1. Ahanchian, M., Amiri, R., & Bakhshi, M. (2012). Correlation between cultural intelligence and social interaction among nurses. Journal of Health Promotion Management, 1(2), 44-53. (Persian).
2. Alon, I., & Higgins, J. M. (2005). Global leadership success through emotional and cultural intelligence. Business Horizons, 48(6), 501–12.
3. Ang, S., Van Dyne, L., Koh, C., & Nistelo Gof, K. Y. (2004). The Measurement of cultural intelligence. In Academy of Management Meetings Symposium on Cultural Intelligence in the 21st Century, New Orleans, LA.
4. Cersoul, J. (2011). Cultural intelligence (CQ): A quest for cultural competence. Communication Disorders Quarterly, 29 (1), 46-49.
5. Chelladuray, P. (2006). Human resource management in sport and recreation (2nd ed). Human Kinetics, the United State of America, 24-27.
6. Curron, A. V., Spink, K. S., & Prapavessis, H. (1997). Team building and cohesiveness in the sport and exercise setting : Use of indirect intervention. Journal of Applied sport psychology, 9(1), 61-72.
7. Curron, J., Brawley, D., & widmeyer, F. (1998). The relationship between group cohesion, group norms, and perceived social loafing in football teams. Small Group Research; 37(3), 217-32.
8. Delaram, T. (2008). The effect of cultural intelligence on the performance of the new Bank task manager in Tehran (Unpublished mastr disseration). University of Mashhad; Faculty of Economic and Administrative Sciences: Department of Management. (Persian).
9. Earley, P. C., & Ang, S. (2003). Cultural intelligence across cultures. Stanford: CA7 Stanford Business Books, (1st ed), 45-57.
10. Fayazi, M., & Jan Nesar Ahmadi, H. (2006). Cultural intelligence, need managers diversity century. Tadbir Monthly Magazine, 172 (2), 41-2. (Persian).
11. Ghadam Pour, E., Mehrdad, H., & Jafari, H. A. (2011). The relationship between personality traits and cultural intelligence personnel cultural heritage, handicrafts and tourism organization of lorestan province. Journal of Educational Psychology, 9 (1), 81-101. (Persian).
12. Gholami Motlagh, A. M., Mousavi, M., & Arephi, Z. (2013). The relationship of cultural intelligence with conflict management strategies in managers of physical education. Change Management Journal, 2(4), 42-54. (Persian).
13. Hadizadeh Moghadam, M., & Hoseini, A. H. (2008). Relationship between cultural intelligence and the effectiveness of the group. Adbir Monthly Magazine, 4 (169), 15-24. (Persian).
14. Hamidi, M., Andam, R., & Feyzi, S. (2013). Evaluation of volunteer’s cultural intelligence in sport. Sport Management Journal, 5(3), 5-20. (Persian).
15. Heuze, J. P., Bosselut, G., &Thomas, J. P. (2007). Should the coaches of elite female handball teams focus on collective efficacy of group cohesion. The Sport Psychologist, 21(3), 383-99.
16. Imai, L. R., & Gelfand, M. J. (2007). The culturally intelligence negotiator. The impact of CQ inters cultural intelligence (CQ) on negotiation effectiveness sequences and outcomes. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 10(16), 2-16.
17. Lugo, M. (2007). An examination of cultural and emotional intelligence in the development of global transformational leadership skills (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Walden University; Management Meetings Symposium on Cultural Intelligence in the 21st Century.
18. Man Aleagha, M. (2008). Presenting strategies for the promotion of cultural intelligence and government officials involved in of international affairs (Unpublished master disseration). Tehran University; Department of Management: Department of State Management. (Persian).
19. Marcos, F. M. L., Miguel, P. A. S., Oliva, D. S., & Calvo, T. G. (2010). Interactive effects of team Cohesion on Perceived efficacy in semi-professional sport. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, 9(5); 320-5.
20. Moody, M. C. (2007). Adapting behavior in intercultural environments: The relation between cultural intelligence factors and BIG five personality traits (Doctoral dissertation, Dissertation foe the degree of doctor of philosophy).
21. Nabati, M. A. (2004). The relationship between cohesion team and rankings basketball teams participating in the Premier League (Unpublished master disseration). Beheshti University; Faculty of Physical Education and Sports Science: Sports Management Group. (Persian).
22. Paskevich, D. M., Brawley, L. R., Dorsch, K. D., & Widmeyer, W. N. (1999). Relationship between collective efficacy and team cohesion. Conceptual and measurement issues. Group Dynamics, 3(3), 210-22.
23. Raymond, M. R. (1995). The relationship between team success and within–group differences in group cohesion (Unpublished master dissertation). MCGILL University, Montreal; Canada.
24. Stevens, D. E. (2003). The relation between group cohesiveness and performance: Integration. Psychological Bulletin, 115(21), 210-27.
25. Zander, A. (1975). Motivation and performance of sorts groups. In D. M. Ladders (Ed,), Psychology of Sport and Motor Behavior. (2nd ed). University Park, PA: Pennsylvania State Press. 25-29.