1. Anshel, Mark H. (1990). Toward validation of a model for coping with acute stress in sport. International Journal of Sport Psychology, 21(1), 58-83.
2. Anshel, Mark H, & Si, Gangyan. (2008). Coping styles following acute stress in sport among elite Chinese athletes: A test of trait and transactional coping theories. Journal of Sport Behavior, 31(1), 3.
3. Anshel, Mark H, & Wells, Bruce. (2000). Personal and situational variables that describe coping with acute stress in competitive sport. The Journal of Social Psychology, 140(4), 434-450.
4. Anshel, Mark H, Williams, LRT, & Williams, Sheila M. (2000). Coping style following acute stress in competitive sport. The Journal of Social Psychology, 140(6), 751-773.
5. Brennan, Stephen J. (2001). Coping methods of male and female NCAA division I basketball referees under stressful game conditions.
6. Chang, Esther ML, Bidewell, John W, Huntington, Annette D, Daly, John, Johnson, Amanda, Wilson, Helen, . . . Lambert, Clinton E. (2007). A survey of role stress, coping and health in Australian and New Zealand hospital nurses. International Journal of Nursing Studies, 44(8), 1354-1362.
7. De Vriendt, Tineke, Clays, Els, Moreno, Luis A, Bergman, Patrick, Vicente-Rodriguez, Germán, Nagy, Eniko, De Henauw, Stefaan. (2011). Reliability and validity of the Adolescent Stress Questionnaire in a sample of European adolescents-the HELENA study. BMC public health, 11(1), 717.
8. DiBartolo, Patricia Marten, & Shaffer, Carey. (2002). A comparison of female college athletes and nonathletes: Eating disorder symptomatology and psychological well-being. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 24(1), 33-41.
9.Folkman, Susan. (1984). Stress, appraisal, and coping: Springer Publishing Company LLC.
10. Foruzandeh N, & Delaram M. (2003). The effect of cognitive behavioral therapy, coping techniques,non medicalstudents. . Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences, 5(3): 26-34. In Persian.
11. Gaudreau, P, Blondin, J-P, & Lapierre, A-M. (2002). Athletes' coping during a competition: relationship of coping strategies with positive affect, negative affect, and performance–goal discrepancy. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 3(2), 125-150.
12. Giacobbi Jr, PR, & Weinberg, Robert S. (2000). An examination of coping in sport: individual trait anxiety differences and situational consistency. Sport Psychologist, 14(1), 42-62.
13.Göktaş, Zekeriya. (2010). An investigation on the problems of college student-athletes participating in Universiade 2005. European Journal for Sport and Society, 7(1), 53-68.
14. Holt, Nicholas L, Berg, Kylie-Joy, & Tamminen, Katherine A. (2007). Tales of the unexpected: Coping among female collegiate volleyball players. Research quarterly exercise and sport, 78, 117-132.
15. Inanloo M. (2012). Coping with stress in nursing, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Hayat Journal, 18, Number 3, 75-66. In Persian.
17. Khalatbari J, &Aziz zadeh haghani F. (2011). The effect of life skills and coping strategies with stress training on mental health of girl students. Knowlage and Search in Applied Psychology, 12(2): 29-37. In Persian.
18. Khodayarifard, M. , & Parand, A. . (2007). Stress and how to deal with it. Tehran: Uneversity of Tehran. In Persian.
19. Krohne, Heinz Walter, & Hindel, Christoph. (1988). Trait anxiety, state anxiety, and coping behavior as predictors of athletic performance. Anxiety Research, 1(3), 225-234.
20. Lazarus, Richard S, Cohen, Jacob B, Folkman, Susan, Kanner, A, & Schaefer, C. (1980). Psychological stress and adaptation: Some unresolved issues. Selye's guide to stress research, 1, 90-117.
21. Lazarus, Richard S, & Launier, Raymond. (1978). Stress-related transactions between person and environment Perspectives in interactional psychology (pp. 287-327): Springer.
22. Lazarus, Richard s. (1991). Emotion and adaptation: NewYork: Oxford University Press.
23. Lazarus, RS. (1999). Stress and emotion: a new synthesisSpringer Publishing: NY.
24. M., Hasanshahi M. (2005). The relationship between optimism and coping strategies in university students. The Quartery Journal of Fundamental of Mental Health, 4(15): 86-98. In Persian.
25. Hasanshahi M. M. Darai. (2002). Impact of coping on student’s mental health: effects of moderating psychological hardiness. Journal of Science and Research in Psychology, 26: 77-98. In Persian.
26. Nasirzadeh R, Rassol zadeh tabatabaie K. (2009). Religious belifes and coping strategies students. . Ofogh Danesh, 15(2): 36-46. In Persian.
27. Ntoumanis, Nikos, Biddle, Stuart JH, & Duda, JL. (2000). Relationship of intensity and direction of competitive anxiety with coping strategies. Sport psychologist, 14(4), 360-371.
28. O’Neil, John W, & Steyn, Barend JM. (2007). Strategies used by South African non-elite athletes to cope with the environmental stressors associated with endurance events. South African Journal for Research in Sport, Physical Education and Recreation, 29(2), 99-107.
29. Rezaei, M. A., Sharifi-Pour H., & F., and Darban. (2012). examining the sources of stress and coping strategies of medical students, , . A nursing horizon season, the first year of the first period, the first issue, Spring 2012. In Persian.
30. Roshan R., & Shaeiri M. (2004). Levels and types of stress and coping strategies among college students compared to students in Shahed and non-Shahed university. Bimonthly Journal of Shahed University, 11(4): 49-60. In Persian.
31. Scanlan, Tara K, Stein, Gary L, & Ravizza, Kenneth. (1991). An in-depth study of former elite figure skaters: III. Sources of stress. Journal of sport and exercise psychology, 13(2), 103-120.
32. Sender, Rosa, Salamero, Manel, Vallés, Antoni, & Valdés, Manuel. (2009). Psychological variables for identifying susceptibility to mental disorders in medical students at the University of Barcelona. Medical Education Online, 9.
33. Shikai, N., Uji, M., Chen, Z., Hiramura, H., Tanaka, N., Shono, M., & Kitamura, T. (2007). The role of coping styles and self-efficacy in the development of dysphoric mood among nursing students. Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment, 29(4), 241-248.
34. Stevens, Robert E, Loudon, David L, Yow, Deborah A, Bowden, William W, & Humphrey, James H. (2013). Stress in college athletics: Causes, consequences, coping: Routledge.