1. Abtahi, H., & Salavati, A. (2006). Knowledge management in organization. First edition. Tehran: Peyvand-e-No Publication, 39. (Persian).
2. Afrazeh, A. (2007). Knowledge management, concepts, measurement and implement (2en ed). Tehran: AmirKabir University Publication. 27. (Persian).
3. Akhavan, P., Oliaei, E., Dastranj, N., & Saghafi, F. (2010). Developing knowledge management cycle processes based on knowledge management success factors. Journal of Science and Technology Policy, 3(2), 1-12. (Persian).
4. Allameh, S. M., Zare, S. M., & Davoodi, S. M. R. (2010). Examining the impact of KM enablers on knowledge management processes. Procedia Computer Sci, 3 (2011), 1211-23.
5. Arzeh, K. (2007). Relationship between organization factors (structure and technology) and knowledge management strategy in physical education organization (Unpublished master dissertation). Urmia University. (Persian).
6. Chan Ede, M. Y., & Mohamed, S. (2011). Mapping relationships among the enablers of knowledge management within Hong Kong construction organisations. The Twelfth East Asia-Pacific Conference on Structural Engineering and Construction. Hong Kong . 14(2011). 1938–44. Published by Elsevier Ltd.
7. Darabi, H., Goodarzi, M., Kazemnejad, A., & Hamidi, M. (2011). The investigation of the role of information technology in adopting knowledge management in physical education faculties of Public Universities of Iran. Sport Physiology & Management Investigations
, 3(7), 7-19. (Persian).
9. DeTienne, K. B., Dyer, G., Hoopes, C., & Harris, S. (2004). Toward a model of effective knowledge management and directions for future research: Culture, leadership, and CKOs. Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies, 10(4), 26-43.
10. Fornell, C., & Larcker, D. F. (1981). Evaluating structural equations models with unobservable variables and measurement error. J Marketing Res, 18(1), 39–50.
11. Geldhof, G. J., Preacher, K. J., & Zyphur, M. J. (2013). Reliability estimation in a multilevel confirmatory factor analysis framework. Psychol Meth, 19(1), 72-91.
12. Goudarzi, M., Abutorabi, M., & Jalali Farahani, M. (2009). Relationship between organizational culture and knowledge management executives physical education organization. Journal of Sport Management, (2), 201-14. (Persian).
13. Hair, J. F., Black, W. C., Babin, B., & Anderson, R. E. (2014). Multivariate data analysis: A global perspective (7th ed). New Jersey: Pearson Education Inc.102.
14. Hariharan, A. (2008). Knowledge management: Strategic tool. J Knowl Manag Pract, 82(2): 52-63.
15. Jalali, S. M. J., Afrazeh, F., & Nezafati, N. (2007). Design & implementation of comprehensive knowledge management system software in I.R.Iran ministry of road & transportation (Case study). 5th
International Conference of Industrial Engineering. Iran Institute of Industrial Engineering. School of Industrial Engineering
. Retrieved 2014, Sep. 19, from: http://www.civilica.com/Paper-IIEC05-IIEC05_034.html. 13p.(Persian).
16. Jerez-Gomez, P., Cespedes-Lorente, J., Valle-Cabrera, R. (2005). Organizational learning capability: A proposal of measurement. JBR: 58(6): 715–725.
17. Kazemi, M., & Malekzadeh, G. (2012). Critical factors on successful implementation of knowledge management in small technology firms places in technology incubators. Journal of Tomorrow Management, 11(32), 45-62.
18. Khorand, M., & Seghatoleslami, A. (2008). Knowledge management strategy of sport organization to achievement. Poster in National Conference of Sport Management: the 20-Year perspective document of Islamic Republic of Iran. Tehran: National Olympic Academy. (Persian).
19. Kim, D. Y., Kumar, V., & Kumar, U. (2012). Relationship between quality management practices and innovation. J Oper Manag, 30(4), 295-315.
