- Abbasian, M., Chaman, R., Mousavi, S. A., Amiri, M., Gholami Taromsar, M., Maleki, F., & Raei, M. (2013). Gap analysis between students’ perceptions and expectations of quality of educational services using SERVQUAL model. Qom University of Medical Sciences Journal, 7(1), 2-9. (Persian).
- Akhlaghi, E., Amini, S. H., & Akhlaghi, H. (2012). Evaluating educational service quality in technical and vocational colleges using SERVQUAL model. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 46, 5285-5289.
- Atghia, N. (2012). Assessing the quality of postgraduate courses in physical education and sport sciences in state universities of the country from the viewpoint of students, faculty members and managers of these courses. Sport Management Studies, 16, 13-36. (Persian).
- Atghia, N., & Karimi, K. (2013). The investigation of the attitudes of MA physical education and sport sciences students of Payam Noor University (PNU) to the existing status of education and research in this University. New Treands in Sport Management, 1(1), 79-96. (Persian).
- Bahreini, K., Shahalizadeh Kalkhoran, M., & Noraie, F. (2009). Service quality study in Islamic Azad University, based on SERVQUAL model and QFD: Islamic Azad University, Aliabad Katool branch. Journal of Industrial Strategic Management, 6(14), 62-79. (Persian).
- Butt, B. Z., & Rehman, U. (2010). A study examining the students’ satisfaction in higher education. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2, 5446–5450.
- Chou, S. (2004). Evaluating the service quality of undergraduate nursing education in Taiwan-using quality function deployment. Nurse Education Today, 24, 310-318.
- Foroughi Abari, A. A., Yarmohammadian, M. H., & Esteki, M. (2011). Assessment of quality of education a non-governmental university via SERVQUAL model. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 15, 2299-2304.
- Furlan, R., & Corradetti, R. (2010). An alternative approach to analyze customer or employee satisfaction data based on Kano model. Quality Technology & Quantitative Management, 7(1), 1-13.
- Ghadimi, E. (2014). Educational quality of postgraduate education in Iran's higher education system. Today’s Culture. Available from 26 Feburary 2014 at: http://farhangemrooz.com/news/12820/ . (Persian).
- Ghalavandi, H., Beheshtirad, R., & Ghale’ei, A. (2012). Investigating the quality of educational services in the University of Urmia through SERVQUAL model. Journal of Development and Management Process, 25(3), 49-66. (Persian).
- Hemmatinezhad, M. A., Gholizadeh, M. H., & Shabani, S. (2015). A survey on service quality of the sport facilities of the physical education and sport sciences faculty of the Guilan University and students needs assessment based on SERVQUAL-Kano model. International Journal of Basic Sciences and Applied Research, 4, 28-44.
- Jesus, M., Argüelles, M., & Batalla-Busquets, J. A. (2016). Perceived service quality and student loyalty in an online university. International Review of Research in Open and Distributed Learning, 17(4), 264-279.
- Kebriaei, A., & Roudbari, M. (2005). Quality gap in educational services at Zahedan University of medical sciences: Students viewpoints about current and optimal condition. Iranian Journal of Medical Education, 5(1), 53-60. (Persian).
- Khatibi, A., Sajadi, S. N., & Seif Panahi, J. (2011). Study of the quality of educational services of faculty of physical education of Tehran University from the perspective of undergraduate students. Sport Management Studies, 3(9), 77-94. (Persian).
- Khosravi Zadeh, A., & Zohrevandian, K. (2017). Assessment service quality at the sport science department in Arak University based on integrated approach include SERVQUAL, Kano and quality function deployment. Sport Science Research Institute of Iran, 5(12), 37-60. (Persian).
- Lofgren, M., & Witell, L. (2005). Kano, s theory of attractive quality and packaging. Quality Management Journal, 12(3), 7-30.
- Madhoshi, M., Zali, M. R., & Najimi, N. (2009). Building the house of quality in higher education. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in High Education, 15(1), 121-154. (Persian).
- Mirfakhrodini, H., Owlia, M., & Jamali, R. (2009). Quality management reengineering in higher education institutions (Case study: Graduate students of University of Yazd). Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 3(53), 57-131. (Persian).
