1. Arunkumar P . ReneContreras L. Arcaute K .Dowling W.(2003). American adults: A cross-sectional pilot experimental investigation. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 32(6), 419-431.
2. Amini, M.M.(2008). The Effect of Two Selected Programs on the Coordination of the Eye and Hand of the First Elementary School Student. Thesis Master of Physical Education Tehran University. ]In Persian[
3. Aslankhani, M., & Shahidi, Sh. (1999). Study and comparison of selected psychological characteristics of male and female non-athletic athlete students of universities under the Ministry of Culture and Education of Tehran. Development and Motor Learning. 3, 57-78. ]In Persian[
4. Bhardwaj, A. K., & Telles, S. (2017). Short communication Yoga practice in a school setting positively impacts self-esteem: A 13 month follow-up study. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol, 61(1), 76-79.
5. Balyani. Mohammad Ali, A. (1998) The effect of selected physical activity on cognitive abilities of primary school students in boys' primary school -Shahid Beheshti District 6 Education Tehran. ]In Persian[
6. De Milander, M., Du Plessis, J., & Du Randt, A. (2014). Sport stacking motor intervention programme for children with developmental coordination disorder. South African Journal for Research in Sport, Physical Education and Recreation, 36(3), 51-60.
7. DiLorenzo, T., Bargman, E., Stucky-Ropp, R., Brassington, G. S., Frensch, P. A., & LaFontaine, T. (1999). Long-term effects of aerobic exercise on psychological outcomes. Preventive Medicine, 28(1), 75-85.
8. Ertl, M. M., Longo, L. M., Groth, G. H., Berghuis, K. J., Prout, J., Hetz, M. C., & Martin, J. L. (2017). Running on empty: high self-esteem as a risk factor for exercise addiction. Addiction Research & Theory, 1-7. 205-211
9. Ghaffari, F., Fetukian, Z., & Mazlum, R.(2007). Effect of 8-week program of regular exercise on female students' confidence. Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences, 9(1), 52-57.] In Persian[
10. Ghelich Poor, B., Shahbazi, M., & Baqerzadeh., F.(2003). National plan tnavrz impact on eye coordination -The male students in school. Development and Motor Learning, 4, 69-57. ]In Persian[
11. Khodadadi, H. (2011) Brochure design Tnavrz. Education: Tehran. ]In Persian[
12. Koruzhadeh, M. (2003). The effect of regular exercise on confidence male students. (Unpublished master’s thesis) , University of ferdowsi. ]In Persian[
13. Li, Y., Coleman, D., Ransdell, M., Coleman, L., & Irwin, C. (2014). The effect of a sport stacking intervention on handwriting with second grade students. The Physical Educator,71(1). 129-137
14. Li, Y., Coleman, D., Ransdell, M., Coleman, L., & Irwin, C. (2011). Sport Stacking Activities in School Children’s Motor Skill Development. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 113(2), 431–438.
15. McAuley, E., & Courneya, K. S. (1992). Self‐efficacy relationships with affective and exertion responses to exercise1. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 22(4), 312-326.
16. Mastaali, F. Hosseinian, S. Yazdi. M. (2005). The Effect of Social Skills Training on Increasing the Trustworthiness of Students in Blind Girls in Tehran. Research in the field of exceptional children 18. Fifth Year, No. 4, Winter; 450-437. ]In Persian[
17. Panicci, R. L. (1983). U. S. patent No. 4,388,996. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
18. Pennathur, A., Contreras, L. R., Arcaute, K., & Dowling, W. (2003). Manual dexterity of older Mexican. 32(6): 419-431
19. Rhea, C. K. (2004). Changes in upper limb coordination and kinematics following a five week instructional unit in cup stacking. Italy University.
20. Schmidt, R. A., & Lee, T. (2008). Learning and motor control. Translation of messenger hemeyattalab (Ghasemi, A. Translator). Tehran: Publication of Science and Move.
21. Schmidt, R. A., & Lee, T. (1988). Motor control and learning. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics.
22. Swinnen, S. P., Jardin, K., Meulenbroek, R., Dounskaia, N., Hofkens-Van Den Brandt, M. (1997). Egocentric and allocentric constraints in the expression of patterns of interlimb coordination. Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, 9(3), 348-377.
23. Swinnen, S., & Carson, R. G. (2002). The control and learning of patterns of interlimb coordination: Past and present issues in normal and disordered control. Acta psychologica, 110(2), 129-137.
24. Smits-Engelsman, B.,(1992). Fine motor deficiencies in children with developmental coordination disorder and learning disabilities: An underlying open-loop control deficit. Human movement science. 22(4): p. 4
25. Udermann, B. E. ,John, Murray, S. R., & Sagendorf, K. (2004). Influence of cup stacking on hand-eye coordination and reaction time of second-grade students. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 98(2), 409-414.
26. Walters, S. T., & Martin, J. E. (2000). Does aerobic exercise really enhance self-esteem in children? A prospective evaluation in 3rd-5th graders. Journal of Sport Behavior, 23(1), 51.
27. Yuhua, L., Coleman, D., Ransdell, M., Coleman, L., & Irwin, C. (2011). Sport staking in school childrn motor skill development. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 113(2), 431-438.
28. Yazdan Moghaddam, F (1998). Study of self-confidence of high school female students and ways to increase It uses social reinforcement. Master's degree in Alzahra University. ]In Persian[