, quality of work life, and quality of life of marketers: Evidence from Vietnam. Journal of Macromarketing, 32(1), 87-95.
28. Nourbakhsh, P., & Bazmavard, S. (2016). Relationship between leadership styles of instructors with sports identity and athlete's satisfaction in selected team and individual sports. Journal of sport management and motor behavior, 12 (24), 121-134. In Persian
29. Rezai, M., Yazdanifar, N., & Zare, A. (2016). Investigating the relationship between the influence of psychological capital on the quality of working life. Journal of management studies and accounting, 2(4), 109-122. In Persian
30. Rezasoltani, N., & Vahdani, M. (2016). Modeling the Effect of Athletic Identity on Sport Orientation in Athletes Participating in 11th Sport Olympiad of Male Students in Iran. Journal of sport Management, 8(4), 511-525. In Persian
31. Shafai Balkhkanlou, I. & Bazzat, F. (2015). The quality of work life and psychological capital in university staff. Contemporary psychology Journal, 10(Special Issue), 875-877. In Persian
32. Sin, E. L., Chow, C. N., & Cheung, R. T. (2015). Relationship between personal psychological capitals, stress level, and performance in marathon runners. Hong Kong physiotherapy journal, 33(2), 67-72.
Tavakoli, M. (2009). The Effect of General Physical Education Units 1 and 2 on the Sports Identity of Birjand University Students, Master Thesis, Sports Management, Birjand University. In Persian
33. Yazdan Shenas, M. and Khoshnood, A. (2014). Explaining the Pattern of Relationships between Knowledge Sharing and Organizational Citizenship Behavior Based on the Concepts of Positive Organizational Behavior. Public Management Publication, 6(1), 189-208. In Persian.