1. Adilogullari, I. & Senel, E. (2014). Examination of the Relationship between General Self-efficacy Beliefs, Emotional Intelligence Levels and Emotional Self-efficacy Levels of Students in School of Physical Education and Sport, Anthropologist, Vol, 18. No 3. Pp: 893-902
2. Agor, W. (1989). Intuitive ability of executives: Findings from field research. In W. Agor (Ed.), Intuition in organizations: Leading and managing productively, Pp: 145-156. Newbury Park, CA: Sage.
3. AL-Adwan, F. & Al – Khayat, M.M. (2016). Emotional Intelligence Skills and Self-efficacy Levels: Physical Education Teachers' Perspective, European Scientific Journal, vol 12, No 10
4. Amram, J. Y. & Dryer, C. (2007). The Integrated Spiritual Intelligence Scale (ISIS): Development and preliminary validation. Paper presented at the 116th Annual (August 2008) Conference of the American Psychological Association Boston, MA. Retrieved September 17, http://www.yosiamram.net/papers
5. Amram, J. Y. (2009). ”The contribution of emotional & spiritual intelligence to effective business leadership”. Philosophy doctoral dissertation in clinical psychology, Institute of transpersonal psychology Palo Alto, California.
6. Bandura, A. (1977). Self-efficacy: Toward a unifying theory of behavioral change. Psychological Review, Englewood Cliffs. NJ: Prentice-Hall. Pp: 191-215.
7. Bar-On, R. (2000). Emotional and social intelligence: Insights from the Emotional Quotient Inventory. Bar-On & Parker, J. The handbook of emotional intelligence: Theory, development, assessment and applications at home, school, and in the workplace, San Francisco:Jossey-Bass, Pp: 363-388.
8. Bashiri, M. Mokhtari, P. Tojari, F. Afkhami, I. (2011). The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and the Effectiveness of Coaching Coaches. Sport Management Studies. No, 14. Pp: 25-44. In Persian.
9. Bennis, W. (2014). Foreword. In Cherniss, C. & Goleman, D. The emotionally intelligent workplace: How to select for measure and improve emotional intelligence in individuals, groups, and organizations. Pp: 75-87, San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
10. Bennis, W. (2007). The Challenges of leadership in the modern world: Introduction to the special issue. APA Psyc NET, American Psychologist , 62 (1), 2-5.
11. Bairami, M. (2006). The Effectiveness of Emotional Intelligence Training on Expressions, Self-Efficacy and Mental Health of Students, Journal of Research in Psychology, Tabriz University, Vol 39, No 11. In Persian
12. Bradbury, T. & Graves, J. (2008). Emotional Intelligence (Skills and Examinations). translated by Ganji, M. Second Edition, Tehran: Savalan Publishing. In Persian
13. Chipumuro, J. (2015). Emotional Intelligence and Performance Effectiveness: A Gender Comparison at Stenden South Africa, Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, 9(1), 694-709.
14. Delaney, M. (2002). The emergent construct of spiritual intelligence: The synergy of science and spirit. (Unpublished doctoral dissertation), University, Tempe, Arizona State.
15. Dehshiri, GR. (2004). Normalization of the Bar-On Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire among Tehran university students and its Factor study. Master’s thesis for evaluating and measuring. Faculty of psychology and Educational Sciences, Allameh Tabatabaei university, Tehran. In Persian
16. Deslauriers, D. (2000). Dream work in the light of emotional and spiritual intelligence, Advanced Development, No 9, Pp: 105-122.
17. Fatahi, M. Farhangi, A. A. (2008).Spiritual Intelligence Unity of Other Types of Intelligence, quarterly of Management and Development, No 37. In Persian
18. Felitz, D. L. & Chase, M. A. & Moritz, S. E. & Sullivan, P. J. (1999). A conceptual model of coaching efficacy: Preliminary investigation and instrument development. Journal of Educational Psychology, Pp: 765-776.
19. Gharetepeh, A. & et al. (2015). Emotional intelligence as a predictor of self-efficacy among students with different levels of academic achievement at Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, Journal of Advances in Medical Education & Professionalism, Vol 3, No 2. In Persian
20. Ghasemi, H. Rezai sufi, M. Eshraqi, A. (2014). The Relationship between Spiritual Intelligence and Voluntary Motivation in the Ministry of Education Sports Associations. Quarterly Journal of Education. No, 24. Pp: 139-158. In Persian
21. Gardner, H. (1993). A case against spiritual intelligence. International Journal for the Psychology of Religion, Pp: 27-34.
