1. Alizadeh, S. Zeinali, A. (2017). Predicting Sport Burnout Based on Competitive Anxiety, Sport Perfectionism and Impulsivity in Professional Athletes. Sport psychological studies, 22, pp. 99-112. in Persian
2. Anshel. M. E. (2008) sports psychological: from theory to practice. Translate by Ali asghar mosaded. Etelaat publisher. Tehran
3. Ariyanfar. M. Investigating the effect of individual motivations on knowledge sharing behavior with the role of moderating of values (Investigation: Virtual Society of Idea of the City). M. A thesis University of Tehran. 2013. in Persian
4. Aselage, J., & Eisenberger, R. (2003). Perceived organizational support and psychological contracts: A theoretical integration. Journal of Organizational Behavior. The International Journal of Industrial, Occupational and Organizational Psychology and Behavior, 24(5), 491-509.
5. Casper, W. J. Harris, C. Taylor-Bianco, A. & Wayne, J. H. (2011). Work– family conflict, perceived supervisor support and organizational commitment among Brazilian professionals. Journal of Vocational Behavior.79 (3), 640-652. Retrievedfrom:http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jvb.2011.04.011.
6. Chang, C.-M., Lin, H.-Y., Chia, F., & Yang, H.-F. (2013). the relationship between psychological contract fulfillment and performance of university physical education teachers in Taiwan: The mediating effect of perceived organizational support. Life Science Journal, 10(3), 1086-1093.
7. Chang CM, Lin HY, Chia F, Yang HF. (2013). The Relationship between Psychological Contract Fulfillment and Performance of University Physical Education Teachers in Taiwan: The Mediating Effect of Perceived Organizational Support. Life Science Journal 10(3):1086-1093.
8. Chen JF. (2011). the key issues change on sports classes. Physical Education in School 122:56-58.
9. Chiu MY. (2012). the impact of role conflict on job burnout: The moderating effect of perceived organizational support. Unpublished Master’s Thesis, Providence University, Taiwan.
10. Chiu MY. (2012). the impact of role conflict on job burnout: The moderating effect of perceived organizational support. Unpublished Master’s Thesis, Providence University, Taiwan.
11. Conway. N., Coyle-Shapiro. J. (2012). The reciprocal relationship between psychological contract fulfilment and employee performance and the moderating role of perceived organizational support and tenure. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 85(2):277-299.
12. Cresswell, S. & Eklund, R. (2007). Athlete burnout and immune function. Journal of Sports Medicine, 34, 5-11.
13. Erdem, H. Turen, U. Gokmen, Y. & Tuz, O. (2017). Perceived Organizational Support, Stress Coping Behaviors and Mediating Role of Psychological Capital: Special Education and Rehabilitation Centers. Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, 64(3), 359-377.
14. Gavino. MC., Wayne. SJ., Erdogan. B. (2012). Discretionary and transactional human resource practices and employee outcomes: The role of perceived organizational support. Human Resourc Management, 51(5):665-686.
15. Golestaneh. F. (2017). The Effect of Mindfulness Intervention (MPSE) on Motivation and Burnout in Athletes. Journal of development and motor learning. 9(2). Pp. 273-285. In Persian
16. Golmohamadiyan. S. (2016). The Role of Psychological Capital and Organizational Citizenship Behavior in predicting the burnout of primary school teachers in exceptional schools. Psychology of exceptional people quarterly, 6(24). Pp109-138. In Persian
17. Görgens-Ekermans, G. & Herbert, M. (2013). Psychological capital: Internal and external validity of the Psychological Capital Questionnaire (PCQ-24) on a South African sample. SA Journal of Industrial Psychology, 39(2), 1-12.
18. Gotwals, J. K. (2011). Perfectionism and burnout within intercollegiate sport: A person-oriented approach. The Sport Psychologist, 25(4), 489-510.
19. Gustafsson. H., Hancock. D. J. & Côté, J. (2014). Describing citation structures in sport burnout literature: A citation network analysis. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 15(6), 620-626.
20. Hayton, J. C., Carnabuci, G., & Eisenberger, R. (2012). With a little help from my colleagues: A social embeddedness approach to perceived organizational support. Journal of organizational behavior, 33(2), 235-249.
21. Lin, M., Hsueh, M., & Chiu, Y. (2012). The study of psychological skills by elite boxers in Taiwan. Tamsui Oxford Journal of Sports Knowledge, 9, 1-11.
22. Luthans, F., Youssef, C. M., Sweetman, D. S., & Harms, P. D. (2013). Meeting the leadership challenge of employee well-being through relationship PsyCap and health PsyCap. Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies, 20(1), 118-133.
23. McCarthy, A., Cleveland, J. N., Hunter, S., Darcy, C., & Grady, G. (2013). Employee work–life balance outcomes in Ireland: a multilevel investigation of supervisory support and perceived organizational support. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 24(6), 1257-1276.
24. Ozyer, K., Berk, A., & Polatci, S. (2016). Does the Perceived Organizational Support Reduce Burnout? A Survey on Turkish Health Sector. International Journal of Business Administration and Management Research, 2(1), 22-27.
25. Pourshekhi, M. (2013). The Relationship between Perceived Organizational Support and Self-efficacy of Public Librarians in Khuzestan Province. M. A thesis. Islamic Azad University
26. Raedeke, T. D., & Smith, A. L. (2001). Development and preliminary validation of an athlete burnout measure. Journal of sport and exercise psychology, 23(4), 2. 281-306
27. Chang, C.-M., Chen, L., Lin, H.-Y., & Huang, H.-C. (2012). The relationship between psychological capital and job satisfaction of university physical education teachers in Taiwan: Job stress and job burnout as mediators. Energy Education Science and Technology, Part B. Social and Educational Studies, 4, 1229-1238.
28. Chang, C.-M., Lin, H.-Y., Chia, F., & Yang, H.-F. (2013). the relationship between psychological contract fulfillment and performance of university physical education teachers in Taiwan: The mediating effect of perceived organizational support. Life Science Journal, 10(3), 1086-1093.
29. Smith, A. L., Gustafsson, H., & Hassmén, P. (2010). Peer motivational climate and burnout perceptions of adolescent athletes. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 11(6), 453-460
30. Sorkkila, M., Ryba, T. V., Aunola, K., Selänne, H., & Salmela-Aro, K. (2017). Sport burnout inventory–Dual career form for student-athletes: Assessing validity and reliability in a Finnish sample of adolescent athletes. Journal of Sport and Health Science.
31. Tseng LJ. (2012). How do work stressors’ affect employee's positive and negative reactions inn service industry? The moderating roles of organizational support climate and psychological capital. Unpublished Master's Thesis, National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan
32. Vahdani. M. (2016). The Relationship between Sport Motivation and Athletic Burnout in Male Soccer Players Participating in the 12th Universiade. Journal of sport management, 8(2), 251-264
33. Weinberg, R. S. & Gould, D. (2011), Foundations of Sport and Exercise Psychology Champaign. IL: Human Kinetics, (5th ed, pp. 141-142).
34. Yang, M.-H., Yeh, C.-T., Yang, H.-W., & Mui, W.-C. (2013). The impacts of perceived organizational support and psychological capital on sport burnout of junior high school physical education students. Life Science Journal, 10(3), 1946-1956.