1. Mohtasham Z, Toloei M H, Farazmand E. Causes of patients’ hospitalization in Guilan university hospitals. J MED Fac Guilan Univ Med Sciences. 2002; 42(11): 28-32. (In Persian).
2. Woollacott M, Shumway-Cook A. Attention and the control of posture and gait: A review of an emerging area of research. Gait Posture. Elsevier Science. 2002; 16(1): 1-14.
3. Nejati V. Relation between the active memory and vocal psychology in geriatric. Rehabil Sci. 2012; 8(3): 412-7. (In Persian).
4. Lopes K, Costa D, Santos L, Castro D, Bastone A. Prevalence of fear of falling among a population of older adults and its correlation with mobility, dynamic balance, risk and history of falls. Rev Bras Fisioterapia. 2009; 13(3): 223-9.
5. Hauer K P M, Weber C, Wezler N, Kliegel M. Cognitive impairment decreases postural control during dual tasks in geriatric patients with a history of severe falls. Oster P J Am Geriatr Soc. 2003; 51(11): 1638-44.
6. Corrêa J, Cunha F A, Pires T H, Giani T, Ferreira M A, Dantas E. Effects of distinct physical activity and meditation programs on quality of life and depression levels in active elderly women. Eur J Hum Genet Movement. 2009; 23: 1-13.
7. Angevaren M, Aufdemkampe G, Verhaar H J, Aleman A, Vanhees L. Physical activity and enhanced fitness to improve cognitive function in older people without known cognitive impairment. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2008; 3: CD00 5381.
8. Pichierri G, Wolf P, Murer K, Bruin E. Cognitive and cognitive-motor interventions affecting physical functioning: A systematic review. Article Published in BMC (BioMed Central) Geriatrics; 2014,11(1). 43-87.
9. Hardy L, Jones G, Gonld D. Andersal–performance relationship. In Y. William (Ed.), Appl sport psychol: Personal growth to peak performance. 3rd ed. CA: Mayfield: Mountain View; 1996. P. 197-218.
10. Calvete E, Cardenoso O. Self-talk in adolescents: Dimensions, states of mind, and psychological maladjustment. Cogn Ther Res. 2002; 26(4): 473-85.
11. Beneka A, Malliou
P, Gioftsidou A, Kofotolis N, Rokka S, Mavromoustakos S. Effects of instructional and motivational self-alk on balance performance in knee injured. Eur J Physiotherapy. 2013; 15(2): 56–63.
12. Kalhkoran F, Shariati A. The effect of different types of self-talk on the balance performance healthy elderly balance in. J Motor Learning and Development-Sport. 2013;5(13): 119-33. (In Persian).
13. Hamel M F, Lajoie Y. Mental imagery. Effects on static balance and attentional demands of the elderly. Aging-Clin Exp Res. 2005; 17(3): 223-8.
14. Chiacchiero M, Cagliostro P, DeGenaro J, Giannina C, Yevgeny R. Motor imagery improves balance in older adults. Topics in Geriatric Rehabilitation. 2015; 31(2): 159-63.
15. Gabbard C, Fox A. Using motor imagery therapy to improve movement efficiency and reduce fall injury risk. J Nov Physiother. 2013; 3(6): 186.
16. Clark D M, McManus F. Information processing in social phobia. Biol Psychiatry. 2002; 51(1): 92-100.
17. Parvizy S. The effect of different combinations of imagery and self-talk on performance and create shooters. (Master thesis). Kordestan University; 2011. (In Persian).
18. Cumming J, Horton R, Reynolds S. Examining the direction of imagery and self-talk on dart-throwing performance and self efficacy. The Sport Psychol. 2006; 20(3): 257-74.
19. Sohrabi M, Farsi A, Fooladian J. Validity a reliability of motor imagery questionnaire- revised. Iranian Journal of Reaserch on Sport Science (Motor Behavior). 2010; 7(5): 13-24.
20. Daneshmandi H, Alizadeh M H, Gharakhanlou R. Corrective exercises. 8th ed. Tehran. The publisher Samt; 2009. P. 91-116.
21. Azad A, Taghizadeh G, Khaneghini A. Assessments of the reliability of the Iranian version of the Berg Balance Scale in patients with multiple sclerosis. Acta Neurol Taiwan. 2011; 20(1): 22-8.
22. Suzuki T, Kim H, Yoshida H, Ishizaki T. Randomized controlled trial of exercise intervention for the prevention of falls in community-dwelling elderly Japanese women. J Bone Miner Metab. 2004; 22(6): 602–11.
23. Theodorakis T, Weinberg R M, Natsis P, Dmma I, Kazaks P. The effects of motivational versus and instructional self-talk on improving motor performance. Sport Psychol. 2000; 14(3): 253-72.
24. Bryan A. Single-subject designs for evaluation of sport psychology interventions. The Sport Psychologist. 1987; 1(4): 283-92.
25. Hardy J, Gammage K, Hall C. A descriptive study of athlete self talk. The Sport Psychol. 2001; 15(3): 306-18.
26. Blumen H, Holtzer R, Brown L, Gazes Y, Verghese J. Behavioral and neural correlates of imagined walking and walking-while-talking in the elderly. Hum Brain Mapp. 2014; 35(8): 4090–104.
27. Miyake A, Friedman N P, Emerson M J, Witzki A H, Howerter A, Wager T D. The unity and diversity of executive functions and their contributions to complex "Frontal Lobe" tasks: A latent variable analysis. Cogn Psychol. 2000; 41(1): 49-100.
28. Heuer H. A multiple-representations' approach to mental practice of motor skills. In B. Kirkcaldy (Ed.), Med Sci Sport Exer.1989; 29: 36-57.
29. Vaillant J, Vuillerme N, Martigne P, Caillat-Miousse J L, Parisot J, Nougier V, et al. Balance, aging, and osteoporosis: Effects of cognitive exercises combined with physiotherapy. Joint Bone Spine. 2006; 73(4): 414-8.
30. You J H, Shetty A, Jones T, Shields K, Belay Y, Brown D. Effects of dual-task cognitive-gait intervention on memory and gait dynamics in older adults with a history of falls: A preliminary investigation. Neuro Rehabilitation. 2009; 24(2): 193-8.
31. Abdoli B, Shams A, Shamsipour P. The effect of practice type on static and dynamic balance in elderly 60-75 year old women with no history of falling. School of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University; Tehran. Iran Daneshvar Medicine. Shahed University. 2012; 19(97): 46-54. (In Persian).
32. Nadia A Y, Pauli N, Brovelli A, Driss B. Visio motor learning with combination of different rates of motor imagery and physical practice. Exp Brain Res. 2008; 184(1): 105–13.
33. Shamsipour-Dehkordy P, Aslankhani M A, Shams A. Effects of physical, mental and mixed practices on the static and dynamic balance of aged people. Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Science; Shahid Beheshty University; 2010,12(4):71-7. (In Persian).
34. Batson G, Feltman R, McBride C, Waring J. Effect of mental practice combined with physical practice on balance in the community-dwelling elderly. Activities Adapt Aging. 2007; 31(2): 1-18.
35. Zapparoli L, Invernizzi P, Gandola M, Verardi M, Berlingeri M, Sberna M, et al. Mental images across the adult lifespan: A behavioural and fMRI investigation of motor execution and motor imagery. Exp Brain Res. 2013; 224(4): 519–40.