1. Abasgholipour, A., Shahbazi, M., & Bagherzadeh, F. (2014). Investigating the attributional styles and motivation of elite athletes and the subtitle of individual sports. Journal of Behavioral Movement, 16, 76-92. (In Persian).
2. Aghdasi, M. T. (1992). Studying and comparing the self-esteem of athletic and non- athlete students. (Unpublished master’ thesis). Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran. (In Persian).
3. Ames, C. (1992). Classroom: Goals, structures, and student motivation. Journal of Educationl Psychology, 84, 261-271.
4. Besharat, M. A. (2007). Psychometric properties, styles of coping with exercise stress. Olympic Journal, 15(3), 95-105. (In Persian).
5. Clark, M. H., & Schroth, C. A. (2010). Examining relationships between academic motivation and personality among college students. Journal of Learning and Individual Differences, 20, 19–24.
6. Deci, E. L., & Ryan, R. M. (2000). The “what” and “why” of goal pursuits: Human needs and the self-determination of behavior. Psychological Inquiry, 11, 227-268.
7. Deci, E. L., & Ryan, R. M. (2011). Levels of analysis, regnant causes of behavior and wellbeing: The role of psychological needs. Psychological Inquiry, 22, 17–22.
8. Filak, V. F., & Sheldon, K. M. (2003). Student psychological need satisfaction and college teacher-course evaluations. Educational Psychology, 23, 235-742.
9. Foroughipour, H., Sabounchi, R., & Paktinat, Z. (2011). Developmental cognitive and psycho-motor behavior of ethical behavior in the national championship sport country. Quarterly Journal of Sport Sciences Research, 2, 86-91.
10. Gagne, M., & Deci, E. L. (2005). Self-determination theory and work motivation. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 26(4), 331–362.
11. Gau, L. S., & Jeffrey, D. J. (2013). A ten-value-type Framework associated with spectator sports: A qualitative inquiry. Available at: www.sagepublications.com, 20 April 2017.
12. Hajipour, A., Sharifian, E., & Noraei, T. (2012). An investigation of the relationship between the winning tendencies of the elite athletes in the South Khorasan province (Iran) with their sports achievement. International Journal of Sport Studies. 2(8), 385-392. (Persian).
13. Hajipour, A. R., Hamidi, M., Sajjadi, N., & Khabiri, M. (2017). Modeling role of organizational culture and self-determined motivation on sports ethics elite athletes Iran. (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Campus Alborz University of Tehran, Tehran. (In Persian).
14. Hariri, N., Abazari, S. Z., & Ruthan, Z. (2013). The relationship between Islamic work ethics and motivation of staff, case study. Journal of Human Resource Studies, 3(11), 69-82. (In Persian).
15. Hosseini, N., & Abbasi, E. (2012). Guidelines institutionalizing professional ethics in organizations from the perspective of Islamic teachings. Islamic and Administrative Studies, 1, 129 -154. (In Persian).
16. Miller, B. W., Roberts, G. C., & Ommundsen, Y. (2004). Effect of motivational climate on sportspersonship among competitive youth male and female football players. Scandinavian Journal of Mediccine & Sciences in Sports, 14, 193 - 202.
17. Monacis, L., Estrada, O., Sinatra, M., Tanucci, G & Palo, V. D., (2013), Self-determined motivation, sportspersonship, and sport orientation: a mediational analysis. Procedia-social and behavioral sciences 89, pp: 461-467.
18. Mousavi, M. S., Kiamanesh, A., & Akhavan Tafti, M. (2015). Academic achievement of educational quality academic engagement peer assisted learning and motivation (A two-level study). Journal of Educational Innovations, 55, 69-86. (In Persian).
19. Nicholls, J. G. (1984). Achievement motivation: Conception of ability, subjective experience, task choice, and performance. Psychological Review, 91, 328-349.
20. Nikbakhsh, R., Mirzai, A., & Jahansa, N. (2014). Relationship between personality and behavior training exercise: determination theory. Evolutionary Psychology: Iranian Psychology, 10(39), 275-284. (In Persian).
21. Ntoumanis, N., & Standage, M. (2009). Motivation in physical education classes: A self-determination theory perspective. School Field, 7(2), 194-202.
22. Pelletier, L. G., Rocchi, M. A., Vallerand, R. J., Deci, E. L., & Ryan, R. M. (2013). Validation of the revised sport motivation scale (SMS-II). Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 14(3), 329-341.
23. Rio, J. M. (2005). Motivation and excitement. (Y. Seyyed Mohammedi, translator, 2009). Tehran: Publication Nashr.
24. Ryan, R. M., & Deci, E. L. (2000a). Intrinsic and extrinsic motivations: Classic definitions and new direction. Contemporary Educational Psychology, 25(1), 54–67.
25. Ryan, R. M., & Deci, E. L. (2000b). Self–determination theory and the facilitation of intrinsic motivation, social development, and well-being. American Psychologist, 55, 68-78.
26. Sarayzadeh, K. (2008). The relationship between anxiety and documentary styles with academic achievement in 9-12-year-old children in Tehran. (Unpublished master's thesis). University of Tehran, Tehran. (In Persian).
27. Sardari, M., Hashemi, Z., Gravand, N., & Nazim, A. (2013). The relationship between ethics and schema-based social justice approach requires wrestlers in Golestan province, Journal of Sport Management, 16, 39-54. (In Persian).
28. Seyyid Aameri, M. H. (2015). Explaining the motivation process (motivators) and its relationship with the ethical behavior of Government Employees the in West Azerbaijan Province Youth and Sports. Sports Management Studies, 28, 135-150. (In Persian).
29. Sha'bani Bahar, Gh. R., Erfani, N., Hekmati, Z. (2013). The relationship between exercise motivation and job success rate of employees in the education administration of Kermanshah province. Applied research in sport management, No. 3 (7th series), Pp. 22-11. (In Persian).
30. Shahzad, F., Luqman, R. A., Khan, A. R., & Shabbir, L. (2012). Impact of organizational culture on organizational performance: An overview. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, 3(9), 975-985. (In Persian).
31. Shajie, R., Kouzehchian, H., Ehsani, M., & Amiri, M. (2012). The effect of Iranian footballer's ideology on their ethical decision making. Sports Psychology Studies, 2; 27-38. (In Persian).
32. Shajie, R., Kouzehchian, H., Ehsani, M., & Amiri, M. (2014). Demographic factors related to ethical decision making of soccer players. Journal of Ethics in Science and Technology, 9(2), 1-12. (In Persian).
33. Vallerand, R. J., & Losier G. F. (1994). Self-determined motivation and sportsmanship orientations: An assessment of their temporal relationship. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, 16, 229-245.
34. Yousefi, S., Sharifian, E., & Ghahraman Tabrizi, K. (2013). Evaluate the performance of the national team coaches in the promotion of ethics athletic Basic. (Unpublished Master’s thesis). Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Kerman. (In Persian).