1. Abdullah, A. G. K., Ling, Y. L., & Peng, C. S. (2016). An exploratory analysis of happiness at workplace from Malaysian teachers’ perspective using performance-welfare model, International Journal of Asian Social Science, 6(6), 340-346.
2. Abdollahi, A., Hosseinian, S., Panahipour, H., Najafi, M., & Soheili, F. (2019). Emotional intelligence as a moderator between perfectionism and happiness, School Psychology International, 40(1), 88-103.
3. Abolghasemi, A., Kiyamarsi, A., & Sohrabi, Z. (2013). The relationship between goal-orientation, self-efficacy and positive & negative emotions with sport performance and life satisfaction in female Wushu athletes, Sport Psychology Studies, 2(4), 25-38. (in Persian)
4. Ahmadi, F., Naeinian, M. R., & Hydarinasab, L. (2015). To Study Simple and Multiple Correlation among Extroversion and Psychological Hardiness with Happiness in Students Regarding to Sexuality, Journal of Cilinical Psychology, 7(1), 63-72. (in Persian)
5. Appaneal, R. N., Levine, B. R., Perna, F. M., & Roh, J. L. (2009). Measuring postinjury depression among male and female competitive athletes, Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, 31(1), 60-76.
6. Biglari, N., Parsa Asl, M., & Hosseini Nia, R. (2017). “Investigating the Casual Relationships of Motivational Climate with Competitive Anxiety and Perceived Sport Performance among Futsal Player Female Students”, Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 21, 71-86. (in Persian)
7. Evans, L. (2018). Running performance and mental toughness in task vs. time-oriented exercise bouts.
8. Gee, C. J. (2010). How does sport psychology actually improve athletic performance? A framework to facilitate athletes’ and coaches’ understanding, Behavior modification, 34(5), 386-402.
9. Ghasemi, M., Aslankhani, M.A., & Farrokhi, A. (2014). The Relationship between Mental Toughness and Competitive Anxiety in Elite Water polo Players, Journal of Motion Detection and Sports Psychology, 12, 889-896. (in Persian)
10. Hair, J. F., Ringle, C. M., & Sarstedt, M. (2011). “PLS-SEM: Indeed a silver bullet”, Journal of Marketing theory and Practice, 19(2), 139-152.
11. Hatami, F., Hatami Shahmir, E., Adibpoor, N., & Tahmasbi, F. (2012). Relationship between mental hardiness and physical fitness in female students, Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 1(2), 64-53. (in Persian)
12. Henseler, J., Ringle, C. M., & Sinkovics, R. R. (2009). “The use of partial least squares path modeling in international marketing”, In New challenges to international marketing, 20, 277-319.
13. Hosseini, J., Nisiani, M., Sadat Hashemi, Z., Abasi, Sh., & Dastgir, S. (2015). Investigating the Relationship between Cognitive Flexibility and Psychological Hardiness with Mental Happiness and Job Satisfaction in Female Employed Female Head of Household, National Conference on Knowledge and Technology of Educational Sciences, Social Studies and Psychology of Iran, 1-12. (in Persian)
14. Kashani, V. O., Shiri, H., & Manaseri, H. (2015). “Psychometric Properties and Normalization of Persian Version of Mental Toughness Scale (MTS)”, Research on University Sport, 7, 94-98.
15. Kim, J., & James, J. D. (2019). Sport and Happiness: Understanding the Relations among Sport Consumption Activities, Long-and Short-Term Subjective Well-Being, and Psychological Need Fulfillment, Journal of Sport Management, (00), 1-14.
16. Madrigal, L., Gill, D. L., & Willse, J. T. (2017). Gender and the Relationships among Mental Toughness, Hardiness, Optimism and Coping in Collegiate Athletics: A Structural Equation Modeling Approach, Journal of Sport Behavior, 40(1), 68-86.
17. Mahoney, J. W., Gucciardi, D. F., Ntoumanis, N., & Mallet, C. J. (2014). Mental toughness in sport: Motivational antecedents and associations with performance and psychological health, Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 36(3), 281-292.
18. McCarthy, L., & Hyland, J. (2018). An examination of emotional intelligence as a predictor of mental toughness; considerations for employee performance and subjective happiness.
