1. Abzari, M., Shahin, A., & Mohammad Shafiei, M. (2011). EFQM excellence rule based components: A case study of an industry group. Journal of Management and Operations, 3(2): 19-36 (Persian).
2. Badau, D. , Camarda, A. , Serbanoiu, S. , Virgil, T. , & Bondoc, D. (2007). Modern methods of performance management implementation in sports for all. Recent Advances in Management, Marketing, Finances 2(4):83-90.
3. British Quality Foundation. (2002). The model in practice. london (Prepared by the European Center of Business Excellenc)10:88.
4. Brown, M. F. , Stilwell, J. , & Makinney, M. (2005). The ethical foundation of performance measurement and management. Public management: 22-25.
5. Dehghani Saryazdi, M., Saleh Olia, M., Kiani, B., & Naghandarian, K. (2008). The EFQM Excellence Model analysis using dynamical systems. Journal of Management Sciences in Iran, 12(3): 65-82. (Persian).
6. European Foundation for Quality Management. (1999 & 2003). The EFQM Excellence Model. Public and Voluntary Sector. (1st ed) EFQM Brussels:50.
7. European Foundation for Quality Management. (2000). Proceedings on business process management, 1(1): 100-12.
8. Faraji, R., & Poursoltani, H. (2010). Province of Iran's physical education department performance evaluation based on the EFQM model. Journal of Research in Sport Sciences, 29(1): 127-31. (Persian).
9. Fletcher, D. , & Arnold, R. (2011). A qualititative study of performance leadership and management in elite sport. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology , 23(1): 223-42.
10. Hamidi, M., Elahi, A., Akbari Yazdi, H., & Hamidi, M. (2011). Sports student Islamic Republic of Iran: Prospects and development strategies. Sports Management Studies Journal, 12(2): 13-26. (Persian)
11. Hingoft, E. L. (2000). New organization performance: Test uncover some surprising relation behavior. (3er ed). West Palm Beach: Credit Union Times: 48.
12. Horri, S., Akbari, H., Ghergherechi, M., & Nouri Alamouti, S., (2009). The advantages and achievements using the EFQM Excellence Model in universities and higher education institutions. Basirat Quartery Journal, 44(1): 97-124. (Persian).
13. Jafari, A., Ehsani, M., Khabiri, M., & Momeni, M., (2009). Iran's faculties of physical education and sports science performance assessment system design. Journal of Sport Management, 2(3):51-72 (Persian).
14. Khodadad, Sh. (2006). The relationship between leadership style and organizational excellence in physical education faculties in Tehran. (Unpublished Master Disseration). Tehran: Tehran University. (Persian).
15. Khosravizadeh, A., Hamidi, M., Yadollahi, J., & Khabiri, M. (2009). Identify the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the National Olympic Committee of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the issues and challenges facing it. Journal of Sport Management, 1(4): 19-35. (Persian).
16. Marques, A. I. , Rosa, M. J. , Suarez, P. , Santos, R. , & Mota, J. (2011). Evaluation of physical activities programmes for elderly people: A descriptive study using the EFQM criteria. BMC Public Health, 6(3): 90-120.
17. National Management and Planning Organization. (2000). Explaining the concept, role and structure of management performance evaluation. Tehran: Performance Assessment and Improvement of Management Office, 5(3): 215-20. (Persian).
18. Perez, V. R. , Minguet, J. L. , & Freire, M. G. (2010). Sport management services: The demensions of quality. Journal of Human Sport & Exercize, 5(2): 295-306.
19. Sadeghi, A., & Hejazi, A. (2012). Teaching hospitals in Bojnord their performance evaluation based on the EFQM Excellence Model. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences, 4(2): 201-7. (Persian).
20. Sutherland, J. , & Canwell, D. (2004). Key concept in operation management. (1st ed). Palgrave: Maclillan: 68.
21. Winand, M. , Zintz, T. , Bayle, E. , & Robinson, L. (2010). Organizational performance of Olympic sport governing bodies: Dealing with measurement and priorities . Managing Leisure, 15(5): 279-307.
22. Zakershahrak, M., & Abazari, Z. (2011). Performance assessment institute for the intellectual development of children and young adults foundation for quality management Excellence Model Europe and Iran using the proposed model created International Library of Children and Adolescents. Journal of Accounting Research and Information Research, 59(46): 129-50. (Persian).
23. Zanganeh, E., Ehsani, M., & Kouzechian, H. (2009). The relationship between empowerment and organizational excellence results in Tehran in the Iranian Premier League football clubs (Based on EFQM). Journal of Research in Sport Sciences, 23(2): 151-64. (Persian).