- Abdallyzadh., J. T., T. Hamid., R & Sohrabi, M. (2011). Sources predict the confidence of young wrestlers participating in the championships in sports. Sports Management Studies, 12, 169-188.
- Bandura, A. (1977). Self-efficacy: Toward a unifying theory of behavioral change. Psychological Review, 84(2), 191-215. doi: 10.1037/0033-295X.84.2.191
- Bandura, A. (1986). Social foundations of thought and action: A social cognitive theory. Englewood Cliffs, NJ, US: Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- Bandura, A. (2006). Guide for constructing self-efficacy scales. Self-efficacy beliefs of adolescents, 5, 307-337.
- Beauchamp, M. R., Bray, S. R., Fielding, A., & Eys, M. A. (2005). A multilevel investigation of the relationship between role ambiguity and role efficacy in sport. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 6(3), 289-302.doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.psychsport.2004.03.002
- Braun, V., & Clarke, V. (2006). Using thematic analysis in psychology. Qualitative research in psychology, 3(2), 77-101.
- Carron, A. V., & Chelladurai, P. (1981). Cohesiveness as a factor in sport performance. International Review for the Sociology of Sport, 16(2), 21-43.
- Chase, M. A., Feltz, D. L., & Lirgg, C. D. (2003). Sources of collective and individual efficacy of collegiate athletes. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 1(2), 180-191.
- Cohen. L., L. M., Morrison. K. (2000). Research Methods in 3th Education.
10. Dithurbide, L., Sullivan, P., & Chow, G. (2009). Examining the influence of team-referent causal attributions and team performance on collective efficacy. A multilevel analysis. Small Group Research, 40, 491–507.
11. Feltz, D., Short, S., & Sullivan, P. (2008). Self efficacy in sport: Research and strategies for working with athletes, teams and coaches. International Journal of Sports Science and Coaching, 3(2), 293-295.
12. Feltz, D. L., Hepler, T. J., Roman, N., & Paiement, C. (2008). Coaching efficacy and volunteer youth sport coaches. The Sport Psychologist, 23, 24-41.
13. Fransen, K., Vanbeselaere, N., Exadaktylos, V., Vande Broek, G., De Cuyper, B., Berckmans, D., . . . Boen, F. (2012). “Yes, we can!”: Perceptions of collective efficacy sources in volleyball. Journal of sports sciences, 30(7), 641-649.
14. Galam. S., M. S. (1991). Towards a theory of collective phenomena: Conseneus and attitude changes in groups. European Journal of social psychology, 21
, 49-79 .
- George, T. R., & Feltz, D. L. . (1995). Motivation in sport from a collective efficacy perspective. International Journal of Sport Psychology, 26, 98-116.
16. Hays, K., Maynard, I., Thomas, O., & Bawden, M. (2007). Sources and types of confidence identified by world class sport performers. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 19(4), 434-456.
17. King, N., & Horrocks, C. (2010). Interviews in Qualitative Research. London: Sage, 153
18. LeCouteur, A., & Feo, R. (2011). Real-time communication during play: Analysis of team-mates’ talk and interaction. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 12, 124–134.
19. Martínez, J. R., Guillén, F., & Feltz, D. (2011). Psychometric properties of the Spanish version of the Collective Efficacy Questionnaire for Sports. Psicothema, 23(3), 503-509.
20. Mohammadpour, A. (2011). Qualitative research method, against logic and design methods 2. Tehran: sociologists.
21. Morse, J. M. (2001). “Myth # 93: Reliability and validity are not relevant to qualitative inquiry” (Vol. 9). Qualitative health research.
22. Myers, N. D., Payment, C.A., & Feltz, D.L. (2004). Reciprocal relationships between collective efficacy and team performance in womenʼs ice hockey. Group Dynamics: Theory, Research and Practice, 8(3), 182-195.
23. Ramzaninezhad, R., Keshtan, M. H., Shahamat, M. D., & Kordshooli, S. (2010). The relationship between collective efficacy, group cohesion and team performance in professional volleyball teams. Brazilian Journal of Biomotricity, 3, 31–39.
24. Ronglan, L. T. ( 2007). Building and communicating collective efficacy: A season-long in-depth study of an elite sport team. The Sport Psychologist, 21, 78-93.
25. Shafizadeh, M. B., A. (2009). Validity and reliability Iranian athletic confidence. Institute of Physical Education and Sport Sciences. the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, 25, 31-48.
26. Short, S. E., Sullivan, P., & Feltz, D.L. (2005). Development and preliminary validation of the collective efficacy questionnaire for sports. Measurement in Physical Education & Exercise Science, 9(3), 181-202.
27. Singh, T., Bhardwaj, G., & Bhardwaj, V. (2009). Effect of self-efficacy on the performance of athletes. Journal of Exercise Science and Physiotherapy,, 5(2), 110-114.
28. Son, V., Jackson, B., Grove, J. R., & Feltz, D. L. (2011). “I am” versus “we are”: Effects of distinctive variants of self-talk on efficacy beliefs and motor performance. Journal of sports sciences, 29(13), 1417-1424.
29. Thomas, O., Hanton, S, & Maynard, I. W. (2007). Anxiety responses and psychological skill use during the time leading up to competition: Theory to practice I. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 19, 379–397.
30. Valiante, G., & Morris, D. B. (2013). The sources and maintenance of professional golfers' self-efficacy beliefs. Sport Psychologist, 27(2), 130-142.
31. Vallerand, R. J., & Losier, G. F. (1999). An integrative analysis of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation in sport. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 11(1), 142-169.
32. Vealey, R. S., Hayashi, W., Garner-Holman, M., & Giacobbi, P. (1998). Sources of sport-confidence: Conceptualization and instrument development. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, 20, 54–80.
33. Watson, C. B., Chemers, M. M., & Preiser, N. (2001). Collective efficacy: A multilevel analysis. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 27(8), 1057-1068.
34. Wilson, R. C., Sullivan, P. J., Myers, N. D., Feltz, D. L (2004). Sources of sport confidence of master athletes. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 26, 369-384.
35. Zaccaro, S. J., Blair, U., Peterson, C., & Zazanis, M. ( 1995). Collective efficacy. In J. E. Maddux (Ed.). Self-efficacy, adaptation, and adjustment New York, 309–328.