- Abrahamsen, F. E., Roberts, G. C., & Pensgaard, A. M. (2008). Achievement goals and gender effects on multi dimensional anxiety in national elite sport. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 9; PP: 449–46.
- Appleton, R., Hall, K., & Hill, P. (2009). Relations between multidimensional perfectionism and burnout in junior-elite male athletes. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 10; Pp: 457–465.
- Besharat, M. A., and Hoseini, A. (2012). Perfectionism and Competitive Anxiety in Athletes. Developmental Psychology: Persian Psychologist, 9 (33); 15-27. In Persian
- Crockera, P. R., Gaudreaub, P., Mosewichc, A. D., & Kljajicb, K. (2013). Perfectionism and the stress process in intercollegiate athletes: Examining the 2 × 2 model of perfectionism in sport competition. International Journal of Sport Psychology, Pp: 1-39.
- Dehghani, M., Moharramzadeh, M., & Behtaj, A. (2013). Examining the relationship between perfectionism and sport aggression among football players. International Journal of Behavioral Social and Movement Sciences, 2; Pp: 135-143.
- Enns, M. W., Cox, B. J., & Clara. L. (2002). Adaptive and maladaptive perfectionism: Developmental origins and association with depression proneness. Personality and Individual Differences, 33(6); Pp: 921-935.
- Farrokhi, A., Motesharaei., E., Gholizadeh, A., & ZakiZadeh, B. (2009). Norm and comparison of male and female elite badminton players of mood states. Journal of Sports management and Motor behavior. 5(10), Pp: 1-12. In Persian
- Flett, G. L., & Hewitt, P. L. (2006). Positive versus negative aspects of perfectionism in psychopathology: A comment on Slade and Owen’s dual process model. Behavior Modification, 30; PP: 11-24.
- Frost, R. O., Heimberg, R. G., Holt, C. S., Mattia, J. I., & Neubauer, A. L. (1993). A comparison of two measures of perfectionism. Personality and Individual Differences, 14; Pp: 119-126.
- Gallucci, N. T. (2008). Sport psychology; performance enhancement, performance inhibition, individuals and teams. New York: Psychology Press.
- Gotwals, J. K., Dunn, J. G., Causgrove Dunn, J., & Gamache, V. (2010). Establishing validity evidence for the sport multidimensional perfectionism scale-2 in intercollegiate sport. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 11(6); PP: 423-432.
- Gotwals, J. K., Dunn, J. G., Stober, J., & Stoll, O. (2012). Are perfectionistic strivings in sport adaptive? A systematic review of confirmatory, contradictory, and mixed evidence. Canadian Psychology/ Psychologie Canadienne, 53(4); Pp: 263–279.
- Harris, P. W., Pepper, C. M., & Maack, D. J. (2008). The relationship between maladaptive perfectionism and depressive symptoms: The mediating role of rumination. Personality and Individual Differences, 44; PP:150–160.
- Hill, A. P., Hall, H. K., & Appleton, P. R. (2010). Perfectionism and athlete burnout in junior elite athletes: The mediating role of coping tendencies. Anxiety, Stress,and Coping, 23; Pp: 415–430.
- Keyes, C. L. M. (2005). Mental illness and/ or mental health? Investigating axioms of the complete state model of mental health. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 73; Pp: 539–548.
- Martinent, G., & Ferrand, C. (2007). A cluster analysis of precompetitive anxiety: Relationship with perfectionism and trait anxiety. Personality and Individual Differences, 43; Pp: 1676–1686.
- Mosewich, A. D., Crocker, P. R. E., Kowalski, K. C., & Delongis, A. D. (2013). Applying self-compassion in sport: An intervention with women athletes. Journal of Sport & ExercisePsychology, 35; PP: 514-524.
- Mousavi, A., VaezMousavi, M., & Yaghubi, H. (2015). Psychometric properties of the mental health inventory (MHI-38) in elite athletes. Journal of Sport psychology studies. In Persian
- Mousavi, A., & VaezMousavi, M. (2015). Motor Behavior. Introducing the Sport Success Scale (SSS). 7(19); 123-142. In Persian
- Poursharifi, H., Akbari Zardkhaneh, S., Yaghubi, H., Peyravi, H., Hassan Abadi, H.R., Hamid Pour, H., Sobhi Gharamaleki, N., & Mahmudi, M. (2012). Psychometric properties of Iranian Mental Health Scale for students. Applied Psychological Research Quarterly. 3(3), 61-84. In Persian
- Silva, J. M., & Metzler, J. (2011). Training professionals of sport psychology. Translated by VaezMousavi. Tehran; Nersi Publication. P 18. In Persian
- Stoeber, J., Otto, K., Pescheck, E., Becker, C., & Stoll, O. (2007). Perfectionism and competitive anxiety in athletes: Differentiating striving for perfection and negative reactions to imperfection. Personality and Individual Differences, 42; PP: 959-969.
- Stoeber, J., & Yang, H. (2010). Perfectionism and emotional reactions to perfect and flawed achievements: Satisfaction and pride only when perfect. Personality and Individual Differences, 49; PP: 246-251.
- Stirling, A. E., & Kerr, G. A. (2006). Perfectionism and mood states among recreational and elite athletes. Athletics Insight, 8; Pp: 13-27.
24.Vallerand, R. J., et al. (2008). Passion and performance attainment in sport. Psychology of Sport and Exercise
, 9; PP: 373–392.
- VaezMousavi, M., Mosayebi, F. (2011). Sport psychology. Tehran, Samt Publivcation. Third Edition, P 123. In Persian
- Veit, C. T., & Ware, J. E. (1983). The structure of psychological distress and well-being in general population. Journal of consulting and clinical psychology, 51; Pp: 730-742.
Zamani, A., Zeidabadi, R., & Moteshareei, E. (2014). Validity and Reliability of Persian version of the sport multidimensional perfectionism scale -2. Sport psychology studies,