- Kumar, A. (2013). Conquering the Spiraling Sponsorships through Ambush Marketing, Tenth AIMS International Conference on Management, January 6-9, 2349-58.
- Cornwell, T. B., Humphreys, M. S., Quinn, E. A., & McAlister, A. R. (2013). Memory of sponsorship-linked marketing communications: The effect of competitor mentions. Downloaded from sgo.sagepub.com at Ministry of Sci Rsrch & Tech on September 18, 2013.
- Cornwell, T. B., Weeks, C. S., & Roy, D. P. (2005). Sponsorship-linked marketing: Opening the black box. Journal of Advertising, 34(2): 21–42.
- Crimmins, J., & Horn, M. (1996). Sponsorship: From management ego trip to marketing success. Journal of Advertising Research, 36: 11-21.
- Crompton, J. (2004). Conceptualization and alternate operationalization of the measurement of sponsorship effectiveness in sport. Leisure Studies, 23: 267-81.
- Ellahi, A. (2004). Investigating Iran football pro-league organization performance and comparing with J-League. (Unpublished Doctoral Disseration). Tehran University, Faculty of Educational and Sport Science. (Persian).
- Farrelly, F., Quester, P. G., & Burton, R. (1997). Integrating sports sponsorship into the corporate marketing function–an international comparative study. International Marketing Review, 12: 14-33.
- Garland, R., Charbonneau, J., & Macpherson, T. (2008). Measuring sport sponsorship effectiveness: Links to existing behavior. Innovative Marketing, 4(1): 46-52.
- Graham, P. J. (1994). Ambush marketing: An American perspective. Third Annual Conference on Sports Marketing Law, Tax and Finance. Lausanne; Switzerland, available at Olympic Studies Centre Library.
10. Grohs, R., Wagner, U., & Vsetecka, S. (2004). Assessing the effectiveness of sport sponsorships–An empirical examination. Schmalenbach Business Review, 56: 119-38.
11. Gupta, S., & Pandey, S. (2007). Impact of ambush marketing on sponsor identification. Indian Institute of Management Bangalore. Working Paper, 256, 1-29.
12. http://www.irancell.ir/Portal/Home/Default.aspx?CategoryID=626491e6-d896-4481-9efe 78c405fb3b75//.Irancell.ir 2013/12/001
13. International Events Group Sponsorship Report. (2013, January 7). Sponsorship Outlook: Spending Increase is double-edged sword. Retrieved from http://www.sponsorship.com/iegsr/2013/01/07/2013-sponsorship-Outlook--Spending-Increase-Is-Dou.aspx.
14. Kumar, A., & Tripathi, V. (2013). Conquering the spiraling sponsorships through ambush marketing. Tenth AIMS International Conference on Management, India, Bangalore, the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)
, The Association of Indian Management Scholars International. 2349-58.
15. Kuzma, J. R., & Shanklin, W. L. (1994). Corporate sponsorship: An application for analysis. In P. J. Graham (Eds.), Sport business, operational and theoretical aspects. Madison, Wisconsin: Brown and Benchmark.
16. Lardinoit, T., & Derbaix, C. (2001). Sponsorship and recall of sponsors. Psychology and Marketing, 18(2): 167-90.
17. Madrigal, R. (2001). Social identity effects in a belief attitude- intentions hierarchy: Implications for corporate sponsorship. Psychology and Marketing, 18: 145-65.
18. McDaniel, S. R., & Kinney, L. (1996). Ambush marketing revisited: An experimental study of perceived sponsorship effects on brand awareness, attitude towards the brand and purchase intention. Journal of Promotion Management, 3(1/2): 141-67.
19. McDaniel, S. R., & Kinney, L. (1998). The implications of regency and gender effects in consumer response to ambush marketing. Psychology & Marketing, 15(4): 385-403.
20. Meenaghan, T. (1991). The role of sponsorship in the marketing communications mix. International Journal of Advertising, 10: 35-47.
21. Meenaghan, T. (2001). Sponsorship and advertising: A comparison of consumer perceptions. Psychology and Marketing, 18: 191-215.
22. O’Reilly, N., & Horning, D. L. (2013). Leveraging sponsorship: The activation ratio. Sport Management Review, 16(4):424-37.
23. Pitt, L., Parent, M., Berthon, P., & Steyn P. G. (2010). Event sponsorship and ambush marketing: Lessons from the Beijing Olympics. Business Horizons, 53: 281-90.
24. Razavi, S. M. H. (2005). Privatization and sport development in physical education managers’ thoughts. Journal of Sports Science, 3: 11-22. (Persian).
25. Sandler, D. M., & Shani, D. (1993). Sponsorship and the Olympic games: The consumer perspective. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 2(3): 38-43.
26. Sandler, D., & Shani, D. (1998). Olympic sponsorship vs ’ambush’ marketing: Who gets the gold? Journal of Advertising Research, 29(4): 9-14.
27. Shani, D., & Sandler, D. M. (1998). Ambush marketing: Is confusion to blame for the flickering of the flame? Psychology & Marketing, 15: 367-83.
28. Thjomoe, H. M., Olson, E. L., & Bronn, P. S. (2002). Decision making processes surrounding sponsorship activities. Journal of Advertising Research,42: 6–15.
29. Thwaites, D. (1995). Professional football sponsorship–Profitable or profligate? International Journal of Advertising, 14(2): 149-64.
30. Walliser, B. (2003). An international review of sponsorship research: Extension and update. International Journal of Advertising, 22: 5-40.
31. Weeks, C. S., Cornwell, T. B., & Drennan, J. C. (2008). Leveraging sponsorships on the Internet: Activation congruence and articulation. Psychology & Marketing, 25(7): 637-54.
32. Woodside, F., Summers, J., & Morgan, M. J. (2006). Sponsorship of fast moving consumer goods – does packaging endorsement contribute to brand attitude? A Conceptual Paper, in International Conference of the Academy of Business Administration. Munich; Germany. Available from: Melissa Johnson Morgan
, May 30, 2014.
33. Yong Jae, K., Kyoungtae, K., Cathryn, L. C., & Tae Hee, K. (2008). The effects of sport involvement, sponsor awareness and corporate image on intention to purchase sponsors' products. International Journal of Sports Marketing & Sponsorship, 9(2): 79-92.