Nejati H. Developmental psychology (childhood and adolescence). (1st ed). Tehran: Mahshid Press; 1997. Pp. 20. (In Persian).
2. Salman Z. Effect of physical activity and play on mental development of preschool children. (Master thesis). Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University; 1994. (In Persian).
3. Haywood K, Getchell N. Life span motor development. (5th ed). Human Kinetics; 2008.
4. Gallahue D, Ozmue J. Understanding motor development: Infants, children, adolescents, and adults. New York: Plenum Press; 1997. Pp: 195-210.
5. Stevenson C L. Socialization effects of participation in sport: A critical review of the research. Res Q. 1975; 46(3).
6. Emmanouel C, Zervas Y, Vagenas G. Effects of four physical education teaching methods on development of motor skill, self-concept, and social attitudes of 5-grade children. Percept Mot skills. 1992; 74(3 Pt): 1151.
7. Mussen P
H. Child development and personality. (7th
ed). (M. Yasaee, Trans). Tehran: Publisher Markaz.
8. Sheikh M, Bagherzade F, Yousefi S. School games effect on motor development of 3 grade primary school female students in Tehran district 5. Olympic Journal. 2004; 1(23): 77-87. (In Persian).
9. Beaty L A. Psychological factor and academic success of visually impaired students. Journal of Visual Impairment and Blindness Review. 1994; 26(3): 131-9.
10. Nucci C, Shim K Y. Improving Socialization through Sport: An Analytic Review of Literature on Aggression and Sportsmanship.'' Physical Educator.2005; 62(3): 123-7.
11.Kashef M, Mojtahedi H. Effect of selected physical activities on motor-perceptual abilities of children, Scientific research, physical education department of education ministry. 2004. (In Persian).
12. Fallah H R. The effect of pre-school students' perceptual-motor performance review of the first year of school zone 2. (Master Thesis). Tehran: Tarbiat Modarres University; Faculty of Humanities; 2000. (In Persian).
13. Shafiabadi A. Tips and advice for children (concepts and applications). Tehran: Samt Publisher; 2009. (In Persian).
14.Amirtash A, Sobhaninejad M, Abedi A. Comparison the social development of secondary school athletes and non-athletes students. Olympic Journal. 2007; 2(34): 53-61. (In Persian).
15. Mackenzie T L, Alcaraz J E, Sallies J F, Faucette N F. Effects of a physical education on children manipulative skills. Journal of Teaching Physical Education. 1998; 17(3): 327-41.
16.Akbari H, Khalaji M, Shafizadeh M. The effect of traditional games on locomotor movement skills of boys 7 to 9 years old. Journal of Movement. 2007; 34(2):35-45. (In Persian).
17.Evaldsson, A C and Corsaro, W A. Play and games in the peer culture of preschool and preadolescent children; An interpretative approach. Journal of Child Research. 1998; 5(4): 377-402.
18. Yousefi S. Effect of school games on motor development of female students in the 3 grade of primary school district (5). (Master Thesis). Tehran: Tehran University; 2004. (In Persian).
19. Lewis T J, Sugai G, Golvin G. Reducing problem behavior through a school-wide system of effective behavioral support: Investigation of a school-wide social skills training program and contextual interventions. School Psychology Review. 1998; 27(3): 446-59.
21. Williams A M, Hodges N J. Practice, instruction and skill acquisition in soccer, challenging tradition. Journal of Sport Science. 2005; 23(6): 637-50.
22. Saraco M A. Comparison between integrated physical education and motor skills children, teaching elementary physical education. Journal Quarterly. 2000; 74(4): 45-54
23. Orlick T. Cooperative play socialization among preschool children. Journal of Individual Psychology. 1981; 37(1): 54-63.
24. Rimmer G, Kelly L E. Gross motor development in preschool with learning disabilities. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly. 2003; 6(3): 268-79.
25. Fisher A, Reilly J J, Kelly L A, Montgomery C, Willamson A, Patton J Y, et al. Fundamental movment skills and habitual physical activity in yiung children. Journal of Medicines Science Sports Exercise. 2006; 37(4): 684-8.
26. Bell H C, Pellis S M, Kolb B. Juvenile peer play experience and the development of the orbitofrontal and medial prefrontal cortices. Behavioral Brain Research. 2010; 207(1): 7-13.
27. Stagnitti K, Bailey A, Hudspbeth-Stevenson E, Reynolds R, Kidd E. An investigation into the effect of play-based instruction on the development of play skills and oral language: A 6-month longitudinal study. Journal of Early Childhood Research. 2015,online format.
28. Strong, T, LeFevre, Dale N. Parachute Games with DVD. )2nd ed(. Human Kinetics; 2006.
29. Capon J.
Tire, parachute activities. Front row experience.1994 - 29.
30. Tavakoli M A, Baghooli H, Ghamat Boland H, Bolhari J, Birashk B. Standardizing Vineland adaptive behavior scale among Iranian population. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. 2000; 4(20): 100. (In Persian).
31. Sanders S W. Active for life: Developmentally appropriate movement programs for young children. Washington, DC. NAEYC. Chmpaign, IL: Human
Kinetics; 2002. Pp. 63-9.
32. Smith P J, Keefe S O. (2006). Fundamental motor skill development. University of Limerick; 2006. The Irish Scientist Year Book. Retrieved June 30, 2006 from the World Wide Web:http://www.irishscientist.ie/p187ahtm
33. Aplache R P. Activity – based intervention in motor skill development. Preceptual Motor Skills. 2005; 100(3): 1011-20.
34. Gallahue D, Ozmue J. Understanding motor development: Infants, children, adolescents, and adults. New York: Plenum Press; 7th ed.1997. Pp. 195-210
35. Sadat Emarati F, Namazizadeh M, Mokhtari P, Mohammadian F. Effects of selected elementary school games on the perceptual-motor ability and social growth of 8-to-9 year-old female students. Journal of Research in Rehabilitation Sciences. 2012; 7(5).661-671 (In Persian).
36. Jazini F, Davari F. Effect of rope jumping and traditional play on gross motor skills among 10 years old girls. 9th International Congress on Physical Education and Sport Sciences; 2016; Iran: Tehran. (In Persian).
37. Rabbanipour R. Effect of traditional games on manipulation skills among ADHD students. (Master Thesis). Ferdowsi University of Mashhad; Physical Education and Sport Sciences; 2015. (In Persian).
38. Pourshakouri F, Movahedi A,
Abedi A. The effect of traditional and modern childish plays on the social development of elementary 1st grade female students. Journal of Development and Motor Learning. 2011; 3(1
): 147-64. (In Persian).
39. Skaines N, Rodger S, Bundy A. Playfulness in children with autistic disorder and their typically developing peers. British Journal of Occupational Therapy. 2006; 69(11):505-12
40. Corapci F. The role of child temperament on head start preschoolers’ social competence in the context of cumulative risk. Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology. 2008; 29(1):1-16.
41. Jafari A. Effect of educational games on social development of preschoolers. Journal of Educational Psychology. 2015; 33(1).71-85 (In Persian).