1. Abdoli,B., Ahmadi,N., Asgari,Z., Azimzade, A., Akradi,M.(2010) Determination Validity and reliability of processes of the joy of physical education.Research in Sport Sciences. 6,29-42
2. Adie, JW., Duda, JL., Ntoumanis, N. (2012). Perceived coach-autonomy support, basic need satisfaction and the well-and ill-being of elite youth soccer players: A longitudinal investigation. Psychology of Sport and Exercise.13(1), 1-9.
3. Ahmadi, M., Amani, J., Behzadnia, B.(2015). Autonomy-Supportive and Controlling Environment, Motivation, and Intention to Continue Sport Participation in Adolescents: Study of Self-determination Theory. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies. 10(3):99-112.
4. Ahmadi, M., Namazi Zadeh, M., Mokhtari, P.(2012).Perceived Motivational Climate, Psychological Needs Satisfaction and Self-Determined Motivation in Youth Male Athletes. Reacerch in Sports Management and motor behavior. 2 (3),125-139
5. Alderman, BL., Beighle, A., Pangrazi, RP.(2006).Enhancing motivation in physical education. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance.77(2),41-51.
6. Almagro, BJ., Sáenz-López, P., Moreno, JA.(2010) Prediction of sport adherence through the influence of autonomy-supportive coaching among Spanish adolescent athletes. Journal of sports science & medicine. 9(1),8.
7. Bartholomew, K., Ntoumanis, N.,Thøgersen-Ntoumani,C.(2010).Thecontrolling interpersonal style in a coaching context: Development and initial validation of a psychometric scale. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology.32, 3-21.
8. Bartholomew, K., Ntoumanis, N., Thøgersen-Ntoumani, C.(2011). Self-determination theory and the darker side of athletic experience: The role of interpersonal control and need thwarting. Sport and Exercise Psychology Review.7(2),23-7.
9. Balaguer, I., González, L., Fabra, P., Castillo, I., Mercé, J., Duda, JL.( 2012). Coaches' interpersonal style, basic psychological needs and the well-and ill-being of young soccer players: A longitudinal analysis. Journal of sports sciences.30(15),19-29.
10. Chatzisarantis, NL., Hagger, MS.(2009).Effects of an intervention based on self-determination theory on self-reported leisure-time physical activity participation. Psychology and Health. 24(1),29-48.
11. Cunningham, GB.(2007).Development of the physical activity class satisfaction questionnaire (PACSQ). Measurement in Physical Education and Exercise Science.11(3),161-76.
12. -Deci, EL., Eghrari, H., Patrick, BC., Leone, DR.(1994).Facilitating internalization: The self determination theory perspective. Journal of personality.62(1),119-42.
13. Deci, EL., Ryan, RM.(2000). The" what" and" why" of goal pursuits: Human needs and the self-determination of behavior. Psychological inquiry.11(4),227-68.
14. Deci, EL., Ryan, R.(2002).Overview of self-determination theory: An organismic dialectical perspective. Handbook of self-determination research. 3-33.
15. Edmunds, J., Ntoumanis, N., Duda, JL.(2008).Testing a self-determination theory‐based teaching style intervention in the exercise domain. European Journal of Social Psychology. 38(2), 75-88.
16. Ferriz, R., Sicilia, A., Sáenz-Álvarez, P.(2013).Predicting satisfaction in physical education classes: A study based on self-determination theory. The Open Education Journal.6(1),1-7.
17. Fenton, SA., Duda, JL., Quested, E., Barrett, T.(2014).Coach autonomy support predicts autonomous motivation and daily moderate-to-vigorous physical activity and sedentary time in youth sport participants. Psychology of Sport and Exercise. 15(5), 53-63.
18. Hashim, H., Grove, RJ., Whipp, P.(2008).Validating the youth sport enjoyment construct in high school physical education. Research quarterly for exercise and sport.79(2),183-94.
19. Goudas, M., Biddle, S.(1994). Perceived motivational climate and intrinsic motivation in school physical education classes. European Journal of Psychology of Education.9(3),241-50.
20. Johansson, M., Hartig, T., Staats, H.(2011)Psychological benefits of walking: Moderation by company and outdoor environment. Applied Psychology: Health and Well Being. 3(3):261-80.
21. Lee, I-M., Shiroma, EJ., Lobelo, F., Puska, P., Blair, SN., Katzmarzyk, P. (2012). Effect of physical inactivity on major non-communicable diseases worldwide: an analysis of burden of disease and life expectancy. The lancet. 380, 219-29.
22. Lim, BC., Wang, CJ.(2009). Perceived autonomy support, behavioural regulations in physical education and physical activity intention. Psychology of Sport and Exercise.10(1),52-60.
23. López Walle, J., Tristán, J., Balaguer, I., Duda, JL., Aguirre, HB., Rios, RM.(2014). Coaches' controlling style, basic needs thwarting, and well-/ill-being in Mexican university players. Journal of sport and exercise psychology. 36, 117.
24. Mageau, GA., Vallerand, RJ.(2003).The coach-athlete relationship: A motivational model. Journal of Sports Sciences.21(11),883-904.
25. Netz Y, Wu M-J, Becker BJ, Tenenbaum G. Physical activity and psychological well-being in advanced age: a meta-analysis of intervention studies. Psychology and aging. 2005;20(2):272.
26. Pihu, M., Hein, V., Koka, A., Hagger, MS.( 2008) How students’ perceptions of teachers’ autonomy-supportive behaviours affect physical activity behaviour: an application of the trans-contextual model. European Journal of Sport Science.8(4),193-204.
27. Organization WH. Global strategy on diet, physical activity and health. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2004. World Health Assembly. 2012;57.
28. Owen, KB., Astell-Burt, T., Lonsdale, C.(2013).The relationship between self-determined motivation and physical activity in adolescent boys. Journal of Adolescent Health.53(3),420-2.
29. Prusak, KA.(2004).Adolescent Girls in Physical Education. Journal of teaching in physical education.23,19-29.
30. Standage, M., Duda, JL., Ntoumanis, N.(2005). A test of self‐determination theory in school physical education. British Journal of Educational Psychology. 75(3), 11-33.
31. Standage, M., Duda, JL., Treasure, DC., Prusak, KA.(2003).Validity, Reliability, and Invariance of the Situational Motivation Scale (SIMS) Across Diverse Physical Activity Contexts. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology.25(1).
32. Standage, M., Gillison, FB., Ntoumanis, N., Treasure, DC. Predicting students’ ysical activity and health-related well-being: A prospective cross-domain investigation of motivation across school physical education and exercise settings. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology. 34,37-60.
33. Standage, M., Treasure, DC.( 2002). Relationship among achievement goal orientations and multidimensional situational motivation in physical education. British Journal of Educational Psychology.72(1),87-103.
34. Taylor, IM., Ntoumanis, N., Standage, M., Spray, CM.( 2010). Motivational predictors of physical education students’ effort, exercise intentions, and leisure-time physical activity: A multilevel linear growth analysis. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology.32(1),99-120.
35. Yousefi, B., Behesht, A.(2013). The effect of physical educators’ autonomy supportive behaviorson enjoyment of physical activity in adolescent girls: (Psychological needs and intrinsic motivation mediating role).journal of sport psychology reaserch. 5(3),41-54
36. Wang, CJ., Liu, W.( 2007). Promoting enjoyment in girls' physical education: The impact of goals, beliefs, and self-determination. European Physical Education Review.13(2),145-64.