1. Alexander E. Ellinger, Carolyn Findley, M., Andrea D. Ellinger Daniel G B., Ayşe Banu, E B., & Yu-Lin, W. (2013). Influences of organizational investments in social capital on service employee commitment and performance. Journal of Business Research, 66(8): 1124-33.
2. Andishmand, V. (2009). Identify the components of social capital in universities in order to provide a model for improving it. Journal of management leadership training, 3(2): 9-34.
3. Carolyn, F. C., & Karen Norman, K. (2002). From prisoners to apostles, a typology of repeat buyers and loyalty customers in service business. Journal of Services Marketing, 16(4): 124-31.
4. Coleman, J. (1988). Social capital in the creation of human capital. American Journal of Sociology, 94(5): 120-95.
5. David, C. (2005). Sigfried gudergan. Ian Lings. A social capital perspective on customer club performance: Empirical insights, ANZMAC (2005). Conference: Relationship Marketing (Consumer), 112.
6. Ebrahim Por, H., Naghavi, M., & Yaghobi, N. (2011). Factors affecting satisfaction and loyalty tourism in the province of Ardabil. Journal of Tourism Studies, 14: 69-92.
7. Evans, T. (2009). An empirical study of employee loyalty, service quality and firm performance in the service industry. International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, 124(1): 109-20.
8. Feigenbaum Armand, V. (1991). Total quality control: Achieving productivity, market penetration, and advantage in the global economy. Hardcover, Format: Innbundet (stive permer) Available Forventet leveringstid: 10-20 arbeidsdager. 135.
9. Fiona, M., & Kay, J. H. (2003). Building trust: Social Capital, Distributive Justice, and Loyalty to the Firm. Law & Social Inquiry, 28(2):483-519.
10. Fussell, H. (2006). The relationship between social capital, transaction costs, and organizational outcomes. Corporate Communications: An International Journal, 11(2): 148-61.
11. Haghighatian, M., & Moradi, G. (2011). Examine the role of social capital on job satisfaction employee of cooperation office (Case Study of Kermanshah Province). Journal of Applied Sociology, 22(4): 115-30.
12. Hart, S., Smith, A., Spark, L., & Tzokas N. (1999). Are loyalty schemes a manifestation of relationship marketing? Journal of Marketing Management, 15(9): 541-62.
13. Heather, J., Gilbson, M. W., Brijesh, T., & Kyriaki, K. S. (2014). Psychic income and social capital among host nation residents: A pre-post analysis of the (2010) FIFA World Cup in South Africa. Tourism Management 44(1): 113-22.
14. Ikushi, Y. (2012). A Japan–US cross-cultural study of relationships among team autonomy, organizational social capital, job satisfaction, and organizational commitment. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 37(1): 58-71.
15. Jahangiri, J., & Shokrizadeh, T. (2010). The effect of social capital on the performance of non-governmental organizations from the perspective of women members in Shiraz. Journal of Women and Society, 3(1): 105-20.
16. James, E., & Bartlett, J. W. (2001). Organizational research: Determining appropriate sample size in survey research. Information technology, and performance Journal, 19(1): 44-6.
17. Jason, P. D., & Kevin, F. (2013). Exploring sport brand double jeopardy: The link between team market share and attitudinal loyalty. Sport management Review, 16(3): 285-97.
18. Lazarevic, V., & Petrovic-Lazarevic, S. (2007). Increasing brand loyalty of generation Y for future marketers. Monash University Business and Economics, 28: 1327-58.
19. Manuela, P., Cristina, B., & Luciano, F. (2007). Knowledge acquisition and the foreign development of high-tech start-ups: A social capital approach. International Business Review, 16(1): 23-46.
20. Matti, M., & Jari, S. (2010). Trust, social presence and customer loyalty in social virtual worlds. 23rd Bled eConference eTrust: Implications for the Individual, Enterprises and Society. 20-3.
21. Omar, M., & Simon, J. (2006). Social capital, customer service orientation and creativity in retail stores. Journal of Business Research, 59(12): 1214-21.
22. Prins, R. G., Beenackers, M. A., Boog, M. C., Van Lenthe, F. J., Brug, J., & Oenema, A. (2014). Neighbourhood social capital as a moderator between individual cognitions and sports behavior among Dutch adolescents. Social Science and Medicine, 105(1): 9-15.
23. Putnam, R. R., & Leonardi, RY. (1993). Making democracy work: Civic traditions in modern Italy. Princeton: Princeton University Press, Princeton University Press, 117.
24. Rachel, S. (2010). Social brand capital: The loyalty nucleus of corporate social responsibility. Tags: CMO, Marketing, Media, Social, Retrieved from: http:// www.brandchannel.com, 30.
25. Rahmani, T., Abasinejad, H., & Amiri, M. (2007). The effect of social capital on economic growth in Iran: The Case of provinces using spatial econometrics. Journal of Economic Research. 6(2): 1-26.
26. Renani, M. (2002). The collapse of social capital. Sun Journal, 16: 57.
27. Requna falix, J. (2005). Social capital, satisfaction and quality of life in the workplace. Social Indicators Research, 61(1): 331-60.
28. Rhodes, J., Lok, P., Hung, R. Y. Y., & Fang, S. C. (2008). An integrative model of organizational learning and social capital on effective knowledge transfer and perceived organizational performance. Journal of Workplace Learning, 20(4): 245-58.
29. Rosmah, M. I. (2007). Hedge fund performance and managerial social capital. The Journal of Risk Finance, 8(3): 246-59.
30. Seippel O. (2007). Sports in civil society: Networks, social capital and influence. European Sociological Review, 24 (1): 69-80.
31. Susanna, H., & Larsson, S. (2004). Managing customer loyalty in the automotive industry. (Unpublished Master Disseration). Departement of Business Administration and Social Sciences, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden.
32. Tim, J., & Shirley, F. T. (2012). Service loyalty: Accounting for social capital. Journal of Services Marketing, 26(1): 45-56.
33. Zahedi, M., Shiani, M., & Alipor, P. (2009). The relationship between social capital and social welfare. Journal of Social Welfare, 32(9): 109-29.