22. Ghorbani, M. (2000). Investigating the Role of Conflict Management Strategies on The Effectiveness of Schools, (Unpublished PhD thesis), , Azad University Sciences Research Unit: Tehran. In Persian
23. Hashemi Marghzar, S. & Marzban, A. (2018). The Relationship between Spiritual Intelligence and Efficacy among Iranian EFL Teachers, Theory and Practice in Language Studies, Vol 8, No 1, pp: 67-73.
24. Hossein Nezhad, A.A. & Mirani, K. (2017). Relationship between emotional intelligence and coaching efficacy and perfectionism school of football coaches, Journal of Psychology and Psychiatry, Vol 4, No 1, Pp: 13-25.
25. Jamshidi, O. et al. (2016). The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Team Effectiveness of Male and Female Students Participating in the Eleventh Cultural-Sport Students Olympiad in the Country, Sport Management, Vol 8, No 6, Pp: 845-860. In Persian
26. Kameli, M. J. & Naserinejad, A. (2016). Association between moral intelligence and self-usefulness of bosses and deputies of Tehran police stations, Specialty Journal of Police in the Capital, Vol 9, No 6.
27. Karami, M. S. (2009). Characteristics of Effective Managers in High School of Tehran, Master’s Thesis, Allameh Tabatabaei University of Psychology, Tehran. In Persian
28. Masa’deh, R. (2016). The Role of Emotional Intelligence in Enhancing Organizational Effectiveness: The Case of Information Technology Managers in Jordan, Communications, Network and System Sciences, Vol 9, Pp: 234-249.
29. Monavarian, A. et al. (2015). Investigating the Role of Emotional Intelligence in Promoting Organizational Effectiveness, Human Resource Studies Quarterly, Fifth year, Vol 17, Pp: 1-16. In Persian
30. Kouzes, J. & Posner, B. (2010). When leaders are coaches. In M. Goldsmith & L. Lyons (Eds), Coaching for leadership: The practice of leadership coaching from the worlds. Best coaches, Pp: 136-152, San Diego, CA: Pfeiffer.
31. Mayer, J. D. Roberts, R. D. Barsade, S. G. (2008). "Human abilities: emotional intelligence", Annul Rev Psycho, Pp: 507–536.
32. Mirkazemi, S. O. et al. (2013). Spirituality Relationship in Work with the Organizational Effectiveness of Sport and Youth Departments of Khorasan Razavi, Contemporary Research in Sport Management, Vol 7, No 6.
33. Mokhtari dinani, M. et al. (2014). The relationship between emotional intelligence and leadership effectiveness of sport managers, Sport Management Review, No 23, Pp: 53-56.
34. Noori Samarin, (2016). The Relationship between Spiritual Intelligence and Emotional Intelligence with Self-Efficacy in Islamic Azad university Branch of Dezful Students, Psychology and Religion, Vol 33, No 1, Pp: 107-122.
35. Nureni, A. (2014). Emotional Intelligence and Administrative Effectiveness of Provosts of Federal Training Centres in Nigeria, Journal of Research & Method in Education, Vol 4, No 5. Pp: 15-24.
36. Omr Dev, R. & et al. (2018). Emotional Intelligence, Spiritual Intelligence, Self-Efficacy and Health Behaviors: Implications for Quality Health, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Vol 8, No 7.
37. Ramya, K.R. (2016). Role of Emotional Intelligence in Organisational Effectiveness, International journal of commerce, business and management, Vol 5, No 2.
38. Robbins, S. (2001). Organization Theory, Translation by Alvani, S.M. Tehran: Rahi Publishing, Fifth Edition. In Persian
39. Sayadi, F. et al. (2016). The Analysis of Relationship between Emotional Creativity and Emotional Intelligence with Self-efficacy of Elite Athletes in Kermanshah, Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies, Vol 3, No 10, Pp: 59-66
40. Sherer, M., Maddux, J. E., Mercandante, B., Prentice- Dunn, S., Jacobs, B., & Rogers, R.W. (1982). The selfefficacy scales: Costruction and validation. Psychological Reports, https://doi.org/10.2466/pr0.19126.96.36.1993, Vol 51, No 2, Pp: 663.
41. Slaski, M. Cartwright, S. (2002). Health, Performance and Emotional Intelligence: An Exploratory Study of Retail Managers. Stress and Health, 18, Pp: 63-68.
42. Smirch, L. & Morgan, G. (2012). Leadership: The management of meaning. Journal of Applied Behavioral Science, Vol 23, No 22, Pp: 257-273.