- Ahmadpour. R. (2013). The relationship between organizational citizenship behavior and social capital and organizational learning physical education teachers in Isfahan and model. Master's thesis. Kurdistan Islamic Azad University.25-48. (Persian)
- Amierkhani, T., & Pourezat, A. (1999). Reflection on the development of social capital, in the light of organizational justice governmental organization. Governmental Management.14(11): 19-32. (Persian)
- Amini, M. Samavateian, H., & Nori, A. (2012). The effectiveness of communication skills training on organizational citizenship behavior in nurses. Journal of Medical Education.25 (10): 796-803. (Persian)
- Bolino, M. Turnley, C., & William, H. (2003). Going the extra mile: Cultivating and managing employee citizenship behavior. Academy of management executive. 17(3): 63.
- Brightman, B. Robert, M., & John, W. (1999). Building organizational citizenship. Journal Management Decision. 37(2):78.
- Brooks, K., & Muyia Nafukho, F. (2006). Human resorce development, social capital, emontional intelligence any Lhnk productivity? Journal of Eropean Industrial Traning. 30(4):117-128.
- Burton, L., &Peachey, J.W. (2009). Tracsational or transformational? Leadership preferences of division III athletic administrators. Journal of Intercolleggiate Sport. 2(2): 245-59.
- Darcy, H. Maxwell, M. Edwards, J. Onyx, S., & Sherker, M. (2014). More than a sport and volunteer organization: Investigating social capital development in a sporting organization original research article. Sport Management Review, In Press, Corrected Proof, Available online. 17(4): 395-406.
- Erajeinaghandar, R., & Hamidi, M. (2013). Its perceived organizational support and organizational citizenship behavior of staff General Administration of Sport and Youth Mazandaran. Journal of Sports Management Studies.21(6) :93.
10. Jibao, G. U. Yanbing, Z., & Hefu, L. (2014). Importance of social capital to student creativity within higher education in China original research article. Thinking Skills and Creativity.12(1):1-90.
11. Katz E. (2009). Why sociology abandoned communication. Published online: 3 September. Springer Science Business Media.LLC.www.link.springer.com. 40(3):167.
12. KHorneghah, k.
Yazdani, B., & Aligholi, R. (2011). The impact of organizational citizen ship behavior in social capital. Journal of Cooperatives.22(7): 14. (Persian)
13. Mackenzie, S. B. Podsakoff, P. M., & Fetter, R. (1993). The impact of organizational citizenship behavior on evaluations of salesperson performance. Journal Of Marketing. 57(1): 70.
14. Mamali Tafti, M., & Tajeden, M. (1999). Align employee performance with organization -nal strategy. Journal of Tadber.19(5): 41. (Persian)
15. Mathiz, R. (2007). Building bridges through effective communication. Supervision. ABI / INFORM Global. 68(10):270-286.
16. Nadi, M, A., & Golsherazi, N. (2011). Structural equation modeling the relationship between attachment styles and organizational justice with organizational citizenship behavior among employees of the Department of Physical Education. Journal of Sports Management Studies.13(4): 261-280. (Persian)
17. Nazari, R. Ehsani, M. Ganjouei, A., & Ghasemei, H. (2011). Communication skill difference amonge men and women in sports. Pan Asian Journal of Sports and Physical Educatio. 3 (1):51.
18. Nazari, R. (2011). Asrmharthay interpersonal communication and organizational effectiveness Iran and providing a model athlete. University Central Tehran (Islamic Azad University).45. (Persian)
19. Nazari, R. (2011). The effect of communication skills and interpersonal communica -tion on organizational effectiveness Iran and providing a model athlete. Journal of Sports Management Studies.16(2):157-174. (Persian)
20. Organ, D. W. (1998). Organizational citizenship behavior: The good soldier syndrome. Lexington, MA: Lexington Books.26: 587–595.
, J. (1990). Great ideas in management, translation: Irannejad Parezy,M. Iranian banking institution.15(1):26. (Persian)
22. Poczwardowski, A. Barott, J. E., & Henschen, K. P. (2002). The athlete and coach: Their relationship and its meaning. Results of an Interpretative Study International Journal of Sport Psychology.33 (1): 116-140.
23. Portes, A. (1998). Social capital: Its origins and applications in modern sociology. Annual Review of Sociology. 24(2):24-1.
24. Putnam, R D. (2000). Bowling alone: The collapse and revival of American Community.New York: Simon and Schuster Pub.(1).P446.
25. Rabert, P. (2002). Democracy and civil traditions of the Italian experience and the lessons for transition countries. Translation: Delforouz, M. First Edition. Tehran: Office of Political Studies and the Ministry of Interior. 15-25. (Persian)
26. Seied Ameri, MH., & Arzeh, K. (2011). nowledge management and communication skills of managers Iran Physical Education Organization. Journal of Sports Management Studies.13(1):61. (Persian)
27. Stephen P. R. (1999). Organizational Behavior (concepts, theories, and application). Translators: Parsaeian, A. Arabei, M. Third edition. Tehran. Publications Office of Cultural Research. 5. (Persian)
28. Stone, A., & Shrader, E. (1999). Social capital assessment tool. Conference on social Capital and Poverty Reduction. Social Capital and Willingness to Pay for Community Based Health Insurance: Empirical Evidence from Rural Tanzania . Published by Science and Education Centre of North America .142-149.
29. Yaghoubi, N. M. Yazdani, B., & Khornegah, K. (2012). The relationship between organizational citizenship behavior (OCB) and social capital (SC). American Journal of Scientific Research. 24(1):121-126.
30. Zare, H. (2004). The role of organizational citizenship behavior on organizational performance. Culture Management. (6). 169. (Persian)
31. Zarei M., & Ahmadi, F. (2009). University role in the development of organizational citizenship behavior. Management Islamic University. 18. (Persian)