1. Aghaei, M., Vahedi, E., Kahreh, M. S., & Pirooz, M. (2014). An examination of the relationship between services marketing mix and brand equity dimensions. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 109(2014), 865-9.
2. Asamoah, E. S. (2014). Customer based brand equity (CBBE) and the competitive performance of SMEs in Ghana. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, 21(1), 117-31.
3. Bachet, P., Hilarit, D., & Bodet, G. (2014). Sport brands. (F. Tojari, D. Nasresfahani, & N. Majedi, Trans). Hatmi Publication in Cooperation with Jazyka. 1th Edition,Tehran, 70-90.
4. Bhattacharya, C. B., & Sen, S. (2003). Consumer-company identification: A framework for understanding consumers’ relationships with companies. Journal of marketing, 67(2), 76-88.
5. Bloch, P. H., Bush, R. F., & Campbell, L. (1993). Consumer “accomplices” in product counterfeiting: a demand side investigation. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 10(4), 27-36.
6. Chen, C. F., & Chang, Y. Y. (2008). Airline brand equity, brand preference, and purchase intentions the moderating effects of switching costs. Journal of Air Transport Management, 14(1), 40-42.
7. Chi, T., & Kilduff, P. P. (2011). Understanding consumer perceived value of casual sportswear: An empirical study. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 18(5), 422-9.
8. Cretu, A. E., & Brodie, R. J. (2007). The influence of brand image and company reputation where manufacturers market to small firms: A customer value perspective. Industrial Marketing Management, 36(2), 230-40.
9. Ebrahimi, A. kheiry, b., Yadegari, s (2009). Effects on Consumer-Based Brand Equity: Evaluation of Factors. Journal of Marketing Management, 4(7), 159-84. (Persian).
10.Elbedweihy, A., Jayawardhena, C., & Elsharnouby, M. (2013). The missing link between self definitional principles and resilience to negative information: The role of consumer brand identification. European Marketing Academy (EMAC) Conference, Istanbul, Turkey, 4/7 june 2013 (with Jayawardhena, C and Elsharnouby, M.), 1.
11. Emadi, M., Hoseini, H., Ghahraman Tabrizi, K., & Mohammadkhani, F. (2014). Factors affecting customer satisfaction from Iranian sports shops using Kano satisfaction model. Research in Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 4(8), 120-33. (Persian).
12. Ghaderzadeh, O., Mohammadpor, A., & Ghaderi, O. (2013). A qualitative study of the impact of border markets on continuation of the trafficking phenomenon. Applied Sociology, 51(3), 175-94. (Persian).
13. Hoseini Khodadad, SH., & Rezvani, M. (2012). Brand management (1st ed). Cultural Research Publication. PP 21-22. (Persian).
14. http://vista.ir/article/259343. Clothes Tanakvra. (Persian).
15. http://fararu.com/fa/news/201308/. (Persian).
16. Kuenzel, S., & Vaux Halliday, S. (2008). Investigating antecedents and consequences of brand identification. Journal of Product & Brand Management, 17(5), 293-304.
17. Kumar, A., Kim, Y. K., & Pelton, L. (2009). Indian consumers' purchase behavior toward US versus local brands. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 37(6), 510-26.
18. Kumar, A., Lee, H. J., & Kim, Y. K. (2009). Indian consumers' purchase intention toward a United States versus local brand. Journal of Business Research, 62(5), 521-7.
19. Lee, M. Y., Kim, Y. K., Pelton, L., Knight, D., & Forney, J. (2008). Factors affecting Mexican college students' purchase intention toward a US apparel brand. Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management: An International Journal, 12(3), 294-307.
20. Liu, X., He, M., Gao, F., & Xie, P. (2008). An empirical study of online shopping customer satisfaction in China: A holistic perspective. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 36(11), 919–40.
21. Louden, D. I., & Della Bitta, A. J. (1993). Consume behavior (4th ed). Singapore: Mc Grow-Hill. 56.
22. Mansouri, H., Sadeghi Borojerdi, S., & Izadi, B. (2015). Identify Factors Affecting The Purchase Of Second-Hand Sporting Goods, Outdoor (Qualitative Research). Articles Abstracts of The 1st National Sport Marketing Congress 13/14may, The National Olympic and Paralympic Academy, Tehran. 20. (Persian).
23. Meyer, K. E., & Tran, Y. T. T. (2006). Market penetration and acquisition strategies for emerging economies. Long Range Planning, 39(2), 177-97.
24. Nalchi Kasha, A., Rasolian, M., & Bojari, H. (2012). Surveying Consumer Purchase Behavior Toward Foreign Versus Local Brands. Journal of Management Development, 8, 47-56. (Persian).
25. Nam, J., Ekinci, Y., & Whyatt, G. (2011). Brand equity, brand loyalty and consumer satisfaction. Annals of Tourism Research, 38(3), 1009-30.
26. Pelton, L., Lee M. Y., Kim Y. K., Knight, D., & Forney, J. (2008). Factors affecting Mexican college students’ purchase intention toward a US apparel brand. Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management, 12(3), 294-307.
27. Ranjbaryan, B., Ghasemi, A., Mahmodi, E., & Rahimi, E. (2013). Factors affecting the preference of brand in the point of view of consumers. Journal of Marketing Management, 1(1) 75-88. (Persian).
28. Sadeghi, R., Keshkar, S., & Kargar, GH. (2012). The role of sports marketing mix elements (5P) in the production of sports apparel in Iran (master dissertation). Allameh Tabataba’i University, School of Physical Education, Sports Management Group (Persian).
29. Sadeghi Brojerdi, S., Mansori, H., & Moradi Hezari, R. (2014). Identify and prioritize the dominant factors in the Majid Brand from the views of customers. First National Conference on Physical Education and Sport Sciences. University of Malayer. (Persian).
31. Stokburger-Sauer, N., Ratneshwar, S., & Sen, S. (2012). Drivers of consumer–brand identification. International Journal of Research in Marketing, 29(4), 406-18.
33. Swinker, M. E., & Hines, J. D. (2007). Understanding consumer’s perception of clothing quality: A multidimensional approach. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 30(2), 218-23.
34. Yosefi, B., & Hasani, Z. (2010). Fundamentam of sport marketing (1st ed). University of Razi (Kermansha). 130. (Persian).