- Abbasi, M.R., & Torkamani, M. (2010). The theoretical model of customer relationship management implementation. Business studies. 41.(Persian).
- Alavi Shad, A., & Sanaeie, A. (2006). “The role of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) services market competitive advantage (Case Study: travel agents)”. Fourth International Conference on Management. (Persian).
- Albavavi, A., & Akhlasi, A. (2006). Implementation of Customer Relationship Management. Journals of Review of business. 18, 3.
- Beerli, A., Martin, J. D., & Quintana, A. (2004). A model of customer loyalty in the retail banking market. European Journal of Marketing, 38(1/2), 253-75.
- Chiu, H. C., Hsieh, Y. C., Li, Y. C., & Lee, M. (2005). Relationship marketing and consumer switching behavior. Journal of Business Research, 58(12), 1681-9.
- Gartner. (2001). Customer relationship management: The Gartner perspective. On-Line, Available: http://www.cr,forum.com/library/gartnergartner-002.
- Geib, M., Reichold, A., Kolbe, L., & Brenner, W. (2005). Architecture for customer relationship management approaches in financial services. In System Sciences, 2005. HICSS'05. Proceedings of the 38th Annual Hawaii International Conference on (240b-240b). IEEE.
- Ghazi zadeh, M. Ahmadi, M., & Hadadi, M. (2010). Relationship marketing. Journal of Banking and Economics (109). (Persian).
- Greenberg, P. (2002). CRM at the speed of light: capturing and keeping customer in Internet Real time. McGraw–Hill Osbome media.
10. Haghighat Monfared, J., & Saraee Nia, E. (2011). Strategy Customer Relationship Management system with balanced scorecard approach in SAPCO. Journal of Marketing Management. 10. 119-44. (Persian).
11. Hall, J., O’Mahony, B., & Vieceli, J. (2010). An empirical model of attendance factors at major sporting events. International journal of hospitality management, 29(2), 328-34.
12. Katler, Ph. (2006). Principles of Marketing. Translation: M. Foroozandeh. Seventh Edition. Learned Publishing Publications.
13. Kellen, V. (2002). CRM measurement frameworks. Retrieved May, 20, 2010.
14. Ko, E., Kim, S. H., Kim, M., & Woo, J. Y. (2008). Organizational characteristics and the CRM adoption process. Journal of Business Research, 61(1), 65-74.
15. Kotler, P. (2003). Marketing insights from A to Z: 80 concepts every manager needs to know. John Wiley & Sons.
16. Law, A. K., Hui, Y. V., & Zhao, X. (2004). Modeling repurchase frequency and customer satisfaction for fast food outlets. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 21(5), 545-63.
17. Mahmoudi, A. Moradi, A. Sajjadi, S.N., & Hamidi, M. (2011). Factors Related to customer loyalty fitness centers in Tehran. Abstracts of the International Scientific Conference on Physical Fitness and Aerobics. Tehran.148. (Persian).
18. Molina, A., Martín-Consuegra, D., & Esteban, Á. (2007). Relational benefits and customer satisfaction in retail banking. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 25(4), 253-71.
19. Momeni, M (2007). Statistical analyzes using SPSS. New Book Publishing. First Edition. Tehran. 193. (Persian).
20. Noeepour, B. (2001). Fundamental concepts of e-business (CRM). Network Magazine. 32. (Persian).
21. Oliver, R. L. (1999). Whence consumer loyalty? The Journal of Marketing, 33-44.
22. Özgener, Ş., & İraz, R. (2006). Customer relationship management in small–medium enterprises: The case of Turkish tourism industry. Tourism Management, 27(6), 1356-63.
23. Payne, A., & Frow, P. (2004). The role of multichannel integration in customer relationship management. Industrial marketing management, 33(6), 527-38.
24. Ranjbarian, B., & Barari, M. (2009). The impact of the foundations of relationship marketing on customer loyalty: comparing public and private banks. Journal of Management Business. 1 (2): 83-100. (Persian).
24. Rashidi Saleh, M. (2009). Customer Relationship Management. Journal of Export Development. 13 (79). 16-8. (Persian).
25. Reinartz, W., & Kumar, I. (2002). The mismanagement of customer loyalty. Harvard business review, 80(7), 86-95.
26. Robinson, L. (2006). Customer Expectations of Sport Organization. European Sport Management Quality. (6): 64-7.
27. Sanie fard, M.A, Khosh Alhan, F. Mousavi Madani, F., & Rezaeian Fardoie, S. (2007) Development of a new conceptual model for the design of customer relationship management systems (CRM). Journal of Management tomorrow. 54-70. (Persian).
28. Seeman, E. D., & O'Hara, M. (2006). Customer relationship management in higher education: Using information systems to improve the student-school relationship. Campus-Wide Information Systems, 23(1), 24-34.
29. Seyed Javadin, S.R. Barari, M., & Saat chian, V. (2014). Relationship Marketing in Sport Industry. Journal of Sport Management. 6 (24), 15-34. (Persian).
30. Sölgén, S., & Wiklund, D. (2009). Customer Relationship management strategy in Swedish Football clubs.
31. Sun, H., & Liu, M. (2009). Empirical Analysis on the Effect of Customer Relationship Management to the Customer Loyalty. In 2009 International Conference on Wireless Networks and Information Systems. 147-9. IEEE.
32. Tan, X., Yen, D. C., & Fang, X. (2002). Internet integrated customer relationship management: A key success factor for companies in the e-commerce arena. The Journal of Computer Information Systems, 42(3), 77.
33. Turban, E., Sharda, R., & Delen, D. (2007). Decision support and business intelligence systems. Pearson Education India.
34. Venous, D., & Safayian, M. (2004). Bank Services Marketing. Journal of Knowledge View.
35. White, R. L. (2000). Executing an integrated E-CRM infrastructure. Call Center Solutions, 18(10), 50-5.
36. Wu, C. M. (2005). A Survey of Quality of Service, Satisfaction, and Loyalty in Members of Fitness Center-An Example of Ebullient Fitness Center (Doctoral dissertation, Master Dissertation, Taipei Physical Education College, Taipei, Taiwan).
37. Yusof, A., & Lee, H. S. (2008). Spectator perceptions of physical facility and team quality: a study of a Malaysian Super League soccer match. Research Journal of International Studies, 8, 132-40.
38. Zablah, A. R., Bellenger, D. N., & Johnston, W. J. (2004). An evaluation of divergent perspectives on customer relationship management: Towards a common understanding of an emerging phenomenon. Industrial marketing management, 33(6), 475-89.