1. Abalasei, B., & Cojocariu, A. (2012). The social representation of violence of sports events spectators. Revista de Cercetare Si Interventie Sociala, 39(3), 17-38.
2. Anderson, C. A., & Bushman, B. J. (2002). Human aggression. Annual Review of Psychology, 53(1), 27–51.
3. Anderson, K., & Krysinska, K. (2009). Can sports events affect suicidal behavior? A review of literature and implications for prevention crisis. J Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention, 30(3), 144 -52.
4. Berkowitz, L. (1998). Frustrations, appraisals, and aversively stimulated aggression. Aggressive Behavior, 14(1), 3-11.
5. Braun, R., & Vliegenthart, R. (2008). The contentious fans: The impact of repression, media coverage, grievances and aggressive play on supporters' violence. International Sociology, 23(6), 796–818.
6. Fathinia, M. (2010). Pathology of sports television programs in terms of how to deal with behavioral abnormalities football fans. Journal of Research Communication, 17(4), 105-31. (Persian).
7. Fathinia, M., & Alizadeh, R. (2005). Violent football fans and the media's role in its control. Journal of Research Communication, 12(42-43), 81-105. (Persian).
8. Folkesson, P., Nyberg, C., Archer, T., & Norlander, T. (2002). Soccer referees’ experience of threat and aggression: Effects of age, experience, and life orientation on outcome of coping strategy. Aggressive Behavior,4 (28), 317-27.
9. Ghasemi, V., Zolaktaf, V., & Nooralivand, A. (2009). Description sociological effective factors on vandalism and hooliganism on football sports. Journal of Olympic, 1(45), 69-79. (Persian).
10. GHolami, S., Heydarinezhad, S., & Saemi, S. (2011). Identify factors affecting the incidence of aggression among spectators’ football teams. The Sixth Congress of The National Student Physical Education and Sport Sciences.CIVILIKA, Iran; Tehran (1-7). (Persian).
11. Honary, H., Heidary, A., Ansari, M. H., & Ahmadpur, M. (2011). A consideration of behavioral abnormalities in spectators in Iran-Based Basketball Super League. J International of Educational Research and Technology, 2(2), 87–92. (Persian).
12. Hosseini, E., Bahrololum, H., & Ali, E. M. (2013). Study of participation motivations and commitment sports of Mashhad female athletes. Journal of Applied Research in Sport Management, 2(7), 37-46. (Persian).
13. Hoye, R. (2005). Research into spectator behavior. Master’s thesis, School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management La Trobe University.
14. Jahanfar, M. (2001). Football violence is preventable. Journal of Social Sciences, 2(19), 37-68. (Persian).
15. Jan Bozorgi, E. (2011). Psychological factors influencing the behavior of mass destruction. Journal of Social Security Studies, 3(27), 121- 43. (Persian).
16. Kamkari, K., Mirzapour, A., Rajabzadeh, R., & Ghajarian Mahforouzi, R. (2013). Study of the main factor of volleyball spectator’s presence and aggression in premier league. Advances in Environmental Biology, 7(9), 2175-80. (Persian).
17. Kazemi, R., Sheykh, M., Shahbazi, M., & Rasekh, N. (2007). Investigate causes of the riots of soccer spectators after the derby Iran (from the audience). Journal of Research in Sport Sciences, 4(17), 101- 14. (Persian).
18. Khademi, A. R. (2008). Study of sociological violence and aggression spectators in stadiums. Social Security Studies, 4(16), 47-72. (Persian).
19. Kline, P. (2001). Easy instructions factor analysis. )S. J. Sadrsadat, & A. Minae, Trans). (1st ed). Tehran: Publications of SAMT. 98-99. (Persian).
20. Klomenis, L. (2005). Deviant behavior of Greek football spectators (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Semmelweis University of Budapest; Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences.
21. Madensen, T., & Eck, J. (2008). Spectator violence in stadiums. U.S. Department of Justice. Office of Community Oriented Police Services. www.cops.usdoj.gov
.Problem-Oriented Guides for Police Problem-Specific Guides Series 54, 1-84.
22. Paknejad, M., & Derani, K. (2010). Aggressive behavior of football spectator and psychological and social causes. Journal of Growth and Learning Sports, 1(3), 117-42. (Persian).
23. Ramezani Nejad, R., Rahmati, M. M., Hematinezhad, M. A., & Azadan, M. (2012). Factor analysis variables of aggression in spectators from the perspective of Iran football referees. Studies Sport Management, 4(13), 201-14. (Persian).
24. Razavi, S. Z., Mostahfezian, M., & Mirhoseini, S. M. A. (2013). The role of sport events management in the occurrence of anti-social behavior by spectators in Master Soccer League of Iran. Advances in Environmental Biology, 7(13), 4053-8.
25. Shahmansuri, E., & Mozafari, S. A. A. (2006). Causes of sports crisis and method to avoid them in the fields of software and hardware, software and media. Journal of Research in Sport Sciences, 4(12), 87-106. (Persian).
26. Shields, D. L., Bredemeier, B. L., LaVoi, N. M., & Power, F. C. (2005). The sport behavior of youth, parents, and coaches the good, the bad, and the ugly. J Research in Character Education, 3(1), 43–59.
27. Simon, M., & Jonathan, P. (2007). The effect of rugby match outcome on spectator aggression and intention to drink alcohol. Criminal behaviour and mental health. J Sport Sciences, 17(2), 118-27.
28. Spaaij, R. (2014). Sports crowd violence: An interdisciplinary synthesis. Aggression and Violent Behavior, 19(2), 146–55.
29. Stoot, C. (2003). Police expectations and the control of English soccer fans at euro 2000. J Police Strategies and Management, 26(4), 640-55.
30. Stott, C., & Pearson, G. (2006). Football banning orders, proportionality and public order. J Howard of Criminal Justice, 45(3), 241-54.
31. Terry, P. C., & Jackson, K. (1985). The determinants and control of violence in sport. Quest, 37(1), 27-7.
32. Vosughi, M., & Khosravinezhad, S. M. (2009). Study of socio-cultural factors in emotional behavior of football spectators. Journal of Social Sciences, 3(1), 125-49. (Persian).