- Mohammadi, A., & Vakili, M. (2010). Measuring students' satisfaction of educational Services Quality and relationship with services quality in Zanjan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Medical Education Development, 2(3), 48-56. (Persian).
- Moradi, H., & Hemmati, A. (2010). Customer satisfaction measurement of service quality using Kano-Servoqual model. Paper presented at the Second International Financial Services Marketing Conference, Tehran. (Persian).
- Noorossana, R., Saghaei, A., Shadalouie, F., & Samimi Y. (2008). Customer satisfaction measurement to identify areas for improvement in higher education research services. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 14(3), 97-119. (Persian).
- Poursoltani Zarandi, H. (2017). The pathology of the quality of educational services in Payam-e-Noor University of Karaj. International Journal of Economic Perspectives, 11(1), 988-997.Rahnavard, F. A., & Abbaspour, B. (2004). A QFD application in satisfying customers’ exceptions in higher education. Management Studies in Development and Evolution, 11(41, 42), 209- 222. (Persian).
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., & Berry, L. L. (1985). A conceptual model of service quality and its implications for future research. the Journal of Marketing, 49(4), 41-50.
- Ranjbar Ezat Abadi, M., Bahrami, M. A., Zare Ahmad Abadi, H., Nasiri, S., Arab, M., Hadizadeh, F., & Hataminasab, S. H. (2010). Gap analysis between perceptions and expectations of service recipients through SERVQUAL approach in Yazd, Afshar hospital. Toloo-e Behdasht, 9(29), 75-85.
- Rezvani, H. R., & Dargahi, H. (2012). Identifying and categorization of e-learning system’s characteristics based on the Kano model in Iran’s virtual universities. Education Strategies in Medical Sciences, 5(3), 149-155. (Persian).
- Sahney, S. D., Banwet, K., & Karunes, S. (2006). An integrated framework for quality in education: Application of quality function deployment, interpretive structural modeling and path analysis. Total Quality Management, 17(2), 265-285.
- Tofighi, Sh., Sadeghifar, J., Hamouzadeh, P., Afshari, S., Foruzanfar, F., & TaghaviShahri, S. M. (2011). Quality of educational services from the viewpoints of students SERVQUAL model. Scientific Journal of Education Strategies in Medical Sciences, 4(1), 21-26. (Persian).
- Wurjaningrum, F. (2008). Design of education service quality improvement of Airlangga University by applying quality function deployment (QFD) model. International Conference on Service Systems and Service Management, 30 June-2 July, Melbourne, Australia. DOI: 10.1109/ICSSSM.2008.4598543
- Zanjirchi, S. M., Ebrahimzadebi, R., & Arab, S. M. (2011). Kano model and its application in evaluating students' needs. Fifth quality assessment conference in university system. Tehran. College of Technical Faculties. (Persian).
- Zhianpour, H., Zeinalipour, H., & Ahmadi, R. (2012). Applying QFD to transform the voice of customers in service training into educational requirements (Case study: Astan Quds Razavi Central Library Organization). Public Management Researches. 5 (15), 85-112. (Persian).
- Zolaktaf, V., Kargarfard, M., & Karami, H. R. (2002). Upgrading the undergraduate curriculum for faculty. Olympic, 12(3), 7-20. (Persian).
3. Arefi, M., Zandi, K., & Shahoudi, M. (2011). The quality of the field of education at the University of Kordestaan. Quartery Journal of New Thoughts on Education, 7(1), 125-150. (Persian).
9. Fazel Bakhsheshi, M., Aghaei, A., & Akbari Yazdi, H. (2018). Analyzing the quality function deployment in faculty of physical education and sports science of Kharazmi University based on SERVQUAL model. Journal of Sport Management and Development, 6(2), 47-69. (Persian).
14. Hemmati Nezhad, Z., & Hemmatinezhad, M. A. (2014). Evaluation educational service quality of physical education and sport sciences faculty of the University of Guilan according to SERVQUAL model. Organization Behavior Management in Sport Studies, 1(3), 11-28. (Persian).