1. Punakallio A. Balance abilities of workers in physically demanding jobs: With special reference to firefighters of different ages. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine. 2005; 4(8): 1-47.
2. Cratty B J, Martin M M. Perceptual-motor efficiency in children: The measurement and improvement of movement attributes. Lea & Febiger; 1969. 6(1): 3-9.
3. Gallahue D L, Ozmun J C. Understanding motor development: Infants, children, adolescents, adults. (R. Hemayat-Talab & A. Ghasemi; 2011, Trans). Tehran: Elm va Harkat Publication; 1998. 1: 233.(In Persian).
4. Shumway-Cook A, Woollacott M H. Motor control: Theory and practical applications. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 1995. 82(10): 591.
5. Brumitt J. Core assessment and training (M. Sahebzamani, E. Mohammad Ali Nasab & M. Mohammad Fallah; 2012, Trans). Tehran: Hatmi; 2010. 1: 43-70.
6. Akuthota V, Nadler S F. Core strengthening. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2004; 85(3): 86-92.
7. Esslinger F T. Functional movement: A comparison of the effects of yoga versus strength and conditioning with a core stability program. Doctoral dissertation. University of Arkansas, Fayetteville; 2011.
8. Clark M, Fater D, Reuteman P. Core (trunk) stabilization and its importance for closed kinetic chain rehabilitation. Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Clinics of North America. 2000; 9(2): 119-36.
9. Leetun D T, Ireland M L, Willson J D, Ballantyne B T, Davis I M. Core stability measures as risk factors for lower extremity injury in athletes. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 2004; 36(6): 926-34.
10. Samson K M. The effects of a five-week core stabilization-training program on dynamic balance in Tennis athletes. Doctoral dissertation. West Virginia University; 2005.
11. Mohammad Ali Nasab E, Sahebozamani M. The effect of core stability training on Y balance test components in indoor soccer players. Journal of Sport Medicine. 2012; 4(2): 63-86. (In Persian).
12. Sarvestani H, Tabrizi H, Abbasi A, Rahman Pour Moghaddam J. The effect of eight weeks aquatic balance trainingand core stabilization training on dynamic balance in inactive elder males. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research. 2012; 11(3): 279-86. (In Persian).
13. Petrofsky J S, Cuneo M, Dial R, Pawley A K, Hill J. Core strengthening and balance in the geriatric population. Journal Of Applied Research in Clinical and Exoerimental Therapeutics. 2005; 5(3): 423.
14. Kahle N. The effects of core stability training on balance testing in young, healthy adults. Doctoral dissertation. The University of Toledo; 2009.
15. Farzaneh Hessari A, Daneshmandi H, Mahdavi S. The effect of 8 weeks of core stabilization training program on balance in hearing impaired students. Journal of Sport Medicine. 2012; 3(2): 67-83.
16. Piegaro A B. The comparative effects of four-week core stabilization & balance-training programs on semidynamic & dynamic balance. Doctoral dissertation. West Virginia University Libraries; 2003.
17. Gallahue D L, Cleland-Donnelly F. Developmental physical education for all children. Champaign:Human Kinetics; 2007.
18. Jafari Z, Malayeri S, Rezazadeh N, HajiHeydari F. Static and dynamic balance in congenital severe to profound hearing-impaired children. Bimonthly Audiology. 2011; 20(2): 102-12. (In Persian).
19. Karlsson A, Norrlin S, Silander H C, Dahl M, Lanshammar H. Amplitude and frequency analysis of force plate data in sitting children with and without MMC. Clinical Biomechanics. 2000; 15(7): 541-5.
20. Stodden D F, Goodway J D, Langendorfer S J, Roberton M A, Rudisill M E, Garcia C, et al. A developmental perspective on the role of motor skill competence in physical activity: An emergent relationship. Quest. 2008; 60(2): 290-306.
21. Riemann B L, Guskiewicz K M. Effects of mild head injury on postural stability as measured through clinical balance testing. Journal of Athletic Training. 2000; 35(1): 19.
22. Gribble P A, Hertel J, Denegar C R, Buckley W E. The effects of fatigue and chronic ankle instability on dynamic postural control. Journal of Athletic Training. 2004; 39(4): 321.
23. Gribble P A, Hertel J. Considerations for normalizing measures of the Star Excursion Balance Test. Measurement in Physical Education and Exercise Science. 2003; 7(2): 89-100.
24. Jeffreys I. Developing a progressive core stability program. Strength & Conditioning Journal. 2002; 24(5): 65-6.
25. Bruininks R H. Bruininks-Oseretsky Test of motor proficiency, (BOT-2). Minneapolis, MN: Pearson Assessment. 2005.
26. Mills J D, Taunton J E, Mills W A. The effect of a 10-week training regimen on lumbo-pelvic stability and athletic performance in female athletes: A randomized-controlled trial. Physical Therapy in Sport. 2005; 6(2): 60-6.
27. Kimberli S, Sandrey M. A core stabilization training program for tennis athletes. J of Athletic Thrapy Today; 2005.12(3), PP: 41-46.
28. Kibler W B, Press J, Sciascia A. The role of core stability in athletic function. Sports Medicine. 2006; 36(3): 189-98.