1. Brain S D, Cox H M. Neuropeptides and their receptors: Innovative science providing novel therapeutic targets. Br J Pharmacol. 2006; 147(9): 202-11.
3. Poyner D R
, Sexton P M
, Marshall I
, Smith D M
, Quirion R
, , Born W, et all. International union of pharmacology. XXXII. The mammalian calcitonin gene-related peptides, adrenomedullin, amylin, and calcitonin receptors. Pharmacol Rev
. 2002; 54(2): 233-46.
5. Lerner U H
. Deletions of genes encoding calcitonin/ alpha-CGRP, amylin and calcitonin receptor have given new and unexpected insights into the function of calcitonin receptors and calcitonin receptor-like receptors in bone. J Musculoskelet Neuronal Interact
. 2006; 6(6): 87-95.
6. Docent H. Calcitonin gene-related peptide. Characterization of binding sites and structure-activity relationships in the eye and effects on intraocular pressure. Master of science Medical University of Tempere; 2004.
9. Walker C S, Hay D L, Fitzpatrick S M, Cooper G J, Loomes K M. A-calcitonin gene relate peptide (a-CGRP) mediated lipid mobilization in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Peptides. 2014; 58(5): 14–9.
11. Hasbak P, Lundby C, Olsen N V, Schifter S, Kanstrup I L. Calcitonin gene-related peptide and adrenomedullin release in humans: Effects of exercise and hypoxia. Regul Pept. 2002; 108(2): 89-95.
12. Homonko D A.
Downhill exercise elicits differential changes in the levels of calcitonin gene-related peptide in the intact adult rat neuromuscular system. Doctor of science University of Toronto
13. Sun X J
, Pan S S
. Role of calcitonin gene-related peptide in cardioprotection of short-term and long-term exercise preconditioning. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol
. 2014; 64(1): 53-9.
14. Schuler B, Rieger G, Gubser M, Arras M, Gianella M, Vogel O ,et all. Endogenous acalcitonin-gene-related peptide promotes exercise-induced, physiological heart hypertrophy in mice. Acta Physiol. 2014; 211(1): 107–21.
16. Liu L, Duff K. A technique for serial collection of cerebrospinal fluid from the Cisterna Magna in Mouse. Published Online. 2008; 10(21): 3791-960
18. Wyon Y, Hammar M, Theodorsson E, Lundeberg T. Effects of physical activity and acupuncture on calcitonin gene-related peptide immunoreactivity in different parts of the rat brain and in cerebrospinal fluid, serum and urine. J Appl Physiol. 2000; 162(4): 517-22.
20. Bell D
, McDermott B J
. Calcitonin gene-related peptide in the cardiovascular system: Characterization of receptor populations and their (patho) physiological significance. Pharmacol Rev
. 1996; 48(2): 253-88.
21. Hongbao M A. Calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP). Doctoral of science Department of Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan; 2004.
22. Keith I M1
, Ekman R
. Dynamic aspects of regulatory lung peptides in chronic hypoxic pulmonary hypertension. Exp Lung Res
. 1992; 18(2): 205-24.
24. Hansen P B
, Schnermann J.
Vasoconstrictor and vasodilator effects of adenosine in the kidney. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2003; 285(4): 590-9.
25. Kawase T1
, Okuda K
, Burns D M
. Immature osteoblastic MG63 cells possess two calcitonin gene-related peptide receptor subtypes that respond differently to [Cys(Acm) (2,7)] calcitonin gene-related peptide and CGRP (8-37). Am J Physiol Cell Physiol.
2005; 289(4): 811-8.
28. Wang X
, Fiscus R R
. Lactic acid potentiates bradykinin- and low-pH-induced release of CGRP from rat spinal cord slices. Am J Physiol
. 1997; 273(1): 92-8.