- Abrahimpour, H., Salehi, S.J., & Khalili, H. (2011). Examine the relationship between corporate entrepreneurship and business performance Tabriz Petrochemical Company. Public Management Research, 4 (13), 121-38. (Persian)
- Ahmadpour, M. (1999). Entrepreneurship: definitions, theories, models. Tehran: Pardis Publishing, 57. (Persian)
- Antoncic, B., & Prodan, I. (2008). Alliances, corporate technological entrepreneurship and firm performance: Testing a model on manufacturing firms. Technovation, 28, 257–65.
- Banker, R.D., & Lee, S.Y. (1996). Contextual Analysis of Performance Impacts of Outcome-Based Incentive Compensation. Academy of Management Journal, 39(4), 920–48.
- Behbahani, P. (2007). The Study of current situation and identify the limits of entrepreneurship. Journal of Management, 1, 23-5. (Persian)
- Benitez-Amado, J., Javier, F., & Nieves, M. (2010). Information technology-enabled entrepreneurship culture and firm performance, Industrial Management & Data Systems, 110 (4), 550-66.
- Choe, K., lung, L., Siat, C., & Lau, T. (2013). Exploratory Study on the Relationship between Entrepreneurial Attitude and Firm’s Performance. Asian Social Science, 9 (4), 144- 55.
- Eskandar, Isa. (2011). The relationship between organizational learning capabilities and organizational entrepreneurship in the northern provinces of Iran's physical education department. (Unpublished master thesis). Tehran University. (Persian)
- Felício, J.A., Gonjalves, H.M., & Gonjalves, V.D. (2013). Social value an organizational performance in non-profit social organizations: Social entrepreneurship, leadership, and socioeconomic context effects. Journal of Business Research, 66 (10), 2139–46.
10. Foroughi pour, H. (2005). Entrepreneurship in sports from the perspective of managers and specialists in physical education and solutions. (Unpublished PhD Thesis), Tehran, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research. (Persian)
11. Fox Julie, M. (2005). Organizational Entrepreneurship and the Organizational Performance Linkage in University Extension. (The Degree Doctor of Philosophy). Ohio State: Graduate School of the Ohio University.
12. Ghassemieh, R., & Abdullahi, H. (2012). Explaining the relationship between entrepreneurs of each firm on organizational performance (an experimental study) the development of entrepreneurship, 5 (3), 21-46. (Persian)
13. Gholami, N. (2008). The barriers to entrepreneurship in sport. (Unpublished master thesis). Tehran: Tehran University. (Persian)
14. Hinz, V., & Ingerfurth
, S. (2013). The relationship between organizational entrepreneurship and performance in the healthcare sector.
15. Isa Khani, A. (2008). The Organizations with superior performance. Journal of Tadbir, 192 (19), 24-9. (Persian)
16. Kalleberg, A.L., & Moody, J.W. (1994). Human Resource Management & Organizational Performance. American Behavioral Scientist, 37(7), 948–62.
17. Kearney, C., Hisrich, R., & Roche, F.A. (2008). Conceptual model of public sector corporate entrepreneurship. Ent Entrep Manage, 4, 295–313.
18. Khosravizadeh, E., Khalaji, H., & Khajavi, D. (2008). The relationship between organizational commitment and performance of manager’s physical education organizations in Central Province. Journal of Harekat, 37, 5-17. (Persian)
19. Kord Naeech, A., Akbari, H., & Rezaeian, A. (2007). Investigate the barriers organizational entrepreneurship: The Case of North Wood industry companies. Journal of Humanities lecturer. Special Issue on management, 4, 141- 59. (Persian)
20. Lajimi, H.R. (2007). The Effect of entrepreneurship on organizational performance and competitive advantage. Fourth International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Management, Tehran: Marja Danesh. (Persian)
21. Messersmith, J.,
Wales, G., & William, J. (2013). Entrepreneurial orientation and performance in young firms: The role of human resource management. International Small Business Journal, 31(2), 115-36.
22. Nahid, M. (2009). How and why entrepreneurship and organizational entrepreneurship at a glance. Journal of Business reviews, 2(2), 39-58. (Persian)
23. Nazari. M.R. (2008). Principles of Entrepreneurship. First Edition. Tehran: Pouya Payam publishing. (Persian)
24. Oly Ndubisi, N., & Iftikhar, K. (2012). Relationship between entrepreneurship, innovation and performance: Comparing small and medium-size enterprises.Journal of Research in Marketing and Entrepreneurship, 14(2), 214-236.
25. Nouri, R. (2000). The effect of organizational structure on the performance of the supervisory bodies (Supreme Audit Court and the General Inspectorate of the country. (Unpublished master thesis). Tehran, Allameh Tabatabaei University. (Persian)
26. Ramooz, S., & Javanmard, H. (2012). The effect of information technology on entrepreneurial culture on firm performance, (Case Study: Manufacturing Company of Arak). National Conference on entrepreneurship and business management knowledge; Tehran. (Persian)
27. Rhee, J., Park, T., & Lee, D.H. (2010). Drivers of innovativeness and performance for innovative SMEs in South Korea: Mediation of learning orientation. Technovation, 30, 65–75.
28. Safarzadeh, H., Tadvin, A., & Hormohammdi, M. (2012). The effect of knowledge management strategies on innovation and organizational performance (study of health centers north of the Gulf). Journal of School of Public Health Yazd, 11 (1), 76-86. (Persian)
29. Zare, Gh. (2006). The relationship between psychological factors of empowerment and organizational entrepreneurship in Physical Education Organization. (Unpublished master thesis). Tehran: Tehran University. (Persian)