Abdoli, B. (2004). Sociopsychological foundations of physical education and sport. First printing. Bamdad Ketab publishing. In Persian
2. Bahram, A., & ShafiZadeh, M. (2005). Relationship between goal orientation and perceived ability with participation motivation in physical and sport activities in students. Journal of Sport and Movement Sciences, Pp: 53-69. In Persian
3. Biddle, S. (1997). Cognitive theories of motivation and the self. In K. R. Fox (Ed.). The physical self: From motivation to well-being, Human Kinetics Publisher.
4. Barzegar Torghabe, M., SabzehNoghabi, A., Shojaeian, N., & Fouladian, J. (2007). Examination the sport participation motive in woman athletes and its relation to sport achievement understanding. http://www.profdoc.um.ac.ir
, viewed at 2015/01/08. In Persian
5. Cheung, S. Chan, W. & Levy, J. (2011). Motivation and goal orientations of Master games participants in Hong Kong. Journal of sport and exercise psychology, 12(3): Pp: 235-243.
6. Egli, T. Bland, H.W. Melton, B.F. & Czech, D.R. (2011). Influence of age, sex, and race on college students' exercise motivation of physical activity. Journal of American College Health, 59(5); Pp: 399-406.
7. Ehsani, M. (2005). The level of women's sport participation in Iran and sport activities deterrent factors. Journal of Humanities, Pp: 15-27. In Persian
8. GhotbiVarzaneh, A., Bahrami, A., & Zarghami, M. (2013). Matches and mismatches between meta-motivational dominance and type of sport: A reversal theory approach. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 3(2); Pp: 73-80. In Persian
9. Glyn, R., and Spink, K., & Pemberton, S. (1940). Learning sport psychology Practical guide for sport psychology basic concepts perception. Translation by MohammadKazem Mousavi and Masoumeh Shojaei. 2003. First printing. Tehran. Roshd Publication. In Persian
10. HashemiChashemi, Z., farrokhi, A., and Zameni, L., & Gravand, N. (2010). Comparison the participation motivation in sport activities among male and female university student athletes and its relationship with goal orientation. Journal of Motor Behavior and Sport Psychology, Pp: 107-120. In Persian
11. Khishvand, P. (2012). Examination the relationship between sport goal orientation and self efficiency with participation motivation in sport activities among Bu-Ali Sina University students. http://www.kiau.ac.ir
, viewed at 2013/12/24. In Persian
12. Kondric, M.
, J., Furjan, G.
, & Schiefler
, B. (2013). Participation motivation and students physical activity among sport students in three countries. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine
, 12(1); Pp: 10-18.
13. Kulavich, K., Hultquist, C., Mc Lester, J. (2013). A comparison of motivational factors and barriers to physical activity among traditional versus nontraditional college students. Journal of American College Health, 61(2); Pp: 6-60.
14. Lannoti, R., Chen, R., Cololo, H., Petronyte, G., Haug, E., & Roberts, C. (2013). Motivations for adolescent participation in leisure-time physical activity: international differences. Journal of physical Activity and Health, 10(1); Pp: 12-106.
15. Li, F., Harmer, P., Chi, L. and Vongjaturat, N. (1996). Cross-cultural validation of the task and ego orientation in sport questionnaire. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 18; Pp: 392-407.
16. Liukkonen, J., Jaakkola, T., Biddel, S., & Leskinen, E. (2003). Motivational antecedents of physical activity in finish youth. University of Jyvsky, Department of Physical Education, Finland.
17. MohammadiZeydi, I., Ziaeiha, M., SafariVariani, A., Khalaj, M., Mohammadi Zeydi, B., Morshedi & onekaboni, H. (2010). Predicting the stages of change in physical activity behavior of QUMS students with Pender's model. Scientific journal of Qazvin university of medical sciences, Pp: 59-66. In Persian
18. Nourbakhsh, P., & Mazarei, A. (2006). Comparison the participation motivation in sport activities among boy student and university student athletes and its relationship with their sport goal orientation. Journal of Olympic, Pp: 31-42. In Persian
19. Pirasteh, A., & Heydarnia, A. (2008). Exploratory factor analysis in effective Sociopsychological factors in physical activity questionnaires among Iranian teenager girls. Scientific Journal of IRI Medical Council Organization, Pp: 474-485. In Persian
20. Rudsepp, V. (2000). Achievement goal orientation, beliefs about sport success and sport emotions as related to moderate to vigorous physical activity of adolescents. Psychology and health, 15(5): 625-633.
21. Safavi, A. (2005). General methods and techniques of teaching. Research and curriculum office. Tehran. In Persian
22. Shafinia, P., & Shetab Boushehri, N. (2009). Goal orientation and participation motives for individual and team sport activity in university student athletes. Speech in Belgrade University.
23. ShafiZadeh, M. (2006). Determination validity and reliability participation motivation in physical activities and task and ego orientation questionnaires in teenager sport. Journal of Research in Sport Sciences, Pp: 15-31. In Persian
24. Sheikh, M., Sheikh, H., & Afshari, J. (2011). Comparing sport orientation between individual and team ورزش و ارتباط آن با انگیزه مشارکت وsports, and its relation to sport participation motivation. American Journal of Scientific Research, Pp: 28-35. In Persian
25. Shojaei, M., Khabiri, M., & HajiGhasem, A. (2007). Description the motivational attributes of Iranian elite football players. Journal of Olympic, Pp: 29-38. In Persian
26. Shojaei, M., Omranian, M., & Daneshfar, A. (2010). The relationship between perceived motivational climate and goal orientation and performance of elite wrestlers with 15 to 20 years in Mazandaran. Journal of sport sciences, Pp: 95-111. In Persian
27. Sit, C. & Lindner, K .(2005). Motivational orientations in youth sport participation: Using achievement goal theory and reversal theory. Personality and Individual Differences, 38(3): 605-618.
28. Spittle , M. & Byrne, K. (2009). The inﬂuence of sport education on student motivation in physical education. Journal of Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy, 14(3); Pp: 253 – 266.
29. Taft, J. (2011). Differences in goal orientation between athletes in individual sports versus team sports. Submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the master of science in exercise science degree, Kinesiology Department. State University of New York College at Cortland.
30. Trembath, E. M. Szabo, A. & Baxter, M. G. (2002). Participation motives in leisur center physical activitie, Athletic insight. The Online Journal of Sport Psychology. 4(3); Pp: 28-41.
31. VaezMousavi, M. (2000). Sport psychology introduction on physical education encyclopedia. First printing. Tehran. Great Persian encyclopedia. In Persian
32. Zahariadis, P. & Biddel, S. G. (2000). Goal orientation and participation motives in physical education and sport: Their relationship in English school children, Athletic insight. The online journal of sport psychology. 2(1); Pp: 1-12.