20. Lopez, S. V. (2005). Competitive advantage and strategy formulation. Manag Decis, 43(5), 662-3
21. Malhotra, N.K. & Birks, D.F. (2007). Marketing research: An applied approach. Third Edition. Pearson Education. 358.
22. Monavarian, A., Asgari, N., & Ashna, M. (2007). Structural and content of knowledge-based organisation. The First National Confrence of Knowledge Management. Tehran. Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Institute, Research and Training Institute of Management. Retrieved 2014, Jul. 21, from: http://www.civilica.com/Paper-IKMC01-IKMC01_017.html.1-18. (Persian).
23. Nejatian, M., Nejati, M., Zarei, M. H., & Soltani, S. (2013). Critical enablers for knowledge creation process: Synthesizing the literature. Int J Global J Bus &Manag, 5(2-3), 105-19.
24. Nekodari, M., & Yaghoubi, N. (2011). Investigating of facilitators of knowledge management in disaster management organisation. Journal of General Management Researches, 4(13), 95-119. (Persian).
25. Nyazazry, K., & Amoi, F. (2007). Factors affecting the deployment of knowledge management at the University of Mazandaran province. Journal of Science Education and Research, 4(14), 93-106. (Persian).
27. Ooi, K. B. (2014). TQM: A facilitator to enhance knowledge management? A structural analysis. Expert Systems with Applications, 41(11), 5167–79.
28. Rabiee, A., & Maali, M
. (2009). Presenting a conceptual model for implementing knowledge management in Iranian organisation. (Case study: Tehran Oil Refining Company and some Iranian Organisation). Journal of Management and HR in Oil Industry, 3(9), 77-102. (Persian).
29. Raminmehr, H., & Charsetad, P. (2013). Quantitative research method using structural equation modeling (Lisrel software). First edition. Tehran: Termeh Publication, 182. (Persian).
30. Richter, A., & Vogel, G. (2009). Skibaserl knowledge management in high-performance sports. Proceedings of I-KNOW '09: 9th international conference on
knowledge management and knowledge technologies. publication of Verlag der Technischen Universität. Graz, Austria.J.UCS: 342-7.
31. Robbins, B. (2009). Organization theory (architecture, design, and applications). (M. Alvani, & H. Danaee Fard, Trans). (27th ed). Tehran: Safar Publication.22.
32. Sajjadi, S. N. (2006). Familiarity with the Olympic movement. First edition.Tehran: National Olympic Committee of Iran Publication. 27.
33. Shih, H. A., & Ching, Y. H. (2005). Strategy alignment between KM, HRM and corporate development. Int J Man Power, 26(6): 583-4.
34. Sobhani, Y., Honari, H., Shahlaei, J., Ahmadi, A., & Moradi, M. (2013). The relationship between information technology and knowledge management in sports federations. Journal of Sport Management, 5(17), 55-73. (Persian).
35. Theriou, N., Dimitrios. M., & Theriou, G. (2011). Knowledge management enabler factors and firm performance: An empirical research of the Greek medium and large firms. Eur Res Stud, 14(2), 97-134.
36. Valmohammadi, CH. (2009). Identification and prioritization of critical success factors of knowledge management in Iranian SMEs. Journal of Management, 6(16), 88-104. (Persian).
37. Venters, W. (2002). Literature review for C-Sand. Knowledge Management, 2(1).
38. Wang, T., & Chang, T. (2007). Forecasting the probability of successful knowledge management by consistent fuzzy preference relations. Expert Systems with Applicationa, 32(3), 801-13.
39. Wong, K. Y. (2005). Critical success factors for implementing knowledge management in small and medium enterprises. Ind Manag Data Syst, 105(3): 261-79.
40. Wong, K. Y., & Aspinwall, E. (2005). An empirical study of the important factors for knowledge management adoption in the SME sector. J knowl Manag, 9(3), 64-82.