1. Alshamli, A. (2012). Sport mass media influence on promoting sports in order to improve public health. Current Research Journal of Social Sciences, 4(2), 153-8.
2. Amirtash, A. R., & Mozafari, A. A. (2014). Conditions and necessity of entering premier league’s professional football clubs into the stock market. Journal of Sport Management, 6(4), 399-419. (Persian).
3. Asgharpor, M. J. (2014). Multiple attribute decision making. Tehran: Tehran University Publications. Edit14: 1-400. (Persian).
4. Aslkoti, M. B. (2011). Identification barriers to the development of football in the Khozestan province from view sport society. (Unpublished master dissertation). Shahid Chamran Ahvaz University, Physical Education College. (Persian).
5. Azar, A., & Abdolalipor, A. H. (2006). Evaluation of trade organizations in provinces with MADM approach. Journal of Trade Studies, 3(64), 158-89. (Persian).
6. Azar, A., & Rajabzade, A. (2012). Applied decision making MADM approach. Tehran: Danesh Negah Publications. Edit6: 1-230. (Persian).
7. Behnam, M., Ahmadi, H. R., & Bakhshandeh, H. (2013). Has the change of coaches enhanced the performance of professional football teams? The comparative study of the teams of Iran football premier league and five major european leagues. Journal of Sport Management, 5(3), 191-206. (Persian).
8. Elahi, A., Sajadi, N., Khabiri, M., & Abrishami, H. (2010). Identification to the development of football industry professional clubs. Research in Sports Science, 7(28), 53-68. (Persian).
9. Farzalipour, S., Akalan. C., Tuncel. S., Ghorbanzadeh. B., Kashef. M., MoharramZadeh. M., Hajizadeh. N. (2012). The role of mass media in women's sport. Scholars Research Library, 1(1), 6-13.
10. Gharekhani, H., Ehsani, M., Kozechian, H., Khabiri, M., Heidarlo, S., & Nobakht. F. (2011). Study of the most important economic barriers privatization of football clubs. Research in Sports Science, 3(9), 125-138. (Persian).
11. Holt, M., Michie, J., Oughton, C., Tacon, R., Walters, G. (2005). The state of game. The corporate governance of football clubs. London: Football Governance Research Center Publications, Edit3:1-100.
12. Hosseini, SH., Hamidi, M., Ghorbanian, A., & Sajadi, N. (2013). Identification of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for talent identification in iran championship sport and its bottlenecks and challenges. Journal of Sport Management, 5(2), 29-54. (Persian).
13. Momeni, M., & Sharifi, A. R. (2011). Model and softwares multiple attribute decision making. Tehran: Forozesh Publications. Edit4: 1-218. (Persian).
14. Naderinasab, M., Ehsani, M., Khabiri, M., & Amiri, M. (2011). Determination of appropriate approaches in development of Iran football and comparison with football approaches in selected countries. Journal of Sport Management, 3(10), 103-19. (Persian).
15. Satchian, V., Alizadeh, A., Dehghan, A., & Elahi, A. R. (2011). Prioritize and identification effective factors on the fans case study: Tehran derby. Research in Sports Science, 8(10), 131-46. (Persian).
16. Satchian, V., & Elahi, A. R. (2014). A factor analysis of marketing barriers to fans’ attraction and development in Iranian Football Pro Leagueʼs Club. Journal of Sport Management, 6(22), 85-104. (Persian).
17. Solaymani, J., Hamidi, M., & Sajadi, N. (2014). Performance evaluating of Iranian Football Primer League by Mrging DEA with AHP. Journal of Sport Management, 6(22), 105-26. (Persian).
18. Theiri, S., Medabesh, A., & Ati, A. (2012). The effect of changing status of sport clubs: From association to the company. Journal of Finance and Investment, 2(3), 127-49.
19. Torlak, G., Sevkli, M., Sanal, M., & Zaim, S. (2011). Analyzing business competition by using fuzzy TOPSIS Method: An example of Turkish Domestic Aairline Industry. Expert Systems with Applications, 38(4), 3396–3406.
20. Yoon, K. P., & Hwang, C. L. (1995). Multiple attribute decision making: An introduction. London: Sage Publications. Edit7:1-83.