1. Sharon A P, Denise L S. Exercise physiology for health fitness and performance. 3rd ed. Wolters Kluwer Health; 2013. PP. 67-9.
2. Duffield R, Dawson B, Goodman C. Energy system contribution to 400-metre and 800-metre track running. J Sports Sci. 2005; 23(3): 299-307
3. Rowland T W. Children's exercise physiology. 2en ed. Human Kinetics; 2005. PP. 76-82
4. Lehmann M, Keul J, Korsten-Reck U. The influence of graduated treadmill exercise on plasma catecholamines, aerobic, and anaerobic capacity in boys and adults. Eur J Appl Physiol. 1981; 47(2): 301-11.
5. Kaczor J J, Ziolkowski W, Popinigis J, Tarnopolsky M A. Anaerobic and aerobic enzyme activities in human skeletal muscle from children and adults. Pediatr Res. 2005; 57(3): 331-5.
6. Maciejczyk M, Wiecek M, Szymura J, Szygula Z, Brown L E. Influence of increased body mass and body composition on cycling anaerobic power. J Strength Cond Res. 2015; 29(1): 58–65.
7. Mastrangelo M, Chaloupka E C, Kang J, Lacke C J, Angelucci J, Martz W P, et al. Predicting anaerobic capabilities in 11-13-years-old boys. J Strength Cond Res. 2004; 18(1): 72-6.
8. Aouadi R, Jlid M, Khalifa R, Hermassi S, Chelly M, Van Den Tillaar R, et al. Association of anthropometric qualities with vertical jump performance in elite male volleyball players. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2012; 529(1): 11-7.
9. Falgairette G, Bedu M, Fllman N, Van Praagh E, Coudert J. Bio-energetic profile in 144 boys aged from 6 to 15 years. Eur J Appl Physiol. 1991; 62(2): 151-6.
10. Sargeant A J, Dolam P, Thorne A. Effects of supplementary physical activity on body composition, aerobic, and anaerobic power in 13 year old boys. In R. A. Binkhorst, H. C. G. Kemper & W. H. Saris (Eds.), Children and Exercise XI. Champaing. IL: Human Kinetics; 1985. PP. 78-80
11. Thomas W R. Developmental exercise physiology. 2en ed. Human Kinetics; 2007. PP. 103-104
12. Ratel S P, Duche A, Hennegrave E, Vanpraagh V, Bedu M. Acid-base balance during repeated cycling sprints in boys and men. J Appl Physiol. 2002; 92(3): 479–85.
13. Robinson S. Experimental studies of physical fitness in relationship to age. Arbeits Physiologie. 1938; 10(4): 251-323.
14. Pullinen T A, Mero E, MacDonald A, Pakarinen P, Komi V. Plasma catecholamine and serum testosterone responses to four units of resistance exercise in young and male athletes. Eur J Appl Physiol. 1998; 77(3): 413– 20.
15. Berg A, Keul J. Biochemical changes during exercise in children. 2en ed. Human Kinetics; 1988. Pp. 61-7.
16. Armstrong N, Welsman J R, Chia M Y H. Short term power output in relation to growth and maturation. Br J Sports Med. 2001; 35: 118-24.
17. Kowalski K, Crocker P, Donen R. The physical activity questionnaire for older children (PAQ-C) and adolescents (PAQ-A) manual. College of Kinesiology, University of Saskatchewan.
18. Zupan M F, Arata A W, Dawson L H, Wile A L, Payn T L, Hannon M E. Wingate anaerobic test peak power and anaerobic capacity classifications for men and women intercollegiate athletes. J Strength Cond Res. 2009; 23(9): 2598-604.
19. Leonard A K. ACSM's health-related physical fitness assessment manual.
Wolters Kluwer Health/ Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Health; 2010. 3rd ed. PP. 102-105
20. Slaughter M H, Lohman T G, Boileau R A, Horswill C A, Stillman R J, Van Loan M D, et al. Skinfold equations for estimation of body fatness in children and youth. Hum Biol. 1988; 60(5): 709-23.
21. Vardar S A, Tezel S, Öztürk L, Kaya O. The relationship between body composition and anaerobic performance of elite young wrestlers. J Sports Sci Med. 2007; 6(2): 34–8.
22. Shirtcliff E A, Dahl R E, Pollak S D. Pubertal development: Correspondence between hormonal and physical development. Child Dev. 2009; 80(2): 327–37.
23. Brendon G, Panagiota K. Physical and pubertal development in young male gymnasts. J Appl physiol. 2003; 95(3): 1011-15.
24. Falk B, Bar O. Longitudinal changes in peak aerobic and anaerobic mechanical power of circumpubertal boys. Pediatr Exerc Science. 1993; 5: 318-31.
25. Maggio M, Vita F D, Lauretani F, Nouvenne A, Meschi T, Ticinesi A, et al. The interplay between magnesium and testosterone in modulating physical function in men. Hindawi Publishing Corporation; 2014, 9:525-249
26. Li Y, Yue W, Wu X, Lu Y, Yu J, Zhang Y. Effects of testosterone on norepinephrine release in isolated rat heart and the flutamide intervention on testosterone. Life Science Journal. 2013; 10(4): 516-22.
27. M.R. Mahmood Khani, A. Dadashpoor, S.M. Hosseini. Estimated somatotype profile of some Iranian toddlers sonethnic groups in the different fields of track & field. Sport Physiology, 2014, 5 (20): 129 – 40. (Persian)
28. Hajinia M, Hamedinia M R, Haghighi A H. The relationship between aerobic power to physical activity levels and anthropometric factors among 12-16 years old boys. Sport Physiology, 2014, 6 (23): 55 – 63. (Persian)
29. Pirdosti Nazari S, Ramezani M R, Lotfi G R. The effect of 8-weeks of aerobic and anaerobic training on the physical abilities of 12-14 years boys.Teaching Physical Education, 2014. 2 (1): 19 – 28. (Persian)