19. Mehrjo, M., Aghdasi, M.T., & Naderi Nasab, M. (2015). Comparison of moral intelligence and happiness of athlete students of Tabriz universities based on performance level, First National Conference on Physical Education and Sports, 1-8. (in Persian)
20. Amemiya, R., & Sakairi, Y. (2019). The role of mindfulness in performance and mental health among Japanese athletes: An examination of the relationship between alexithymic tendencies, burnout, and performance. Journal of Human Sport and Exercise, in press.
21. Manafi, F., Ramezaninezhad, R., GoharRostami, H. R., & Dastoom, S. (2017). Analyzing the development trend of Iranian collegiate athletics from the first to fifth macro development programs, Sport Management and Development, 6(1), 67-86. (in Persian)
22. Mohsenin SH, Esfidani M R. (2014). Structural equations based on partial least squares approach with the help of Smart-PLS software. 1nd ed. Tehran. Institute of Mehrban Publishing. (in Persian)
23. Mokhtari, P., VaezMousavi, M., & Heidari, S. (2013). Relationship between mental skills and penalty kicks performance in the elite penalty shooters in Iran’s professional football teams, International ournal of Basic Sciences & Applied, 2 (2), 185-187.
24. Mozafarizadeh, M., Azadi, N., & Ghalache Yazdani, S. (2017). The effect of dark triple attributes on the happiness and mental hardiness of athletes and non-athletes, the first national student conference of the Society for Behavioral Psychology and Sport Psychology. (in Persian)
25. Naeimi, M., & Narimani, M. (2016). Comparison of self-esteem and happiness of athletic and non-athlete students, Seventh International Conference on Psychology and Social Sciences, 1-14. (in Persian)
26. Parsaei, S., Ataei, N, Rostami, R. (2017). The relationship between mental toughness and happiness in veteran and disable athletes in Shiraz in 2016, Pars Journal of Medical Sciences, 15(3), 16-23. (in Persian)
27. Rezvani, M., Abdoli, B., & Vaez Mousavi, S. M. K. (2018). The Effect of Psychological Skills on Female Futsal Players’ Selected Sport Performance, Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 7(23), 1-16. (in Persian)
28. Rostamzadeh, N., & Narimani, M. (2017). The study of the role of social intimacy and happiness in predicting students' academic burnout, Journal of Psychology and Educational Sciences, 16(2), 16-25. (in Persian)
29. Saberi, A., Alidoust, A., & Amani, Gh. R. (2017). Surveying the Causal Relationship of Authentic Leadership and Team Performance: The Mediating Role of Psychological Capital (Case: Chabahar Free Zone’s Futsal Players), Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 6(20), 119-36. (in Persian)
30. Sannes, D., & Kim, W. (2018). A Theoretical Framework of Sports Team’s Well-Being: An Integrative Perspective of Emotional Intelligence and Equivocality on Trust and Happiness, Atlantic Marketing Journal, 7(1), 6, 67-87.
31. Senasu, K., & Singhapakdi, A. (2018). Quality-of-Life Determinants of Happiness in Thailand: the Moderating Roles of Mental and Moral Capacities, Applied Research in Quality of Life, 13(1), 59-87.
32. Shabani Bahar, GH., Yaghoobi, A., & Farughi, H. (2010).The relationship between emotional intelligence and athletic performance in Hamedan province, journal of sport research, 7(28), 81-92. (in Persian)
33. Sheard, M. J. Golby & A. Van Wersch. (2009). “Progress toward Construct Validation of the Sports Mental Toughness Questionnaire (SMTQ)”, European Journal of Psychological Assessment, 25 (3), 186-193.
34. Slimani, M., Miarka, B., Briki, W., & Cheour, F. (2016). Comparison of mental toughness and power test performances in high-level kickboxers by competitive success, Asian journal of sports medicine, 7(2).
35. Tenenhaus, M., Vinzi, V. E., Chatelin, Y. M., & Lauro, C. (2005). “PLS path modeling”, Computational statistics & data analysis, 48(1), 159-205.
36. Wagstaff, C., Hings, R., Larner, R., & Fletcher, D. (2018). Psychological Resilience’s Moderation of the Relationship Between the Frequency of Organizational Stressors and Burnout in Athletes and Coaches, The Sport Psychologist, 32(3), 178-188.
37. Weinberg, R. S., & Gould, D. S. (2018). Foundations of sport and exercise psychology, Human Kinetics.
38. Wilson, D., Bennett, E. V., Mosewich, A. D., Faulkner, G. E., & Crocker, P. R. (2019). “The zipper effect”: Exploring the interrelationship of mental toughness and self-compassion among Canadian elite women athletes, Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 40, 61-70.