1. Alaranta A, Alaranta H, Holmila J, Plamu P, Pietila K, Helenius I. (2006). “Slef – reported attiudes of elite athletes towards doping: differences between type of sport”. Int J sports Med . 27: PP: 842-846
2. Asaszadeh, F. (2017). The effect of zurkhaneh sport on social development of elementary students of Birjand, second international conference on applied research in physical education, sport and heroism, Tehran, Salihan University (In Persian).
3. Avery P, Leonard D, Pouglaas E, Micheli G, Lyle J. (1998), Anabolic steroid use by male and female middle school student. Pediatrics; 101 (5) : 6-16
4. Bouchard LB, Anna R,(2002), Jonathan D. Informed Decision- Making on sympathomimetic use in sport. Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine; 12: 209-224
5. Brian M, Betnga B, Moor JA, Kamga J.(2003), Nutritional supplement use by high school student: A survey of tow high school in the united state. International Journal of Pediatrics; 18 (3)
6. Duncan, L. R., Hallward, L., & Alexander, D. (2018). Portraits of adolescent athletes facing personal and situational risk factors for doping initiation. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 39, 163-170.
7. Haji zadeh, Y. (2013). Sport ethics and the issue of doping with emphasis on Islamic teachings, Ethics research, 20, 48-25 (In Persian).
8. Irving LM, Wall M, Neumark sztainer D, Story M. Steroid use among adolescents: Journal of Adolescent Health. 2002، 30 (4) : 243-252
9. 9 Juhn MS.(2003), Popular sport supplement and ergogenic aids. Sport Medicine; 33 (12) : 921-939
10. Kabiri, S., Cochran, J. K., Stewart, B. J., Sharepour, M., Rahmati, M. M., & Shadmanfaat, S. M. (2018). Doping Among Professional Athletes in Iran: A Test of Akers’s Social Learning Theory. International journal of offender therapy and comparative criminology, 62(5), 1384-1410.
11. Kanayama G, Pope HG, Cohane G, Hudson JI.(2003), Risk factors for anabolic– androgenic sterioid use among weightlifters: a case –control study. Drug and Alcohol Dependence; 71 (1) :77-86
12. Karila T, Hovatta O, Seppala T.(2004), Concomitant abuse of anabolic androgenic steroid and human chorionic gonadotrophin impairs spermatogenesis in power athletes. International Journal of Sport Medicine; 25 (4) : 257-263
13. Laber MP.(2002), Adolescent boys and the muscular male body ideal. Journal of Adolescent Health; 30 (4) : 233-242
14. Laure P, Lecerf T, Friser A, Binsinger C. (2004). “Drugs, recreational drug use and attitudes towards doping of high school athletes”. Int J Sports Med. 25(2):PP: 133-8.
15. Lazuras, L., Barkoukis, V., Mallia, L., Lucidi, F., & Brand, R. (2017). More than a feeling: The role of anticipated regret in predicting doping intentions in adolescent athletes. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 30, 196-204.
16. Limongelli F, Masala D, La Torre G. Knowledge, (2001). Attitude and behavior toward doping and food supplementation in a sample of athletes of central southern Italy. Medicina dello sport, 54(3): P: 229.
17. Mottram Dr. (2003). “Drugs in sport. 3rd ed”. London, routledge.
18. Nilsson S, Baigi A, Marklund B, Fridlund B.(2001), The prevalence of androgenic-anabolic steroids by adolescent in county of Sweden. European Journal of Public Health، 11 (2) :195-197
19. Peters MA.(2001), Phelps L. Body image dissatisfaction and distortion, steroid use, and sex differences in college age body builders. Psychology in the schools; 38 (3) : 283-289
20. Randall R, Wroble Michael G, Joseph A, Rodrigo.(2002), Anabolic steroids and pre adolescent athletes: Prevalence, Knowledge and attitudes; 13 (48)
21. Sas-Nowosielski, K., & Budzisz, A. (2018). Attitudes Toward Doping among Polish Athletes Measured with the Polish Version of Petroczi’s Performance Enhancement Attitude Scale. Polish Journal of Sport and Tourism, 25(2), 10-13.
22. 22. Van Eenoo P, Delbeke FT.(2003), The prevalence of doping in Flanders in comparison to the prevalence of doping in international sports. International Journal of sports medicine; 24 (8) : 565-570