1. Bozbura, F. T. (2004). Measurement and application of intellectual capital in Turkey. The Learning Organization, 11 (4-5): 357–67.
2. Chen, J., & Huang, J. W. (2007). How organizational climate and structure affect knowledge management, the social interaction perspective. International Journal of Information Management, 27 (2), 104-18.
3. Davenport, T. H., & Prusak, L. (1998). Working knowledge, how organizations manage what they know. Boston: Harvard Business School Press.P:89.
4. Ferrell, O. C., & Skinner, S. J. (1988). Ethical behavior and bureaucratic structure in marketing research organizations. Journal of Marketing Research, 25 (1), 103-9.
6. Hamidi, M. (1995). The role of organization in implementation of major of the student sporting events, proceedings of the second sport-scientific congress in higher education. Ministry of Science, Research and Technology. (Persian).
7. Hassanzadeh, H. R., Khanifar, H., Kolivand, H., & Askari, N. (2011). Pathology of organizational structure of the Central Insurance Organization of Iran. Journal of Governmental Monument, 3(7), 41-69. (Persian).
8. Hematinezhad, M. A. (1996). Evaluate and compare the organizational structure of the Islamic Republic of Iran Physical Education Organization and some countries in order to provide appropriate decision-making pattern (Unpublished doctoral dissertation) . Tehran University. (Persian).
9. Jalali Farahani, M., Goudarzi, M., Khabiri, M., & Assadi, H. (2004). A comparative study of the organizational structure and statutes of the football federation of Iran and selected countries to provide optimal pattern. Journal of Movement, 19, 171-83. (Persian).
10. Khabiri, M., Ghaffari, F., & Elahi A. (2004). Comparison of professional league clubs, UEFA and the clubs of the Islamic Republic of Iran by the standards of Japan, Turkey, the UAE and South Korea, reports of research project. Report of a research project in Institute of Physical Education and Sports Sciences. (Persian).
11. Kim, S. (2003). Research paradigms in organization learning and performance: Competing modes of inquiry. Journal of Information Technology, Learning and performance, 21 (1), 9-18.
12. Li, M., MacIntosh, E. W.
, & Bravo, G. A. (2012).
International sport Management, Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. P: 89.
13. Liao, C., Chuang, S. H., & To, P. L. (2010). How knowledge management mediates the relationship between environment and organizational structure. Journal of Business Research, 64 (7), 728-36.
14. Lunenburg, F. C. (2012). Organizational structure: Mintzberg’s framework. International Journal of Scholarly, Academic, Intellectual Diversity, 14 (1). 1-8.
15. Manzini, A. (2006). Organizational pathology (with a practical approach to problem solving and organizational development) (A. Attafar, M. Ghobadipour, & S. Analoui, Trans) (1st ed). Researcher’s. (Persian).
16. Miles, R. E., Snow, C. C., Meyer, A. D., & Coleman, H. J. (1978). Organizational strategy, structure, and process. Acad Manage Rev.
17. Nahm, Y., Vonderembse, M. A., & Koufteros, X. A. (2003). The impact of organizational structure on time-based manufacturing and plant performance. Journal of Operations Management, 21 (3), 281-306.
18. Pournasr Khakbaz, P., Mohammadkazemi, R., & Zarei, B. (2011). Identifying effective organizational factors on corporate entrepreneurship in Tehran municipality's department of urban services. Information Management and Business Review, 3 (6), 328-35. (Persian).
19. Quangyen, T., & Yezhuang, T. (2013). Organizational structure: Influencing factors and impact on a firm. American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 3, 229-236.
20. Ramazaniyan, M. R., & Porbakhsh, H. (2007). New organization structure and process management, scientific and educational Journal of Policy, 18 (187), Pl: 100. (Persian).
22. Robbins, St. (2008). Theory of organization (structure, design and application) (M. Alvani, H. Danaeefard, & T. Eshraghi). Tehran. (Persian).
23. Skivington, J. E., & Daft, R. L. (1991). A study of organizational frame work and process modalities for the implementation of business-level strategic decisions. Journal of Management Study, 28 (1), 45- 68.
24. Stoner, J. A., & Freeman
, E. (1996). Management (A. Parsaeiyan, & M. Eerabi, Trans). Tehran: Institute for Trade Studies and Research. The second volume, P:660 (Persian).
25. Zheng, W., Yang, B., & Mclean, G. N. (2010). Linking organizational culture, strategy and organizational effectiveness; mediating role of knowledge management. Journal of Business Research, 63 (7), 763- 71.