1) Aaker, J. L. (1997). Dimensions of brand personality. J Marketing Res, 34(3): 347-56.
2) Ahearne, M., Bhattacharya, C. B., & Gruen, T. (2005). Antecedents and consequences of customer-company identification: Expanding the role of relationship marketing. J Appl Psychol, 90(3): 574-84.
3) Ashforth, B. E., & Mael, F. (1989). Social identity theory and the organization. Acad Manage Rev, 14(1): 20-39.
4) Bauer, H., Nicola, H. E., Stokburger, S., & Exler, S. (2008). Brand, image and brand loyalty in professional team sport: A refined model and empirical assessment. J Sport Manage, 22(2): 206-26.
5) Berewer, M. B. (1991). The social self: On being the same and different at the same time. J Pers Soc Psychol, 17(5): 475-82.
6) Bergami, M., & Bagozzi, R. (2000). Self-categorization, affective commitment and group self-esteem as distinct aspects of social identity in the organization. Brit J Soc Psychol, 39(4): 555-77.
7) Berger, J., & Heath, C. (2007). Where consumers diverge from others: Identity signaling and product domains. J Consum Res, 34(2): 121-34.
8) Berscheid, E., & Walster, E. H. (1969). Interpersonal attraction. Reading: MA: Addison Wesley. 6-14.
9) Bhattacharya, C., & Sen, S. (2003). Consumer–company identification: A framework for understanding consumers' relationships with brands. The J Marketing, 67(2): 76-89.
10) Carlson, B. D., & Donavan, D. T. (2008). Concerning the effect of athlete endorsements on brand and team-related intentions. J Sport Manage, 17(3): 154-62.
11) Dean, D. H. (2004). Evaluating potential brand associations through conjoint analysis and market simulation. J Prod Brsnd Manage, 13(7): 506-13.
12) Dick, A. S., & Basu, K. (1994). Customer loyalty: Toward an integrated conceptual framework. J Acad Market Sci,22(2): 99-113.
13) Dutton, J., Dukerich. J., & Harquail, C. V. (1994). Organizational images and membership commitment. Admin Sci Quart, 39(2): 263-88.
14) Escalas, J. E., & Bettman, J. R. (2009). You are what they eat: Thein fluence of refrence groups on consumer connections to brand. J Consum Psychol, 13(3): 339-48.
15) Filo, K., & Funk, D. C. (2008). Exploring the role of brand trust in therelationship between brand associations and brand loyalty in sport and fitness. International Journal Sport Management and Marketing, 15(4): 39-54.
16) Fisher, R. J. (1998). Group-derived consumption: The role of similarity and attractiveness in identification with a favorite sports team. Adv Consum Res, 25(1): 283-8.
17) Funk, D. C., & James, J. D. (2006). Consumer loyalty: The meaning of attachment in the development of sport team allegiance. J Sport Manage, 20(2): 11-26.
18) Funk, D. C., & Pastore, D. L. (2000). Equating attitudes to allegiance: The usefulness of selected attitudinal information in segmenting loyalty to professional sports teams. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 9(8): 175-84.
19) Gholi Pur,A., Pour Ezat,E., & Nik Nejad, A. (1387). The effect of impact on the selection and appointment of government officials Mnsany. Management Sciences of Iran, 10(3): 7-37. (Persian).
20) Gladden, J. M., & Funk, D. C. (2002). Developing an understanding of brand associations in team sport: Empirical evidence from consumers of professional sport. J Sport Manage, 16(1): 54-81.
21) Gladden, J., Milne, G., & Sutton, W. (1998). A conceptual framework for evaluating brand equity in division I college athletics. J Sport Manage, 12(6):1-19.
22) Grubb, E., & Grathwohl, H. (1967). Consumer self-concept, symbolism and market behavior: A theatrical approach. J Marketing,31(4): 22-7.
23) Gwinner, K., & Eaton, J. (1999). Building brand image through event sponsorship: The role transfer. J Advertising, 28(4): 47-57.
24) Kapferer, J. N. (1997). Strategic brand management. London: Kogan Page.
25) Keller, K. L. (1993). Conceptualizing, measuring, and managing customer-based brand equity. J Marketing, 17(8): 1-22.
26) Koo, J. J. (2009). Brand management strategy for Korean professional football teams: A model for understanding the relationships between team brand identity, fans’ identification with football teams, and team brand loyalty (Unpublished Doctoral Disseration), London: Brunel University.
27) Kunda, Z. (1999). Social cognition: Making sense of people. Cambridge: MA: MIT Press. 9-17.
28) Laforet, S. (2010). Managing brands: A contemporary perspective. Mac Graw London: Hill Education. 35-55.
29) Lam, S. K., Ahearne, M. H., & Schillewaert, Y. (2010). Resistance to brand switching when a radically new brand is introduced: A social identity theory perspective. J Marketing,74(6): 128-47.
30) Levy, S. J. (1959). Symbols for sale. Harvard Bus Rev, 37(4): 117-24.
31) Meller, J., & Hansan, T. (2006). An empirical examination of brand loyalty. J Prod Brand Manage,15(7): 442-9.
32) Milne, G. R., & McDonald, M. A. (1998). Sport marketing. United States: Jones and Bartlet Publishers.
33) Mullin, B., Hardy, S., & Sutton, W. (2005). Sport marketing. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. 21-8.
34) Ross, S. D., Russell, K. C., & Bang, H. (2008). An empirical assessment of spectator-based brand equity. J Sport Manage, 22(3): 4-21.
35) Sajadi, N., Khabiri, M., & Alizadeh Golrizi, A. (2011). Affecting factors their loyalty to fans of the popular professional football league. Sport Management Studies (10)8: 18-81. (Persian).
36) Soltan Hoseini, M., Nasr Esfahani, D., Javani, V., & Salimi, M. (2011). The relative contribution of brand associations brand loyalty among fans of premier football league. Sport Management, (8)12: 87-107. (Persian).
37) Stokburger, N., Ratneshwar, S., & Sen, S. (2012). Drivers of consumer–brand identification. Int J Res Mark, 29(4): 406-18.
38) Sutton, W., McDonald, M., Milne, G., & Cimperman, J. (1997). Creating and fostering for identification in professional sports. J Sport Manage, 6(1): 15-22.
39) Tajfel, H., & Turner, J. C. (1986). An integrative theory of intergroup relations. In Worchel, N., & W. G. Austin (Eds. ), The psychology of intergroup relations. Chicago: Nelson-hall. 7-24
40) Thompson, C. J., Rindfleisch, A., & Arsel, Z. (2006). Emotional branding and the strategic value of the doppelganger brand image. J Marketing, 70(1): 50-64.
41) Trail, G. T., Anderson, D. F., & Fink, J. S. (2005). Consumer satisfaction and identity theory: A model of sport spectator cognitive loyalty. Sport MarketingQuarterly, 14(6): 98-111.
42) Wann, D. L., & Branscombe, N. R. (1993). Sports fans: Measuring degree of identification with their team. Int J Sport Psychol, 24(7): 1-17.
43) Wann, D. L., Royalty, J. L., & Rochelle, A. R. (2002). Using motivation and team identification to predict sport fans emotional responses to team performance. J Sport Manage, 16(4): 207–16.