- Abbaspour, A., & Barutian, H. (2009). Investigate the relationship between effective communication and organizational performance in the headquarters of national Iranian gas company. Journal of management and human resources in the petroleum industry, 4(10):7-37. (Persian)
- Afraze, A. (2008). Knowledge management (concepts, models, measures and implementation), Tehran, Afraze publication, 2. (Persian)
- Arabi, M., & Musavi, S. (2009). Strategic model of knowledge management to improve the performance of the institutes. Journal of Research and planning in higher education, 15(1): 1-26. (Persian)
- Alameh, M., & Moghadami, M. (2011). The relationship between organizational learning and organizational performance. Journal of Management Executive, 10(38): 75-100. (Persian)
- Asoshe, A., Divandari, A., Karami, A., & Yazdani, H. (2009). Identify the critical success factors in outsourcing risk management information systems in Iranian commercial banks. Technology Management, 1(3): 3-18. (Persian)
- Azmi, F.T. (2008). Mapping the Learn‐Unlearn‐Relearn Model imperatives for strategic management. Indian Journal of Training & Development, 20(3): 240‐59. (Persian)
- Bagheri, F. (2005). Libraries and effort for survival. Informology, 3(1, 2): 61-78. (Persian)
- Ellinger, A. D., Ellinger, A. E., Yang, B., & Howton, S. W. (2002). The relationship between the learning organization concept and firms’ financial performance: An empirical assessment. Human Resource Development Quarterly, 13 (1): 5-21.
- Golvani, M. (2008). The relationship between organizational culture and knowledge management in Iran Khodro Company, Master's thesis, University of allameh tabatabai. (Persian)
10. Goodarzi. G. (2006). Relationship between components of ACHIEVE model with human resources performance in governmental organization. Master's thesis, Institute of research management and planning. (Persian)
11. Haghighi, M., Gharleghi, A., Mir Asadi, S., & Nikbakht, F. (2011). Examine the relationship between characteristics of the organizations mission statement and organizational performance. Journal of Change Management, 2(4): 166-186. (Persian)
12. Hersey, P., & Blanchard, K. (2003). Organizational behavior management, university jihad institute. Tehran. 6th edition. (Persian)
13. Hoffman, J., Hoelscher, M. L., & Sherif, K. (2005). Social capital, knowledge management and sustained superior performance. Journal of Knowledge Management, 9(3): 170-82.
14. Holsapple, C. W., & Jones, K. (2005). Exploring secondary activities of the knowledge chain. Knowledge and Process Management, 12(1): 3–31.
15. Ho, L. (2001). What effects organizational performance? Industrial Management & Data System, 108(9): 1234-1254.
16. Ho, L. A. (2011). Meditation, learning, organizational innovation and performance. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 111(1): 113‐31.
17. Judith, J. (2007). Knowledge management at WLIC Durban libraries for the future: Progress, development and partnerships. IFLA Knowledge Management. 4(2): 97-117.
18. Jurabchi, M., & Khosravi. A. (2009). The impact of knowledge management on the performance of secondary school teachers in girls' schools in Tehran. Quarterly new ideas in education, 1(17): 135-154.
19. Kankanchalli, A. (2003). The role of IT in successful knowledge management initiatives. Communication of ACM, 46(9): 142-51.
20. Ku, T. H. (2011). How to improve organizational performance through learning and knowledge? International Journal of Manpower, 32(5): 560-581.
21. Minvielle, E., Aegerter, P., Dervaux, B., & Guidet, B. (2008). Assessing organizational performance in intensive care units: A French experience. Journal of Critical Care, 23(2): 236-44.
22. Moshabaki, A., Bastam, H., & Dehyadegari, S. (2012). Improving organizational performance through organizational forgetting, health management.15 (48): 93-105. (Persian)
23. Niazi, A. (2004).The relationship between ACHIEVE model elements with performance of teachers in basic education in sabzevar, MS thesis, Institute of research management and planning. (Persian)
24. Probst, G., Raub, S., & Romhardt, K. (2000). Managing knowledge: Building Blocks for Success.west sucsses, England: Chichester: John Wiley and Sons Ltd.6 (2): 30.
25. Rajaeipour, S., & Rahimi, H. (2008). The relationship between the conversion process of knowledge management and performance of faculty members of Isfahan University. Humanities and social sciences, 4(31): 59-76. (Persian)
26. Robbins, S. (2003). Organizational behavior management. Institution of Business Research and Studies, 3(2):13-14.
27. Safarzade, H., Tadayon, A., & Hormohammadi, M. (2012). The effect of knowledge management strategies on innovation and organizational performance. Journal of school of public health of Yazd university, 1(34): 76-86. (Persian)
28. Sarlak, M. (2008). Organizations in the knowledge era. Tehran, Payam Noor university press. (Persian)
29. Schulz, M. (2000). The uncertain relevance of newness: Organizational learning and knowledge flow. Academy of Management journal, 44(4): 661-81.
30. Seyed Javadin, R., Emami, M., & Rastgar, A. (2010). The relationship between organizational culture with knowledge management (Case study: National Iranian oil refining and distribution company), Journal of human resources management in the petroleum industry.4 (12):9-32. (Persian)
31. Seyed Naghavi, M., Sepandarnad, S., & Raminmehr, H. (2012). Effects of intellectual capital on organizational performance with emphasis on the role of learning capability in branches of Saderat bank in Tehran. Business management, 4(12): 53-70. (Persian)
32. Tiwana, A. (2004). An empirical study of the effect of knowledge integration on software development performance. INF Softw Technol, 46(13): 899-906.
33. Wu, I., & Lin, H. A. (2009). Strategy-based process for implementing knowledge management: An integrative view and empirical study. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 60(4): 789–802.
34. Yang, B., Watkins, K. E., & Marsick, V. J. (2004). The construct of the learning organization: Dimensions, measurement, and validation. Human Resources Development Quartely, 15 (1): 31-56.
35. Yu, M., Suraya, H., Tahaljab, M., & Pei Soo, H. (2009). The E-balanced Scorecard (e–BSC) for measuring academic staff performance excellence. International Journal of Educational Management, Higher Education, 57(6), 813-828.
36. Zhang, Q. Y. (2001). Technology infusion enabled value chain flexibility: learning and capability-based perspective. (Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation). University of Toledo, Toledo, OH.