1. Abdoli B. The comparison the effect of implicit and explicit learning on serial reaction time (Doctoral thesis). Tehran University: Tehran; 2005. (In Persian).
2. Lam W K, Masters R S, Maxwell J P. Cognitive demands of error processing associated with preparation and execution of a motor skill. Consciousness and Cognition. 2010; 19(4): 1058-61.
3. Masters R S, Maxwell J P. 10 Implicit motor learning, reinvestment and movement disruption. Skill Acquisition in Sport: Research, Theory and Practice. 2004: 207.
4. Green T D, Flowers J H. Implicit versus explicit learning processes in a probabilistic, continuous fine-motor catching task. Journal of Motor Behavior. 1991; 23(4): 293-300.
5. Masters R S. Knowledge, knerves and know-how: The role of explicit versus implicit knowledge in the breakdown of a complex motor skill under pressure. British Journal of Psychology. 1992; 83(3): 343-58.
6. Lam W K, Maxwell J P, Masters R. Analogy learning and the performance of motor skills under pressure. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology. 2009; 31(3): 337.
7. MacMahon K, Masters R. The effects of secondary tasks on implicit motor skill performance. International Journal of Sport Psychology. 2002; 33(3): 307-24.
8. Masters R, Poolton J, Maxwell J. Stable implicit motor processes despite aerobic locomotor fatigue. Consciousness and Cognition. 2008; 17(1): 335-8.
9. Baddeley A, Wilson B A. When implicit learning fails: Amnesia and the problem of error elimination. Neuropsychologia. 1994; 32(1): 53-68.
10. Masters R, Poolton J M, Maxwell J P, Raab M. Implicit motor learning and complex decision making in time-constrained environments. Journal of Motor Behavior. 2008; 40(1): 71-9.
11. Poolton J, Masters R, Maxwell J. The influence of analogy learning on decision-making in table tennis: Evidence from behavioural data. Psychology of Sport and Exercise. 2006; 7(6): 677-88.
12. Asgari Z, Abdoli B. Effect of implicit, explicit and explanatory learning method on loss operation under psychological pressure. Journal of Development and Motor Learning. 2014; 12(2, 5): 125-46. (In Persian).
13. Poolton J M, Masters R S, Maxwell J P. The development of a culturally appropriate analogy for implicit motor learning in a Chinese population. Sport Psychologist. 2007; 21(4): 375-82.
14. Poolton J, Masters R, Maxwell J. Passing thoughts on the evolutionary stability of implicit motor behaviour: Performance retention under physiological fatigue. Consciousness and Cognition. 2007; 16(2): 456-68.
15. Masters R S. Theoretical aspects of implicit learning in sport. International Journal of Sport Psychology. 2000; 31(4): 530-541.
16. Liao C M, Masters R S. Analogy learning: A means to implicit motor learning. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2001; 19(5): 307-19.
17. Asgari Z, Abdoli B, Aslankhani M. The comparison the effect of implicit, explicit and explanatory learning on acquisition, retention and transfer of top spin table tennis skill. Journal of Motor Behavior. 2013; 11(4): 81-98. (In Persian).
18. Shea CH, Wulf G, Whitacre C A, Park J H. Surfing the implicit wave. The Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology: Section A. 2001; 54(3): 841-62.
19. Lam W, Maxwell J, Masters R. Analogy versus explicit learning of a modified basketball shooting task: Performance and kinematic outcomes. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2009; 27(2): 179-91.
20. Lam W, Maxwell J, Masters R. Probing the allocation of attention in implicit (motor) learning. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2010; 28(14): 1543-54.
21. Shahrokhi H, Daneshmandi H, Hashemi Javaheri A. Anthropometric parameters between the spine athletes. Journal of Sport Medicine. 2012; 1(3): 73-89. (In Persian).
22. Momeni-Moghaddam H, Asgarizadeh F, Ehsani M, Ansari H, Haghigh B. Comparison of measured heterophoria with objective and subjective methods with attention to motor eye dominancy. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciencs. 2011; 13(7): 23-8. (In Persian).
23. Maxwell J, Masters R, Kerr E, Weedon E. The implicit benefit of learning without errors. The Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology: Section A. 2001; 54(4): 1049-68.
24. Hasan Barani F, Abdoli B, Farsi A. Effect of errorless and errorful learning on performance kinematic parameters in a throwing task. Journal of Research in Rehabilitation Sciences. 2014; 9(6): 978-90. (In Persian).
25. Komar J, Chow J Y, Chollet D, Seifert L. Effect of analogy instructions with an internal focus on learning a complex motor skill. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology. 2014; 26(1): 17-32.
26. Wulf G. Attentional focus and motor learning: A review of 10 years of research (target article). E –J Beve Tra. 2007; 1(2, 3): 1-11.
27. Maxwell J, Masters R, Eves F. The role of working memory in motor learning and performance. Consciousness and Cognition. 2003; 12(3): 367-402.
28. Gabbett T, Masters R. Challenges and solutions when applying implicit motor learning theory in a high performance sport environment: Examples from Rugby League. International Journal of Sports Science and Coaching. 2011; 6(4): 567-76.