1. Bernstein NA. The co-ordination and regulation of movements. London: Pergamon Press; 1967. p. 226-8.
2. Bandura A. Social foundations of thought and action.Firsted. NJ, US: Englewood Cliffs; 1986. p.94-7.
3. Newell K. Coordination, control and skill. Advances in Psychology. Academic Press, Elsevier; 1985; 27: p.295-317.
4. Scully D, Newell K. Observational-learning and the acquisition of motor-skills toward a visual-perception perspective. Journal of Human Movement Studies. 1985; 11(4): 169-86.
5. Johansson G. Visual perception of biological motion and a model for its analysis. Perception & Psychophysics. 1973; 14(2): 201-11.
6. Al-abood S A, Davids K, Bennett S J. Specificity of task constraints and effects of visual demonstrations and verbal instructions in directing learners' search during skill acquisition. Journal of Motor Behavior. 2001; 33(3): 295-305.
7. Breslin G, Hodges N J, Williams M A. Effect of information load and time on observational learning. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport. 2009; 80(3): 480-90.
8. Hodges N J, Hayes S J, Breslin G, Williams A M. An evaluation of theminimal constraining information during observation for movement reproduction. Acta Psychologica. 2005; 119(3): 264-82.
9. Horn R R, Williams A M, Scott M A. Learning from demonstrations: The role of visual search during observational learning from video and point-light models. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2002; 20(3): 253-69.
10. Horn R R, Williams A M, Scott M A, Hodges N J. Visual search and coordination changes in response to video and point-light demonstrations without KR. Journal of Motor Behavior. 2005; 37(4): 265-74.
11. Scully D, Carnegie E. Observational learning in motor skill acquisition: A look at demonstrations. The Irish Journal of Psychology. 1998; 19(4): 472-85.
12. Breslin G, Hodges N J, Williams A M, Curran W, Kremer J. Modelling relative motion to facilitate intra-limb coordination. Human Movement Science. 2005; 24(3): 446-63.
13. Munzert J, Hohmann T, Hossner E J. Discriminating throwing distances from point-light displays with masked ball flight. European Journal of Cognitive Psychology. 2010; 22(2): 247-64.
14. Ste-Marie D M, Law B, Rymal A M, Jenny O, Hall C, McCullagh P. Observation interventions for motor skill learning and performance: An applied model for the use of observation. International Review of Sport and Exercise Psychology. 2012; 5(2): 145-76.
15. Breslin G, Hodges N J, Williams A M, Kremer J, Curran W. A comparison of intra-and inter-limb relative motion information in modelling a novel motor skill. Human Movement Science. 2006; 25(6): 753-66.
16. Hayes S J, Hodges N J, Huys R, Williams A M. End-point focus manipulations to determine what information is used during observational learning. Acta Psychologica. 2007; 126(2): 120-37.
17. Hodges N J, Williams A M, Hayes S J, Breslin G. What is modelled during observational learning? Journal of Sports Sciences. 2007; 25(5): 531-45.
18. Williams A M, Davids K, Williams J G P. Firsted. Visual perception and action in sport. London. Taylor & Francis; 1999.
19. Hayes S J, Ashford D, Bennett S J. Goal-directed imitation: The means to an end. Acta Psychologica. 2008; 127(2): 407-15.
20. Hayes S J, Hodges N J, Scott M A, Horn R R, Williams A M. Scaling a motor skill through observation and practice. Journal of Motor Behavior. 2006; 38(5): 357-66.
21. Horn R R, Williams A M, Hayes S J, Hodges N J, Scott M A. Demonstration as a rate enhancer to changes in coordination during early skill acquisition. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2007; 25(5): 599-614.
22. Sidaway B, Heise G, Schoenfelder Zohdi B. Quantifying the variability of angle-angle plots. Journal of Human Movement Studies. 1995; 29(4): 181-97.
23. Winter D A. Biomechanics and motor control of human movement.4thed. Hoboken, New Jersey. John Wiley & Sons; 2009.p. 53-95.
24. Wild K S, Poliakoff E, Jerrison A, Gowen E. The influence of goals on movement kinematics during imitation. Experimental Brain Research. 2010; 204(3): 353-60.
25. Latash M L, Turvey M T, Bernshteĭn N A. Dexterity and its development. Firsted. Mahwah, New Jersey, Lawrence Erlbaum; 1996.p. 97-106.