1. Kim M S, Chang D S, Destini, F. Sources of stress among Korean intercollegiate athletes. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology. 2002; 24(1): 80-8.
2. Rahmani-Nia F. Foundation and application of motor learning. 1st ed. Tehran: Bamdad Publisher; 2003. P. 47-52. (In Persian).
3. Richard A, schmidt. Motor learning & performance: From principles to practice. New York: Harper & Row: Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics Books. Retrieved on December, 14, 2012.P. 40-6.
4. Sage, George H. Motor learning and control: A neuropsychological approach. 2en ed. Tehran: Sonbole Publisher; 1999. P. 773-83.
5. Schmidt R A, Lee T D. Motor control and learning. 4th ed. Champaign. IL: Human Kinetic. 2005; P. 184-7.
6. Baron R A, Donn Byrne. Social psychology. 8th ed. Allyn and Bacon Publisher; 1997. P. 68-79.
7. Carron A V, Loughhead T M, Bray S R. The home advantage in sport competition. Journal of Sport Sciences. 2005; 23(4): 395-407.
8. Hosseini S, Namazizadeh M, Vaez Mousavi M K. The effect of active male and female spectator on performing service and spick skills in volleyball. Journal of Scientific Research. 2011; 7(3): 303-6. (In Persian).
9. Movahedi A R, Sheikh M, Ashayeri H, Hemayattalab R. The effect of training in two motivational environments on performance and learning perceptual motor task. Harakat. 2007; 31(3): 149-65. (In Persian).
10. McGaugh J. The amygdale modulates the consolidation of memories of emotionally arousing experiences. Annual Reviews in Neuroscience. 2004; 27 (1): 1-28.
11. Brunyé T T, Mahoney C R, Augustyn J S, Taylor H A. Emotional state and local versus global spatial memory. Acta Psychologica. 2009; 130(2): 138-46.
12. Rose, debra J, robert W. A multilevel approach to the study of motor control and learning. 2en ed. Benjamin Cummings; 2005. P. 98-103.
13. Goldstein E B. Sensation and perception. 6th ed. Pacific Grove, CA: Wadsworth. 2005; P. 205.
14. Erickson G. Sports vision: Enhancement of sports performance. Butterworth Heinemann Elsevier. 2007; 305.
15. Stefanucci J K, Storbeck J. Don't look down: Emotional arousal elevates height perception. Journal of Experimental Psychology. 2009; 138 (2): 131-45.
16. Proffitt D R. Embodied perception and the economy of action. Perspectives on Psychological Science. 2006; 1(2): 110-22.
17. Storbeck J, Clore G. Affective arousal as information: How affective arousal influences judgments, learning, and memory. Social and Personality Psychology Compass. 2008; 2(5) : 1824-43.
18. Rachman S, Cuk M. Fearful distortions. Behavioral Research Therapy. 1992; 30(6) : 583-9.
19. Teachman B A, Stefanucci J K, Clerkin E M, Cody M W, Proffitt D R. A new mode of fear expression: Perceptual bias in height fear. Emotion. 2008; 8 (2) : 296-301.
20. Shahbazi M, Vazini A, Hadadi N. The effect of viewer-induced arousal on depth perception in male and female athletes. Journal of Development and Motor Learning. 2010; 8(2): 135-48. (In Persian).
21. Johnson E, Adamo-Villani N. A study of the effects of immersion on short-term spatial memory. Engineering and Technology. 2010; 71(1): 582–7.
22. Ramazani-Nejad R. Motor development. Guilan University Publication; 1999. P. 309. (In Persian).
23. Shelton A L, McNamara T P. Systems of spatial reference in human memory. Cognitive Psychology. 2001; 43(4): 274-310.
24. Karami Nouri R. Memory and learning psychology: Cognitive procedure. 1st ed. Tehran: Samt Publication; 2011. P. 55-71. (In Persian).
25. Bagherzadeh F, Sheilk M, Shahbazi M, Tahmasebi Broujeni S. Learning and motor control: Theories and concepts. 2en ed. Tehran: Bamdad Publication; 2007. P. 238-52. (In Persian).
26. Sharot T, Phelps E A. How arousal modulates memory: Disentangling the effects of attention and retention. Cognitive, Affective, & Behavioral Neuroscience. 2004; 4(3): 294-306.
27. Greene C M, Bahri P, Soto D. Interplay between affect and arousal in recognition memory. PloS One. 2010; 5(7): e11739.
28. Maroun M, Akirav I. Arousal and stress effects on consolidation and reconsolidation of recognition memory. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2008; 33(2): 394-405.
29. Kensinger E A, Schacter D L. Amygdala activity is associated with the successful encoding of item, but not source, information for positive and negative stimuli. The Journal of Neuroscience, 26(9), 2564-70.
30. Davidson P S, McFarland C P, Glisky E L. Effects of emotion on item and source memory in young and older adults. Cognitive, Affective, & Behavioral Neuroscience. 2006; 6(4): 306-22.
31. Dougal S, Phelps E A, Davachi L. The role of medial temporal lobe in item recognition and source recollection of emotional stimuli. Cognitive, Affective, & Behavioral Neuroscience. 2007; 7(3): 233-42.
32. Schmidt K, Patnaik P, Kensinger E A. Emotion's influence on memory for spatial and temporal context. Cognition and Emotion. 20011; 25(2): 229-43.
33. Bird L R, Roberts W A, Abroms B, Kit K A, Crupi C. Spatial memory for food hidden by rats (Rattus norvegicus) on the radial maze: Studies of memory for where, what, and when. Journal of Comparative Psychology. 2003; 117(2): 176.
34. Woodson J C, Macintosh D, Fleshner M, Diamond D M. Emotion-induced amnesia in rats: Working memory-specific impairment, corticosterone-memory correlation, and fear versus arousal effects on memory. Learning & Memory. 2003; 10(5): 326-36.
35. Delavar A. Applied probabilities and statistics in psychology and educational sciences. Iran, Roshd Publication; 2005. P. 45-49. (In Persian).
36. Rudisill M, Jackson A. Laboratory guide to the theory and application of motor learning. (M. Namazizadeh, Trans). 1st ed. Tehran: Samt Publication; 2002. P. 65-67. (in Persian).
37. Strauss B. Social facilitation in motor tasks, a review of research and theory. Psychology of Sport and Exercise. 2002; 3(3): 237-56.
38. Easterbrook J. The effect of emotion on cue utilization and the organization and the organization of behavior. Psychological Review. 1959; 66(3): 183-201.
39. Anshel M H. Coping styles among adolescent competitive athletes. Journal of Social Psychology. 1996; 136(3): 311-24.
40. Abdoli B. Socio-psychological foundation of sport and physical education. 1st ed. Tehran: Bamdad Publication; 2007. P. 82-84. (In Persian).
41. Collet C, Roure R, Rada H, Dittmar A, Vernet-Maury E. Relationships between performance and skin resistance evolution involving various motor skills. Physiology & Behavior. 1996; 59(4): 953-63.
42. Raglin I S. Anxiety and sport performance. Exercise Sport Science Review. 1991; 20(1): 243-74.