1.Abedanzadeh, R, & Shafi, niea, P. (2010). The effect of self-efficacy, perceived pressure during physical activity. Paper presented at the Application of sports science in the development of physical education, Islamic Azad university mobarakeh Branch.Inpersian.
2. Anthony, P, & Winston. (2005). Management of physical aspects and complications of eating disorders. Int J Eat Dis, 10(3), 1-25.
3. Bahram, A. (2004). Developmentally appropriate physical education programs to improve the image of the body. Pagohesh dar Olome varzeshi. In persian.
4. Brookings, J. B, & Wilson, J.F. (1994). Personality and family-environment predictors of self- reported eating attitudes and behaviors. Journal of Personality Assessment, 63, 313-326.
5. Burgess, G, & Gorgan, S. (2006). Effects of a 6weeks aerobic dance intervention on body image and physical self-perceptions in adolescent girls. Body image, 3(1), 57-66.
6. Dastgerdi, F (2008). Step aerobics exercises influence on indexes of body composition, physiological and psychologicalstates of healthy middle-aged women. (Master's thesis.In persian), Birjand University, Faculty of Physical Education and Sports Science.
7. Fisher, E. , & Thompson, J. K. (1994). A comparative evaluation of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) versus exercise therapy (ET) for the treatment of body image disturbance. Behavior Modification, 18(2), 171-185.
8. Ghaseminezhad, A. (2008). The effect of an eight week aerobic and yoga training on the level of depression in non-athlete females age over 40 years in Ahvaz oil industry. Harakat, 35, 5-20.In persian.
9. Ghorbani, M, & sokhangouiea, y. (2014). The effects of three methods of Pilates, yoga and active range of motion common on the upper limbs and body image in women with breast cancer after mastectomy code. Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Review, 6(2), 189-201.In persian.
10. Hoek, H, & Hoeken, DR. (2003). Review of the prevalence and incidence of eating disorder. Int J Eat Dis, 34, 383-396.
11. Javadian Saraff, N, & Emami, T. (2009). Effects of aerobic exercise and yoga sessions on physical self-descriptive elements of female students. Journal of development and motor learning(2), 127-145.In persian.
12. Khan Puorardstany, S, sadeghpuoe, SH, Azarbayejani, A, & Hasanzadeh keshtly, A. (2011). Binge eating disorder: a review. Journal of Behavioral Sciences Research. Supplement Psycho-somatic disorders, 9(5(.In persian.
13. Kozeh Chian, H, Norozie Seyyed Hosseini, R. , & Moradi, H. (2012). Comparison of self-esteem and life satisfaction of Modaress university students, athletes and non-athletes. Studies Sport Management(14(. In pesian.
14. Lahortiga-Ramos, F, Irala-estevez, J, Cano-Prous, A, Gual-Garcia, P, Martinez-Gonzalez, M, & Cervera-Enguix, M. (2005). Incidence of eating disorder in navara (spain). Euro Psychiatr, 20, 179-185.
15. Mahmoudi, S, Hosseini, F, & Moharramzadeh, M. (2010). The relationship between social pressure and body image and eating disorders in female athletes and non-athletes. Journal of Sports Science & Medicine(6), 97-112.n persian.
16. Mokhtari, M, Bahram, M, Pourvaghar, M, & Akkashe, G. (2013). The effect of Pilates training on psychological and social factors associated with falls in elderly women. Scientific journal, 17(5), 453-462. In persian.
17. Momeni, V. (2009). Comparison of aerobics and yoga training on fitness and physiological factors women unathletes. (Master's thesis. In persian), Isfahan University, Faculty of Physical Education and Sports Science.
18. Mozaffari Khosravi, H , Hossein Zadeh Shamsi anar, M, Shariati Bafghi, A, & Mozaffari Khosravi, V. (2011). The prevalence of eating disorders and obesity in girls high schools students in the city of Yazd in 2010-2011, the tenth year (Vol1(. In persian.
19. Neumark, D, Eisenberg, M, Wall, M, & Loth, k. (2011). Yoga and Pilates: Associations with Body Image and Disordered-Eating Behaviors in a Population-Based Sample of Young Adults. Int J eat disorders, 44, 276-280.
20. Nicholls, D, & Bryant-Waugh, R. (2009). Eating disorders of infancy and childhood: definition, symptomatology,epidemiology, and comorbidity. Child AdolescPsychiatrClin N AM, 18(1), 17-30.
21. Nobakht, M, & Dezkam, M. (2000). An epidemiological study of eating disorder in Iran. International Journal of Eating Disorders, 28(3), 265-271.In persian.
22. Raghibi, M, & Minakhani. (2011). Realationship between body image and self-concept. Journal of research and knowledge in Applied Psychology, 12(4(.In persian.
23. Rajaiea, M. (2011a). Eating disorders associated with resting levels of ghrelin in the field of elite athletes with weight classes andteam sports. (thesis in exercise physiology), Khorasgan branch, Islamic Azad University. In persian.
24. Rajaiea, M. (2011b). Eating disorders associated with resting levels of ghrelin in the field of elite athletes with weight classes and team sports. (thesis in exercise physiology.In persian), Khorasgan branch, Islamic Azad University.
25. Rezai, A, & Inalom, M. (2010). Management body and its relationship with social factors among girls Mazandaran University. Women's strategy Studies, 47, 141-163.In persian.
26. Rogers, K, & Gibson, AL. (2006). Effects of an 8-week mat Pilates training program on body-composition flexibility, and muscular endurance. med sci sport Exer, 38(5), 228-229.
27. Rostaiea, R , hajifaraji, M, Hoshyar, Rad, A, Mehrabi, IE, & Zoghi, T. (2013). The prevalence of eating disorders and related factors in female high school students in Tehran. Journal of Nutrition Sciences and Food Industry(1), 135-144.In persian.
28. Safavi, M, Mahmoudi, M, & Roshandell, A. (2009). Evaluation of body image and its relationship with eating disorders among female students of Islamic Azad University of Tehran. Medical Journal of Islamic Azad University, 19(2), 129-134.In persian.
29. Scott, M., M , Cohen, D, A, Evenson, K, R, Elder, J, Catellier, D, & Ashwood, S (2007). Weekend schoolyard accessibility physical activity and obesity:The trial of activity in adolescent girls (TAAG) study. Prevention Medicine, 44(5), 398-403.
30. Shams al-Din, S, Aziz Zadeh forozi, M , Mohammad alizadeh, S, Haghdost, A, & Garosi, B. (2009). The relationship between body image and eating disorders. Nursing Research and Practice, 15(4), 33-43.In persian.
31. Smolak, L, Murnen, S. K, & Ruble, AE. (2000). Female Athletes and eating problems: A Meta-Analysis. Int J eat disorders(27), 371-380.
32. Valeezade, A, & Aryapouran, S. (2010). The prevalence of eating disorders and their role in the psychological symptoms in women with physical activity. Journal University of Medical Sciences, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, 20(70), 15-23. In persian.
33. Yekeh Falah, L, Azimi, H, & Sadeghi, T. (2012). The impact of walking and aerobic training on symptoms of physical, mental and emotional pain of premenstrual syndrome. Ghzvin University of Medical Sciences(8(.In persian.
34. Zarshenass, S, Hosseini, A, Rahgozar, M, & Moshtagh, N. (2010). The effect of aerobic training on body image attitudes about women. Original Article rehabilitation, 11(2( . In persian.