- Adib, Y., Fathiazar, E., Hosseini, S. A., & Babaee, H. (2015). Victimized students' experiences of bullying: A phenomenological approach. Journal of Qualitative Research in Health Sciences, 4(3), 232-43) .In Persian).
- Ahanger Anzaby, A., & Farajzadeh, P. (2011). The relationship between parenting style and adolescent aggression in SHabestar city. Journal of Research of Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences, 1(1), 1-8. (In Persian).
- Balootbangan, A. A., & Talepasand, S. (2016). A study of factorial structure of the Persian version of the multidimensional peer-victimization scale in primary school’s students in Semnan city. Koomesh, 17(3), 660-668. (In Persian).
- Bayli, I. (2001). Keys to success–long term athlete development. Presenteda t Society of Weight Training Injury Symposium, Canada.
- Charlton, A. L. (2009). School counselors' perceived self-efficacy for addressing bullying in the elementary school setting. (Doctoral dissertation). Virginia Tech, falls church.
- Corvo, K. (2010). Towards an integrated theory of relational violence: Is bullying a risk factor for domestic violence? Aggression and Violent Behavior, 15(3), 181-190.
- Fleming, L. C., & Jacobsen, K. H. (2009). Bullying and symptoms of depression in Chilean middle school students. Journal of School Health, 79(3), 130-137.
- Frisén, A., Hasselblad, T., & Holmqvist, K. (2012). What actually makes bullying stop? Reports from former victims. Journal of Adolescence, 35(4), 981-990.
- Garrett, K.J. (2002) Reducing School-Based Bullying. Journal of School Social Work, 12 (1), 74-90.
- Glew, G. M., Fan, M. Y., Katon, W., & Rivara, F. P. (2008). Bullying and school safety. The Journal of Pediatrics, 152(1), 123-128.
- Golparvar, F., & Badri, R. (2016). Canonical analysis of the relationship between teachers' beliefs about bullying of students with behavior management strategies in classroom. Journal of ducational Psychology Studies, 13(24), 127-150. (In Persian).
- Golparvar, F., Beiramy, M., & Mirnasab, M. (2015). Explanation of bullying management strategies based on teachers' self-efficacy: Mediating role of teachers' beliefs and attitudes about students bullying. Research in Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences, 5(1), 107-120. (In Persian).
- Hanson, T., Austin, G., & Zheng, H. (2010). Academic performance and school well-being in California. Healthy students research project research brief. No. 1. San Francisco, CA: WestED.
- Hashemi, T., Golparvar, F., & fathiazar, E. (2015). The effectiveness of bullying recognition and prevention program on teachers' views and beliefs about bullying and their self -efficacy in the management of class behavior. Research in School and Virtual Learning, 2(7), 27-40. (In Persian).
- Hawker, D. S., & Boulton, M. J. (2000). Twenty years' research on peer victimization and psychosocial maladjustment: A meta-analytic review of cross-sectional studies. The Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry and Allied Disciplines, 41(4), 441-455.
- Kowalski, R. M., & Limber, S. P. (2013). Psychological, physical, and academic correlates of cyber bullying and traditional bullying. Journal of Adolescent Health, 53(1), S13-S20.
- Lotfi, S., Dolatshahi, B., Mohammadkhani, P., Campbell, M. A., & Rezaei Dogaheh, E. (2014). Prevalence of bullying and its relationship with trauma symptoms in young Iranian students. Practice in Clinical Psychology, 2(4), 271-276. (In Persian).
- Ma, X. (2002). Bullying in middle school: Individual and school characteristics of victims and offenders. School Effectiveness and School Improvement, 13(1), 63-89.
- Majcherova K, Hajduova Z, Andrejkovic. (2014).The role of the school in handling the problem of bullying. Aggression and Violent Behavior, 19(5). 464-465.
- Mansoory Nejad, R., Behroozi, N., & Shehni-Yailagh, M (2015). A surrey of causal relationship of parental bonding with bullying in school with mediating personality characteristics and student-teacher relationship quality: A proposed model. Biannual Journal of Applied Counseling, 5(1), 41- 62. (In Persian).
- Mazahery, M., SHiry, E., & Valipor, M (2016). Investigation of nature and prevalence in middle school at village of Zanjan city. Quarterly Journal of Education Psychology, 11(36), 18-38. (In Persian).
- Naderian Jahromi, M., Alimohammadi, R., & Hojati Moghadam, M. (2014). The study of discipline’s factors in physical education classes in schools. Sport Management Studies, 6(26), 70-59. (In Persian).
- Nansel, T. R., Craig, W., Overpeck, M. D., Saluja, G., & Ruan, W. J. (2004). Cross-national consistency in the relationship between bullying behaviors and psychosocial adjustment. Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine, 158(8), 730-736.
- Nansel, T. R., Overpeck, M. D., Haynie, D. L., Ruan, W. J., & Scheidt, P. C. (2003). Relationships between bullying and violence among US youth. Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine, 157(4), 348-353.
- Nansel, T. R., Overpeck, M., Pilla, R. S., Ruan, W. J., Simons-Morton, B., & Scheidt, P. (2001). Bullying behaviors among US youth: Prevalence and association with psychosocial adjustment. Jama, 285(16), 2094-2100.
- Narimani, M., Ghaseminejad, M ., & Rostamoghli, Z. (2016). The effectiveness of shared concern method in wellbeing of
student's victims of bullying. Journal of School Psychology, 4(4), 162-170. (In Persian).
- O'connor, J. (2012). An examination of bullying within middle school physical education. (Doctoral dissertation). University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign,.
- Olweus, D., & Limber, S. P. (2010). Bullying in school: Evaluation and dissemination of the olweus bullying prevention program. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 80(1), 124-134.
- Panayiotis, S., & Anan, P., Charalambos, T., & Chrysostomos, L (2010). Prevalence of bullying among Cyprus elementary and high school student. International Journal of Violence and School, 11, 114-128.
- Ramazany Nejad, R., Hemmaty Nejad, M., & Maleki, G. H. (2003). Study the problems of classroom management physical education from the perspective of teacher. Olampic Quarterly. 11(3&4), 41-49. (In Persian).
- Rigby, K. (2003). Consequences of bullying in schools. The Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, 48(9), 583-590.
- Rothon, C., Head, J., Klineberg, E., & Stansfeld, S. (2011). Can social support protect bullied adolescents from adverse
outcomes? A prospective study on the effects of bullying on the educational achievement and mental health of
adolescents at secondary schools in East London. Journal of Adolescence, 34(3), 579-588.
- Salehi, S., Patel, A., Taghavi, M., & Pooravari, M. (2016). Primary school teachers and parent’s perception of peer bullying among children in Iran: a qualitative study. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, 10(3), 1-8.
- Scott, T. M., Nelson, C. M., & Liaupsin, C. J. (2001). Effective instruction: The forgotten component in preventing school
violence. The Journal of the American Medical Association, 285(16), 309-322.
- Smith, P. K., & Brain, P. (2000). Bullying in schools: Lessons from two decades of research. Aggressive Behavior, 26, 1-9.
- Strauss, A. L., & Corbin, J. (1990). Basics of qualitative research: Grounded theory procedures and applications. Procedures and techniques. Newbury Park, CA: Sage